Picture Of The Day

My current mood, after reading about Michael AND Cirque Du Soleil:

funny-pictures-dancing-cat.jpg

^^^LOL @ the dancin' kitten.

Ash, is that the location of Michael's video? In any case, it is a beautiful place.

To answer your q - i'm afraid those aren't 'artists' but children exploited at the start of the 20th century, to make cigars in this case. Unfortunately, this kind of thing continues to take place one century later with kids much younger than those in the picture - child labor is still a reality and not only an awful memory. The most famous symbol of this tragic struggle is Iqbal Masih.

For something more hopeful though.....
imag017y.jpg

tigres_brancos.gif

^^^LOL @ the dancin' kitten.

Ash, is that the location of Michael's video? In any case, it is a beautiful place.
Yes, it's just this place that some scenes were filmed for the video "They don't care about us." :wild:

To answer your q - i'm afraid those aren't 'artists' but children exploited at the start of the 20th century, to make cigars in this case. Unfortunately, this kind of thing continues to take place one century later with kids much younger than those in the picture - child labor is still a reality and not only an awful memory. The most famous symbol of this tragic struggle is Iqbal Masih.
Sad..... :( I wonder how many children worldwide are exploited in various ways. Unfortunately, this happen and often begins inside the house.

For something more hopeful though.....
imag017y.jpg
Soooooooooooooo beautiful!!!! :wub:

Torres del Paine

I hpe someday, I will make it to the top!!!

torres-del-paine-park-chili.jpg

17pifs.jpg

To me he's the second most beautiful person in this world. (First Michael, obviously) :blush:

Ok here's my pic for today. Loving this thread btw:D
Tigers above me...........oooo ^^^ and those white ones- loving everyones pics here! Dancing kitten too lol :wub:
Right quit chattin and get into photobucket...............LOL

000000_beautiful.jpg

Found this today and loving it too much not to share.

Billie_Jean, thank youuuu ever so much for postin' that pic. :bow:The other day i was thinking exactly of somethin' like that - it was always sooo refreshing to see Michael carry his own things (this wasn't the only occasion either) or do simple things like washing dishes with Paul McCartney - hopefully that wasn't only a photo op - or hear about him cleanin' up a messy kitchen after David Guest dropped pasta all over the floor lmao; these kinda things gave suuch a welcome sense of normality to his otherwise extraordinary life... Love it, simply love it - on top of that, the pic u done postin is also seasoned with a gorgeous smile :cheeky: what more can you ask for, right? Thx again :)

And for all the shoppoholics out there....
indvna.jpg

George Benson, Al Jarreau, Abe Laboriel Sr., Sir Paul McCartney, Patrice Rushen, & Larry Williams

image958.gif

Back