Post Your Favourite MJ Picture of the Day

Re: Your fave Michael Jackson picture of the day

LOL, do tell me. I'm curious to know what sparked the unexpected question. We're like that ALL the time, at least Lil & I. No need to 'worry'.. :rofl:

10603405_1460232060897414_6916997400921707503_n.jpg

:give_flowers: :give_heart:

LOL, do tell me. I'm curious to know what sparked the unexpected question. We're like that ALL the time, at least Lil & I. No need to 'worry'.. :rofl:

It's just been a while (well, maybe ever in my short time here anyway) since I've seen such excitement in here.... I was just being nosy ;)

^^really? it's been a while since we were both here but omg, this isn't even 1% of our 'excitement' :laugh:

Anyways, moar pics of our baby to get excited about :shifty::

tumblr_m5dsexKyht1qjcz0so1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5cmzlC1gS1rrgff4o1_500.jpg

look at him :heart:

tumblr_n4relb6hus1slyh9eo1_500.jpg

HE IS SO GORGEOUS :girl_tantrum:

290.jpg

:wub::wub:

050.jpg

tumblr_n72kyyJLu71sasilxo1_1280.jpg

ugh, BABY :girl_cry: whyyyy

^^really? it's been a while since we were both here but omg, this isn't even 1% of our 'excitement' :laugh:

Anyways, moar pics of our baby to get excited about :shifty::

tumblr_n5cmzlC1gS1rrgff4o1_500.jpg

look at him :heart:

That pepsi commercial makes my heart beat faster. So hoooot.
I really wish to see Dangerous in the studio so badly.

btw anyone knows why I cant see the pictures when im logged in? i see them as links only:/

btw anyone knows why I cant see the pictures when im logged in? i see them as links only:/

Go to your Settings page, then on the left side of you screen choose General Settings. Scroll down a little bit until you see the Thread Display Options header. Under that is an option to Show Images. My guess is that this box is not checked. Click the box to "check" it, then scroll down to "Save Changes". Problem should be solved.

Last edited:

Go to your Settings page, then on the left side of you screen choose General Settings. Scroll down a little bit until you see the Thread Display Options header. Under that is an option to Show Images. My guess is that this box is not checked. Click the box to "check" it, then scroll down to "Save Changes". Problem should be solved.

yes worked. thank u very much

That man could have dressed in a garbage bag and looked amazing lol.

That man could have dressed in a garbage bag and looked amazing lol.

He could have been naked and still looked amazing... oh wait, he was in "You Are Not Alone", and he did look amazing. Case closed! :D

angel.jpg

HOOOOT-michael-jackson-15929452-411-305.jpg

michael-jackson-naked-michael-jackson-11364082-1024-1113.jpg

LOL!!!!!:thumbs_up:

Back