Post-it-notes give clue to Michael's state of mind before he passed?

I think he was probably just brain storming about the concerts. Being Michael, he most likely wouldn't have wanted to constantly wake Kenny up every day to tell him an idea so he probably just quickly wrote it down and stuck it on his wall. I've done the same thing, several times I've thought about something before I go to sleep, then when I wake up I can't remember it so I do actually write little post it's and things. So, I can only assume it was the same thing with Michael.
I also remember, in the kitchen at Neverland, Michael and his children would write notes to each other on a little notice board so it maybe could have been the same thing, they write somewhere "Daddy, I love you" and he writes somewhere "Children are sweet" etc. :)

Not according to Kenny. He was exhausted by the number of early morning calls and Michael didn't seem to mind at all that Kenny was a bit annoyed. This is Michael Jackson folks. You TAKE his call, whenever it may come through.

Some of you need to wake up. Ian Halpern is pushing this story and with Karen confirming it in her own way, he looks like a "credible" source for all things Michael Jackson. I'm not saying that Jackson was 100% mentally but this is getting ridiculous. Karen needs to shut up turn that Facebook page into a biography or something.

This I.U. has become FAR too hypocritical to take seriously. I am against censorship very strongly so I strongly agree with Trish's guideline about letting all points of view be shared, regardless of where they come from or the person who may have said what. THEN, there is a 180 degree turn towards China-like censorship whereby ONE individual, who was closer to Michael than almost all of the others quoted, has anything she says banned and no allowed to be shared. Seriously? How does this fall in line with the policies of the I.U.? I find it utterly ridiculous, selective, and petty. You are all willing to analyze and add to the equation quotes by Dr. Carr and Tohme (of ALL people he should be ignored), but refuse to listen to Karen? ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. And I never use this word because it is SO loaded and should ONLY be used when it is honesty appropriate. This is STUPID.

Even Michael would say, "Why are you being so ignorant?" I'll be happy to help find the truth once the forum is open to all information. If we are being selective, then why not just make up our own truth?

Karen needs to shut up turn that Facebook page into a biography or something.

Why? What about the people who say the WE "need to shut up and turn the I.U. into a fantasy/fiction forum."? We live in a free world, at least I live in a free country, where one is allowed to express one's beliefs and feelings REGARDLESS of what anyone else may feel, think or believe. How else can we grow? Karen used to be a hero on this board and she is now the pariah since she is going through an emotional mind fick after her best friend died. Y'all need to look at the man in the mirror. Your glass houses are busted to pieces from all the damn stones you are throwing. I am so disappointed in some members of this group. I've been a member of this board, and Trish's board for many years before. I find the board to have become uninteresting and feel as if we are back to square one in regard to educating newbies about things all of us who have followed Michael for so long know so well.

IS there any way we can create a "Legacy Member Only" forum? It sure would save time.

the story of these post it notes aren't even confirmed. once again, it came from some source which doesn't want to name themselves.

and how do we know someone didn't put them up themselves if it will eventually be proved true?

A lot of people keep post-it notes on mirrors and walls

be it with things they want to remember, quotes they

like, or whatever.

Well if it is true (but probably not).........then Michael probably did this to remind everybody else to be kind and think of others.

He was all about spreading the word of peace!!!!.....that's why we love him!!!!

I wonder if he was keeping a diary...
if he was afraid,why not keep documentation somewhere?

well this can be taken in several ways.

3. He was going to turn children into candy bars and was using money from this tour to build a factory to do so! (something tabloids might say)

lol. whoever wrote this would make a great mj tabloid writer!

Probably not even true.. but if it is, they were probably comforting/creative scribbles.

Back