please Vote for MJ fans as the most dedicated

voted:yes:but someone's put the same link in a different thread:yes:

New Kids on the Block in the lead? Haha wow.

No matter what some stupid poll says, no other fan base has to deal with the things we have to collectively deal with.

Hanson is winning with 52% :ninja:

lol well me being a huge Hanson fan i can see how they would have alot of votes. and i agre that us MJ fans deal with all kinds of crap on a daily basis from the media, friends, and even our own families which is really hard so i would say we are definetly one of the most dedicated fans around. but Hanson fans deal with alot of crap also. we get made fun of, we get the whole "omg they are still alive" and also the whole "they looked like girls" thing still along with that people still see them as the boys who did mmmbop and think thats their only song which is SOOO not true. so for me its a tie bc i can choose between my two favorite people.

Voted but Mj's still trailing big

Which band has the most dedicated superfans?

• A. NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK
  • 36 %
  • B. DAVE MATTHEWS BAND
  • 1 %
  • C. HANSON
  • 52 %
  • D. BLINK-182
  • 1 %
  • E. SLIPKNOT
  • 0 %
  • F. METALLICA
  • 0 %
  • G. AEROSMITH
  • 0 %
  • H. LADY GAGA
  • 0 %
  • I. MICHAEL JACKSON
  • 4 %
  • J. None of these - I put my favorite band in the comments!
  • 6 %

If Michael's fans are not the most dedicated, then I don't know whose are.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME !! NKOTB over MJ !!! WTF !! :bugeyed

Don't get me wrong I liked them back in the day, but against Michael they have 51% of the Votes already !!:wub::agree::angel:

I smell something RIGGED and it's not an ELECTION!! :no:

:bugeyed

This poll is dated 02/01/10 ... almost one year now :scratch:
How comes we were not aware of it before???

Agree :clapping:

Voted!

"Michael Jackson is the true King of Pop and the biggest pop star of all time, hands down. MJ's fanbase stretches worldwide and his fans are truly dedicated. Many of them reacted with overwhelming joy when they got tickets to his memorial service in Los Angeles."

The answer is in the SAME poll website.... they themselves answered their own poll...

voted
But this "Many of them reacted with overwhelming joy when they got tickets to his memorial service in Los Angeles."
Joy?

Back