93 years ago - the first Fatima apparition took place
29 years ago - John Paull II was shot
10 years ago - Jacinta and Francisco were beatified
today - Pope Benedict XVI - Fatima service
_47836671_009276626-1.jpg

may13th2000.png

news-graphics-2007-_645111a.jpg

:angel:

Very interesting that the Feast of the Ascension and the Anniversary of the Apparitions in Fatima coincide this year.

Re: Happy Birthday to Stevie Wonder!

:angel:

Very interesting that the Feast of the Ascension and the Anniversary of the Apparitions in Fatima coincide this year.

Yeah, i know. But to quote John Paul himself "there are NO coincidences in the designs of Providence". Thanks so much for Stevie's pics, really great. :)

Ash, super cute baby, super, superrrr cute :wub:

p4100370a.jpg

Bambi and Thumper :)

^^^^gorgeous

PCR - yeah, finally rain. As a matter of fact, it is raining right NOW lol.

bambithumper.jpg

bambithumper2.jpg

Happy Birthday JANET

janetjacksoni.jpg

LOL @ Ash's pic - Michael & Kermit, eh? Awesomeee. It sure ain't easey bein' green :rollin:

Re: Happy Birthday JANET

I usually don't like to quote in this thread cause i don't wanna take up space (must be the fear induced from that other pics thread :p), but this is one pic i can't help but re-post :D

michael-jackson-prozess.jpg
:wub: :wub: :wub:

I love Kermit!!!!! :wild: :wild: :wild:

Janet is beautiful this picture! :wild:

LOL simply adorrrable :cheeky: too cute for words, way 2 cute.

And yes, Janet is beautiful and not only in that picture.

MJstarlight - wonderful pic of Marilyn, love her.

443568sunsetinvenicecre.jpg

LOLEK, prega per NOI

90 years ago today Poland gave the world a saint

specialip.jpg

embrace1.jpg
a father

johnpauliiweightofcommu.jpg
a fighter

and a teacher
HolyFather.jpg

Sweet Lolek, please pray for your wonderful successor. He needs your help most especially now when he is being attacked so viciously and ferociously. He needs your prayers and ours.
benedictjohnpaul.jpg

The Church needs you. We all need you - intercede for us at the throne of the Most High.

Dziękuję Karol, dziękuję - from the bottom of my soul. I love you.

Last edited:
^^^^Legends. LOOOL @ Woody. Thanks Ash, hadn't seen any in years, gotta utube it soon.

sainthelena.jpg

Last edited:
^^^^ As i said, Joan - truly awesome pic.

Ash, that's such a funny pic. I remember seeing it a few years ago. You know how much i love Jon's music, but i gotta say - that brooch he's wearing is a bit lol...... doon't even get me startin' on smth that needs trimmin' round the same area :p *sits and thinks of the nerve i gots makin' such comments about a married man over whom tons of girls go gaga enjoying exactly that about the man lolol* Michael?? downright precious, although a bit mischevious as well, but then again that's why we love the man, right? he was naughty, but nice :cheeky:

70308008.jpg

MJJ G.O.A.T - great question from Diana - WHY excly do fools fall in love? Loved the movie about Frankie Lymon btw.

loren1_1024x768_jpg.jpg

^^^^ As i said, Joan - truly awesome pic.

Ash, that's such a funny pic. I remember seeing it a few years ago. You know how much i love Jon's music, but i gotta say - that brooch he's wearing is a bit lol...... doon't even get me startin' on smth that needs trimmin' round the same area :p *sits and thinks of the nerve i gots makin' such comments about a married man over whom tons of girls go gaga enjoying exactly that about the man lolol* Michael?? downright precious, although a bit mischevious as well, but then again that's why we love the man, right? he was naughty, but nice :cheeky:
:wild: lol! This visual Jon this time... was WOW! :eek: But it was the fashion of rock stars. All were dressed like that. :punk:

Back