Prayers For Maria João Silva Mother ..... Send Her Family A Major L.O.V.E Hug <3 March 20th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all so much for all the love and care...it means so much...
Like i said,i had to postpone my holidays,but i was not in town either,because my mom left the hospital on the 26th August,and my family doctor found a resting place near the beach and booked a room for me and mom since the last tuesday till last sunday.
It all happened very fast so i didn't have time to say anything,and when i tried to go online when i was away,i realised i couldn't,because the place i was,had no internet,unless i have my laptop which i didn't,because i had to let my brother use it for work,as the one he has,stoped working for no special reason.
Now we are home,and i was missing my home and my mj family so much...Also i knew that you were all wondering and so worried.I didn't come here earlier because i arrived yesterday extremely late.
Mom's health since she left the hospital,has been more stable.Hopefully doctors found a way to control her blood pressure.Her next appoitment is on Septemeber 20th,and my holidays should be around that time as well.
I'll upddate you all when i have more news.In the meantime,thank you so much for everything,and excuse me if i worried you all.
It was never my intention,and all this time i was away,i had you all in my heart,my thoughts,and for sure,my prayers.God Bless you all.

Just to let you,my dear MJ Family,know,that if everything goes well tomorrow at my family doctors appoitment with mom,i will go on holidays for 9 days.(from 18th sept,till 27th).
I might not be able to go online,because i will not take my laptop with me,and the place dosen't have computers...better saying...didn't have.Now i have no idea.
If i can come online before going on holidays,i'll let you all know what the doctor said.(If it is to bad or serious,i will not go on holidays of course).
Thank you so much for all the love,all the prayers and support.God bless you my family!HUGS

Last edited:
Dear Maria, nice to hear from you, I haven't met you online for such a long time... I'm so glad for you that you are able to go on holiday, you truly deserve some rest. 9 days is a lot of time, hope you'll come back relaxed. I wish all the best for you and your Mum, as always. Take care.

Mariajoaosilva;3710898 said:
Just to let you,my dear MJ Family,know,that if everything goes well tomorrow at my family doctors appoitment with mom,i will go on holidays for 9 days.(from 18th sept,till 27th).
I might not be able to go online,because i will not take my laptop with me,and the place dosen't have computers...better saying...didn't have.Now i have no idea.
If i can come online before going on holidays,i'll let you all know what the doctor said.(If it is to bad or serious,i will not go on holidays of course).
Thank you so much for all the love,all the prayers and support.God bless you my family!HUGS

Have a lovely rest Maria xx God Bless You xx

For you and the Queen

Until you come home ... I promise while we are apart you are always in my :heart:

tumblr_m8gxd2Ennw1rvyrflo1_500.jpg

TheSilentOne,You really think that 9 days is a long time?Well,it ended up being only a week and it was not as restfull as i wished sweetie.
My Mom stayed with my younger brother and got a lost worst in the week i was away.She might need to go to a special home to be taken cared,because she is having dementia,and loosing control of herself.She is wearing diapers,and because she dosen't like it or want it,she keeps taking them off,and it is a huge troube to explain her why she needs it.

Lis,you have been on my mind,thoughts and prayers so much my friend...how have you been?

Ashtanga,Thank you so much for your prayers...it means a lot.HUGS

MJ Thinkerbell,You are always in my heart as well.Near...or far....Wherever you are.HUGS

Sorry to hear that about your Mum. The diapers thing especially. I'm thinking about it a lot recently - it must be really humiliating :( Maybe the dementia is helping a bit as one doesn't realize the whole reality?

9 days can seem like a month sometime, depends on the circumstances though...

TheSilentOne;3721160 said:
Sorry to hear that about your Mum. The diapers thing especially. I'm thinking about it a lot recently - it must be really humiliating :( Maybe the dementia is helping a bit as one doesn't realize the whole reality?

9 days can seem like a month sometime, depends on the circumstances though...

The dementia helps sometimes yes.But because she is in a early stage,she still is very sober,and that makes all much more dificult.

I agree that 9 days can seem like a long time given the circunstances,but i think that for someone who is taking care of someone,like i am taking care of my mom for now 6 years and 4 months,9 days is not enough,although it is of course,better than nothing.

:hug:
You really are a special person, Maria.
I truly look up to you, I'd like to have the strength you have. I really mean that.

Yes, you're right, 9 days isn't enough... Moreover when it wasn't as restful as you wished.

TheSilentOne,Sweetie,i am not that special.I can name you lots of persons here who are way more stronger than me and deal with way more without complaining,which makes everything even more special i think.It's those persons i admire and i wish i could be just a litle like them.(i think they know who i mean by now).
But thank you so much for all the love and support.Love you too very much.HUGS.

I don't see you complaining... It's just that some of us are more open than others. If you feel that sharing your problems helps you a tiny little bit, it's way better to share than to keep it to yourself. Doesn't make you less brave a person, in my eyes. Take care.

Mariajoaosilva;3721156 said:
TheSilentOne,You really think that 9 days is a long time?Well,it ended up being only a week and it was not as restfull as i wished sweetie.
My Mom stayed with my younger brother and got a lost worst in the week i was away.She might need to go to a special home to be taken cared,because she is having dementia,and loosing control of herself.She is wearing diapers,and because she dosen't like it or want it,she keeps taking them off,and it is a huge troube to explain her why she needs it.

Lis,you have been on my mind,thoughts and prayers so much my friend...how have you been?

Ashtanga,Thank you so much for your prayers...it means a lot.HUGS

MJ Thinkerbell,You are always in my heart as well.Near...or far....Wherever you are.HUGS

Hi Maria , God Bless You , this must be so difficult and worring for you , trying to explain also must be very hard (im so sorry to hear about your holiday ) sending lots of love to you Maria please PM me anytime xxxxxxx

Hello Maria...I am so happy that you got a little rest..and you are right 9 days is not that long when you have been taking care of your mom as long as you have been. And YES you ARE a special person...you are a very good daughter to take care of your parents the way that you have for so long. Dementia is a terrible thing to see someone that we love go through..it is harder on the family than it is on the person. I think it will be good for you and YOUR health if the do put your mom in a home...I know it is not an easy thing to see happen...but you Dear Maria need to take care you YOU too. Love and hugs as always. :)

:ciao: Maria Angel :group:

Miss you miss the Queen :heart::pray::heart:

Here is a little song with alot of L.O.V.E for you and Momsie :heart::pray::heart:

[youtube]ktkuykzkAZs[/youtube]

"I Won`t Let You Go" by James Morrison

When it's black
Take a little time to hold yourself
Take a little time to feel around before it's gone
You won't let go but you still keep on falling down
Remember how you save me now from all of my wrongs
Yeah

If there's love just feel it
And if there's life we'll see it
This is no time to be alone, alone yeah
I won't let you go

Say those words
Say those words like there's nothing else
Close your eyes and you might believe
That there is some way out
Yeah

Open up
Open up your heart to me now
Let it all come pouring out
There's nothing I can't take

And if there's love just feel it
I won't let you go
(Won't let you go)
(Won't let you go)

If your sky is falling
Just take my hand and hold it
You don't have to be alone, alone yeah
I won't let you go
(Won't let you go)
(Won't let you go)

And if you feel the fading of the light
And you're too weak to carry on the fight
And all your friends that you count on have disappeared
I'll be here not gone, forever holding on

If there's love just feel it
I won't let you go
(Won't let you go)
(Won't let you go)

If your sky is falling
Just take my hand and hold it
You don't have to be alone, alone yeah
I won't let you go
(Won't let you go)
(Won't let you go)

I won't let you go
I won't let
I won't let you go
No, I won't let
I won't let you go
I won't let you go

:heart::pray::heart:

MJ thinkerbell...wow...what a lovely song my friend...thank you so much.How are you doing?love you.HUGS

Silouette,and everybody really...please excuse me for not updating this thread,but the reason is simple...i'm exausted of always having bad news.
Everybody has a life,everybody has their own problems,and i don't think it is right to come here,everyday,and make everybody's day sad.
I know what you all will tell me...you will tell me it is not a problem,that we all need to talk to someone,but at this point i am not so sure of it.I don't want to be thought of or seen as the "poor girl...i am so sorry your mom is like this"...
Who knows why this is happening?isn't it common saying,that everybody is born to what it gets?maybe i deserve this.Maybe i deserve much more...õr maybe its just bad luck?....i don't know,and i really don't want to waste anytime thinking of it.
No...i am not complaning nor making a drama out of this.I'm just sharing my deepest thoughts and feelings.
And no...i am not depressed,nor crazy.I'm just tired....tired of not being able to have a normal life like everybody has.
My mom has been in and out of the hospital lately.
Her blood pressure is extremely high,and it dosen't matter the medicin she takes,it drops a litle,but it is still very high.
She can barely walk,she is always very confused,forgetting everything,and sometimes,alucinating.
She needs heart surgery,and the family doctor,thinks that she might have had a mini stroke,because her head is always inclinated to the right.
She will have lots of appoitments in hospital,and i am trying to change her heart appoitment,to sooner than it is,because a month can be too much to wait for.
So,this is how i have been,what is happening lately,and please excuse me if i sound rude or distant.I'm just extremely tired of my life,and the worst of all this,is that i can't change it.

ah :better: to you, Maria :ciao:

I know, sometimes we don't wanna talk about stuff that 'bugs' us as we don't wanna sound

I do wish you a lot of strength and courage though and if I'm 'allowed' to say so... I think it's such a brave and really "Michael like" thing to do and I have the 'feeling' that I know how hard it is as I cared for my grandma too when her heart was 'failing'...

Just remember how PROUD I am of you of what you endure the hardship for the :heart: of your mum... You're an
:angel:

Daryll,thank you so much for your love and support my dear.I'm so glad you understand me.(only smeone who went through something similar can actually understand).

Your words touched me deep when you mentioned Michael...you think it is "Michael like"..maybe it is...i never thought of it untill you mentioned really.The thought of it,makes me feel so much better...The thought and idea that He is seeing me,helping me,and agreeing with what i am doing...Not that i need his approval...not at all...i would do it anyways,as i don't know how to do any different....but that feeling heepls me somehow.

Thank you so much for giving me so much credit,for being proud of me.I am of you as well.
But sweetie...i hate to disapoint you in one thing...i am NOT an angel at all.I'm only human.If you want to talk about angels,you have to talk about Michael,as he is, without a doubt,a beautiful lovely angel that i love and miss...so much!

Mariajoaosilva;3733117 said:
MJ thinkerbell...wow...what a lovely song my friend...thank you so much.How are you doing?love you.HUGS

Silouette,and everybody really...please excuse me for not updating this thread,but the reason is simple...i'm exausted of always having bad news.
Everybody has a life,everybody has their own problems,and i don't think it is right to come here,everyday,and make everybody's day sad.
I know what you all will tell me...you will tell me it is not a problem,that we all need to talk to someone,but at this point i am not so sure of it.I don't want to be thought of or seen as the "poor girl...i am so sorry your mom is like this"...
Who knows why this is happening?isn't it common saying,that everybody is born to what it gets?maybe i deserve this.Maybe i deserve much more...õr maybe its just bad luck?....i don't know,and i really don't want to waste anytime thinking of it.
No...i am not complaning nor making a drama out of this.I'm just sharing my deepest thoughts and feelings.
And no...i am not depressed,nor crazy.I'm just tired....tired of not being able to have a normal life like everybody has.
My mom has been in and out of the hospital lately.
Her blood pressure is extremely high,and it dosen't matter the medicin she takes,it drops a litle,but it is still very high.
She can barely walk,she is always very confused,forgetting everything,and sometimes,alucinating.
She needs heart surgery,and the family doctor,thinks that she might have had a mini stroke,because her head is always inclinated to the right.
She will have lots of appoitments in hospital,and i am trying to change her heart appoitment,to sooner than it is,because a month can be too much to wait for.
So,this is how i have been,what is happening lately,and please excuse me if i sound rude or distant.I'm just extremely tired of my life,and the worst of all this,is that i can't change it.

teddys-hugging.jpg

God Bless You Maria xxxxxxxx sending You and Your Family so much love xxxxxxxxx

Lis sweetie...thank you so much for your love and support.HUGS
How are you doing?let me know everything is going and if you need to talk,i'm here.

In fact,i want to thank everybody that has been with me since day 1.
You are all in my heart and prayers.You are all a part of me and my family...my mj family.
GOd Bless you all.

People i will end crazy shortly if this goes on...My mom had her blood pressure in the values of 27.9/14.9,and refuses to go to the hospital!!!!
I just called my family doctor that said that mom should go,but i can't force her.Noone can!
The medicin made the blood pressure drop to 17.3/10.3...still extremely high and very dangerous for someone who has a brain aneurism.
I lost patrience with my mom.
Lately i am not having much,but today i lost all of it.She expects me to see her die and do nothing!
She fell out in the floor twice,she pees herself all the time,and reacts as if i had to do all and put up with everything!
I had enough!I will not sleep tonight...i can't care if i will handle the day tomorrow or not.
Please excuse me for this,but i am near making a mistake...a big mistake...
Please pray that nothing happens tonight,and that i can handle the day tomorrow.Thank you....

My dear ones;Unfortunatelly i have some bad news...2 days ago,my mom spent 12 hours in the emergencies,and doctors discovered that the brain aneurism grew up,so she needs to go to Lisbon to make another angiography,to see if there's the need of another emboliaztion or not.
I'm at point that i am so tired,that i just don't know anymore what is best,because just when i think that things can't get any worse,they end up getting it.

Please my friends,forgive me for any bad word i said,any bad thought,any lack of atitude,as i really am at a point,where thinking is sometimes something i can't do as clearly as i should,and even knowing that in those situations,the best thing to do is to be quiet,i am only human,and because of it,i end up doing mistakes and saying what i don't think,to the ones that less deserve it.
I love you all very much,and the last thing i want,is to hurt you.

I also want to thank all of you,for all the love,all the support and prayers,and say that even if it dosen't seem so,all of you are in my heart,my thoughts and prayers as well.

Please excuse me...

Love,always,

Maria.XXX

Dear Maria, if there's anything I can do for you, I'll be more than pleased to do it. I want you to know that. :heart: Too bad I'm so far away.

Dear Sweet Maria..you have been through SO much..I know it must be unbearable at times. You are such a good daughter. I am so sorry for what it is you and your mom are going through. Please know that you are in my prayers still..please continue to find your strength through Our Lord Jesus Christ..he IS there for you as you know..just continue to keep the faith.
Love and hugs. xoxo

awwww, Maria :better: Life can be so unfair at times hey...

I do HOPE and WISH your mum and you can get some 'salvation' soon...

Really can't the Docs do 'something' to help ease the pain then just 'send her off' for another 'piccie' of what's going on :scratch:
Then again, I know the Docs won't solve the problem... That's up to you... Been there done that :sigh:

You're in my prayers and thoughts, Hun :better:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back