Pictures that make you go WOW!!!!!!!

badtourmichaeljackson21.jpg

:heat: :swoon:

Yeah, I know, me I'm crazy about his hands but his thumb......I don't know why it turns me on so badly .:wild:

Could we be more crazy about this man?:dribble:

ugh, his hands just turn me on...everything about them....his bony wrists, long fingers, big hands....I love that his fingers aren't completely straight, if you know what I mean...I love the shape of them....hahaha...I'm nuts :stars:

btw, your siggy :wild: :naughty:

ugh, his hands just turn me on...everything about them....his bony wrists, long fingers, big hands....I love that his fingers aren't completely straight, if you know what I mean...I love the shape of them....hahaha...I'm nuts :stars:

btw, your siggy :wild: :naughty:
I know what you mean about the fingers not being straight, they are somehow arched and sooooo expressive, OMG his fingers only could tell you a story.

My siggy ?!!!:angel:

I know what you mean about the fingers not being straight, they are somehow arched, OMG his fingers only could tell you a story.

My siggy ?!!!:angel:

yes, arched! OMG....imagine the possibilities :fear:

Your siggy....Yum :hungry: :naughty:

Re: pictures that make you go WOW!!!!!!!

OMG I made it to page 31 already and you know what... Pain? What pain? Michael is the HEALTHIEST painkiller around ;) THANKS for the hottest piccies and the cutest comments...

ouwphl.jpg

His smile is the brightest sunshine...:wub: God this picture makes me want to cuddle him and kiss him all over and tell him how much I love him, just look at him he's just so handsome and cute!:wub::D

Back