Polish MJ Fans

:wub: Runtie is so cute!
thanks for the compliment btw, squeek squeek :D

I watched a few of those videos and I :wub: your accent, Fluff! You have no Polish accents whatsoever!
something I'm trying hard to get rid of. How did you do this!??

haha, thank you!:D actually I have no idea why I don't have a Polish accent... no one believes me I'm from Eastern Europe when I tell them, everyone seems to think I'm from South Africa. :scratch:

:hi: guys! how are you dong? I had something going on with my Inernet connection. I back now and I am just going to tell you this... it's good to be back! :D

Czy MJJC zablokowało nowe rejstracje? Bo moja koleżanka próbuje sie zarejstrowac i nie może. Wyswietla się komunikat, że wpisala nieprawidlowy nick albo hasło.

virginia_woolf, ja tez mialam problem z rejestracja, chyba ze cztery razy musialam sie rejestrowac, i w koncu sie udalo. Persistence pays off?:scratch: Moze wyslij w jej imieniu e-mail do szefa? Ja tak kiedys zrobilam dla jednego z czlonkow tutaj ktory byl zarejestrowany ale nie mogl sie zalogowac, i rozwiazali sprawe szybciutko.

Callaendia, welcome back! :huggy:

Dzięki Fluffy :) Wychodzi na to, ze bez wiadomosci do szefa sie nie obedzie. Juz widze jak wyje ze smiechu nad moim angielskim. :ph34r:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWTIr2TKYq0&sns=em

:ninja: maybe? :fear: maybe it's just the nose :fear: :unsure:

lol That's Paula, my hubby's sister. Bronxie is her baby, but we all love him, he's brilliant.

And is that your hubby fluff? :ninja:? If so I think I need to move :fear::shifty::ninja:

*gasp* :bugeyed

:throwingstones

Oh, wait a minute... My hubby is NOT the one with Paula on the couch, he's the one with the birdie close to his face and the one with the bare chest. (rawrrr! haha! :naughty:) So we're good. :shakehands: :cheers:
And Paula is not with this guy anymore, so come on over, help yourself! :D

lol That's Paula, my hubby's sister. Bronxie is her baby, but we all love him, he's brilliant.

oh :mello: :fear: the first one with the coffee cup is the one im talking about :fear: ?

Oh, wait a minute... My hubby is NOT the one with Paula on the couch, he's the one with the birdie close to his face and the one with the bare chest. (rawrrr! haha! :naughty:) So we're good. :shakehands: :cheers:
And Paula is not with this guy anymore, so come on over, help yourself! :D

:fear: i was talking about shirtless boy :fear::dribble: damn sign me up for one of those :naughty:

*looks at airfare prices*:bugeyed maybe after i win the lottery :lol:

oh :mello: :fear: the first one with the coffee cup is the one im talking about :fear: ?

Yep. That's Paula.

:fear: i was talking about shirtless boy :fear::dribble: damn sign me up for one of those :naughty:

you wouldn't like him. he snores. :mello:

:cheeky:

:naughty:

*looks at airfare prices*:bugeyed maybe after i win the lottery :lol:

:lmao: i know, right? an arm, a leg and a didgeridoo for those damn plane tickets!

:lol:

I think Britt is making 2 assumptions:

1 - she doesn't want your boy, she just wants one of those fluff :lol:
2 - she assumes that because of the nose people look similar :mello:

:lol:

@Britt, there's a bit of resemblance I think, but we have completely different hair :)

Runtie's going to the Rainbow Bridge this afternoon. He tried very hard, he's made the bonus round, but he just wasn't strong enough.
Please, send a warm thought to my baby, so that when he goes, the L.O.V.E. surrounds him and it's a peaceful process for him...

:cry:

This may be completely random and off-topic, but today I came across a new jazz act that gave me major love for Poland.

Pink Freud

l_e9c4a18e9fbc47748b89fd5fe57f0c47.jpg

@ Fluff AH NO!... I was hoping he's gonna be ok..

:heart: I am so sorry honey, I wish I could hug you now :heart:

Aww :cry: fluff :hug:

Check your pm s fluff :ninja:

Thanks so much, girls!

Runtie is in a better place now. He left us yesterday, May 07, 2010, at around 3:30pm. The vet said it was very quick and very very peaceful for him. She wrapped him up for us in his favourite blankie, and gave us hugs. We took Runtie to Danny's parents place and buried him behind one of the trees in the middle of the yard, where Zeke & Marla (the doggies) also are. We are living in a rented property, and are going to be moving soon - and that way, we always know where he is, and we can always visit him, no matter where we end up moving to. My mother in law prepared a nice bunch of parsley (Runtie's favourite food) and flowers, so he's got something 'for the road'. We marked the place with a bunch of frangipani flowers for now, but soon we're going to plant something more permanent there.

I'm broken and utterly devastated at the moment. I've cried so many tears already, and they are still coming. It was the hardest thing to do... But the right thing to do. I miss him so much already... The pig pen seems empty. I keep looking for him whenever I look at it. I keep wanting to go and check whether he's warm, covered up... My heart is broken, he was our beloved little man. I keep thinking of him, of the funny things he used to do, and that last trip of his to the vet - I took him out of the carrier, and he settled in my lap and kept looking around... He had the cutest little face, and the most beautiful black ears... I can't believe I'm never going to see him again.

I just hope he's resting in peace, despite me not being able to let him go... :cry:

im making bracelets for this thread. if you want one and i dont have your address, pm me and i'll be glad to send you 1 :cheeky:

callie, limon and fluff your getting them already and they should be out in the mail by the end of the week :D

:unsure: im having trouble on the wording :unsure:

it can be anything you guys want :D even design wise.

heres an option i thought of

http://twitpic.com/1m4231 - "MJJC POLISH FANS"

http://www.twitpic.com/1m4bgg :heart:

omg :wild: i'm in tears now, but for the first time in many days those are happy tears! you know I'll never ever take it off, don't you? :huggy: that is just so sweet of you Britt, I have no words.

I like MJJC POLISH FANS.:clapping:

Yes I do :hug: i feel like I have to thank you all for your kindness towards me :heart:

Ok so fluff I will get going on your runtie bracelet today.

The polish fans one I'll get going on today too :cheeky:

Yes I do :hug: i feel like I have to thank you all for your kindness towards me :heart:

Ok so fluff I will get going on your runtie bracelet today.

The polish fans one I'll get going on today too :cheeky:

Aww, hope you're not working yourself too hard? :huggy:

Back