Prayers For Maria João Silva Mother ..... Send Her Family A Major L.O.V.E Hug <3 March 20th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the update Mariajoaosilva. Much much love and strength for you and your mom, you are both in my thoughts

FootprintsInTheSand-1.jpg

Lots of love to you Maria and Elisa xxx

Last edited:
Asthanga,Bouee,Bree,Mickie,Daryll,Linda...all of you really...Thank you so so much for all the love and prayers.
I swear that if it wasn't your support,i wouldn't have made it this far.
My Mom's health update is not good,but could be worse according to the doctors.
Its seems that they can finnally say what keeps happening to her,that is the reason why she keeps being in and out of coma.
I hope i can make myself clear,as even in my language,this is all hard to understand and explain....
My mom's brain is slowly dying...it seems we have 2 thalami responsible for consciousness, and when having consecutive strokes, they are dying, and causeing other complications such as paralysis of limbs,she does not open his left eye, and has mini strokes that are transitory, and that cause the state of coma.The problem is that this can happen constantly, and it may be so for months,and even years.
Mom needs to learn how to talk again,how to eat,walk,move...she is a child in a way.
Yet,the good news is that when she is not in coma,she is very conscient of who she is,where she is,she recognizes people's voice,and answers questions moving her head.
She smiled when i mentioned that our family,MJJC was praying for her,and whispered "thank you".
With this said,i have a feeling that this nightmare will not end any time soon,and i pray for strengh,as i am extremely exausted,as my days are spent in the hospital,near mom,as i don't know when things can get worst,and if she will make it or not.
From my heart,thank you so so much for everything.
God bless you all.
love always,Maria and Elisa

Mariajoaosilva;3761631 said:
Asthanga,Bouee,Bree,Mickie,Daryll,Linda...all of you really...Thank you so so much for all the love and prayers.
I swear that if it wasn't your support,i wouldn't have made it this far.
My Mom's health update is not good,but could be worse according to the doctors.
Its seems that they can finnally say what keeps happening to her,that is the reason why she keeps being in and out of coma.
I hope i can make myself clear,as even in my language,this is all hard to understand and explain....
My mom's brain is slowly dying...it seems we have 2 thalami responsible for consciousness, and when having consecutive strokes, they are dying, and causeing other complications such as paralysis of limbs,she does not open his left eye, and has mini strokes that are transitory, and that cause the state of coma.The problem is that this can happen constantly, and it may be so for months,and even years.
Mom needs to learn how to talk again,how to eat,walk,move...she is a child in a way.
Yet,the good news is that when she is not in coma,she is very conscient of who she is,where she is,she recognizes people's voice,and answers questions moving her head.
She smiled when i mentioned that our family,MJJC was praying for her,and whispered "thank you".
With this said,i have a feeling that this nightmare will not end any time soon,and i pray for strengh,as i am extremely exausted,as my days are spent in the hospital,near mom,as i don't know when things can get worst,and if she will make it or not.
From my heart,thank you so so much for everything.
God bless you all.
love always,Maria and Elisa

I hope this ends soon. His mother is suffering.... :( We'll keep praying for her. :pray: :heart:

Mariajoaosilva, thank you for the update. I'll keep you both you and your mom in my thoughts, and please, it's important that you rest a little and take some time for you. That will help you take things peacefully.

Lots of love

Thank you for updating us Maria. You and Your mum have been in my thoughts and prayers even since i first read about your mum. Keep strong Maria you are an amazing person.

Love Larry

Maria, you and your mother are in my thoughts. Through all of this, you have been such an amazing daughter to her. Your mother is so lucky to have you.

Hi Maria,
I'm still thinking about you and your Mother. I hope she continues to show improvement.
I'm sure the love and strength you possess inside is felt by her and is a driving force in her responses.
Stay strong and keep the faith.

Thanks for this 'painful' :cry: update... Makes me think of my Grandma...

It's really soothing that she can still 'talk' in her special way to you in her GOOD moments... Those are moments to treasure, I know...
I'm so PROUD of you that you 'dare' to stand by her side... In that way, when God finally takes her home... HOPE he waits awhile though... you won't have to live with quilt cause you NEVER abandoned your mom in her hour of need... :bow:

Still all prayers and thoughts are with you, Maria :angel: Please give my love to your mum, Elisa :better:
and know and feel you are 'carried' by all your friends here...

My heart felt thought and prayers:angel: are going out for your Mom and also for you Maria.
Please take good care of yourself as well.

Ashtanga...thank you so much my dear...I pray this ends soon as well,bacause day by day i can tell that mom is getting weaker.I just want a small miracle,you know?HUGS

Bouee,thank you so much for your great advice...believe me i am trying to take care of me,even if it is not easy at all,as i am always scared to hear the bad news,that eventually one day will happen.HUGS

Larry/souldream7...thank you so muych for your prayers and support.It means a lot more than words can say to me.HUGS

Rhilo...Thank you so much for your lovely words.You know..it feels good to know that there's someone that recognises the work i have been doing.Sadly my family thinks that all i am doing,is nothing but my duty.
I really think that if it wasn't from all you,my Mj family,i would never have been able to go on as i've been.HUGS

Sil,my dear you know,i truly believe that love changes everything,as well as faith,because Mom does react to my voice in a way she dosen't do with anyone else.Thank you so much for your love and support.HUGS

MJ Thinkerbell,thank you so much for everything my dear friend.HUGS

Daryll...my sweet friend,you know,i could never leave my mom alone.She is the person i love the most in this world.There's nothing i wouldn't do for her.Our bond was always very strong,but i think that since she became sick,it became strongger and deep,and instead of worrying me,as i keep being told to feel,i fell the opposite...i feel i am doing the right thing.
And believe me dear...i do feel carried by all of you.If it wasn't the love all of you give me,i would have given up a long time ago.

I do send all the love to her,and she always smiles so sweet.
she loves you all...she really does.HUGS

Qbee...Thank you so much for your love,your prayers and support.It means the world to me.HUGS

Unffortunately i don't have any news to share...It's nowe 3 weeks and 1 day since my mom is like this,and noone knows if or when my mom will recover.
She dosen't move her right leg and foot,and her left arm and hand.She also dosen't open her left eye,and the right one,is most of the times closed as well.Doctors say it is normal,given her condition.
Also i want to ask you all to excuse me for taking so long to give an update,but as you can imagine,i'm extremely tired,and when i come home from the hospital,i need to take care of the house as well.
Again, i want to thank you all,in my name and my mom's name,Elisa,for all the love,all the prayers and support that mean a lot.We are eternally gratefull to all of you,our mj family.
God Bless you all.
Love,Maria and Elisa

Thank you, Maria. Lots of love and strength to you and your mum.

:pray: :heart: Sending my LOVE & Prayers :pray: :heart:

Maria I pray with my heart everything is okay.. :huggy:

First of all,please excuse me,dear family,for not updatig the thread for so long...
The reason why that happened,is because unffortunately,my mom's condition is still the same,and doctors have no idea when or if she will ever recover.In fact,they are all very suprised that mom is living this much,as in their words,usually someone in my mom's condition,dosen't live more han only a few hours.

On the 23rd of February,mom turned 69,and it was a very sad day for me,because if in a way,my mom is alive,so i tried to celebrate her birthday,on the other way,there's nothing she can eat,drink,talk or do,so it ended up being a bitter sweet day.

A part from this,a lot happened...the hospital wants to send my mom home,and it has been a very stressfull fight,to show to the social security and people in charge,that it is impossible for me to have my mom at home,being as she is,because besides the fact that i am not a doctor or nurse,the house i live in,is very old,and has no conditions for her at all.

Today though,it happened something i never in my life imagined it could happen....
My family doctor,the person i used to consider as older sister,whom i know since the age of 9,did something that i never thought she could do.
to make a long story short,this is what happened...me and my dad had another meeting with the people responsable for my mom in the hospital,and because they were making a lot of pressure to bring her home,as she is there now for more than 2 months,my dad came up with the idea of asking for the help of our family doctor,that after some fights with my dad,ended up saying yes,and that she would even write a letter to the principal of the hospital,explaining why mom can't go home,in a doctors perspective.Both me and my dad thanked her,because we believe it can help us a lot.
What i didn't know,and never expected,is to read about me what i read.
In this letter,she says that my mom can't come home because i can't take care of her,both phsically and emotionally,i am not a stable person,i am a violent person,although latelly she is suprised how am i being so calm,i don't know how to do most of the things at home,i'm not very clever,and my mom is the only person that loves me,so she fears i will be very violent when she dies!
All this are completle lies!!!a person with this profile,sheould be locked in a mental instittuion as it is a danger to society!
Thank God clever or not,i graduated,i know how to cook,clean,wash,iron,vacum...i'm not violent at all...in fact,i am,was always, abused emotionally by my father,had all the reasons to turn my back on him,yet i never did.

As you all can imagine,reading a letter saying this,from someone that should know me like noone,as she knows me since the age of 9,broke my heart into pieces complelty,because i always thought she loves me,and in reality,she hates me.
Right now i don't know if i will deliver the letter to the principal of the hospital r not,because i fear that after reading it,he wants to send me away to a mental instituion,and forbide my visits with my mom!On the other way,if i don't do it,they will easy find out something happened to the letter,as they are waiting for it.
At this point i have no idea what to do or think.
I'm extremely exausted,and what i wish the most for me,is to die the same day as my mom will.The day she dies,i will not be here doing anything,because according to my doctors letter,my mom is the only person that loves me.

Please excuse me for this long post,and thank you so much for all the love and support.

lots of love and hugs, hold on , things will get better :better:

You know how much you are loved here. It's not a nice situation but don't let it affect you

^Maria, so sorry to hear what your trusted doctor-friend had written. Could it be that she lied about you, so that the hospital is even more compelled to keep your mother in their care? I'm hoping that is why... So sorry you have to deal with so much, and wish there was a way to help you better, than just extend prayers and thoughts :(

ah quacks these days :beee:

Isn't there really someone in your family that can help you?
Or can you get 'home care' there?

It's so appalling that you trusted that Doc and she turns into a quack... :doh:

I wished that we could really HELP you in the long term instead of only wishing and hoping for the best and keeping you in our prayers :angel:

Can you contact other services that would HELP you and your mum?

Give all my :love: to your mum and HELL, you're the least 'craziest' person, I know sweet Maria :friends:
Hang in there, Hun :better:

Rhilo;3787612 said:
^Maria, so sorry to hear what your trusted doctor-friend had written. Could it be that she lied about you, so that the hospital is even more compelled to keep your mother in their care? I'm hoping that is why... So sorry you have to deal with so much, and wish there was a way to help you better, than just extend prayers and thoughts :(

Rhilo...you said it all my friend.Thank you for being able to see what i couldn't.

Because i am person that dosen't have problems admiting when i was wrong,i have to let all of you know,that what Rhilo said,is the truth.Thank God i was very wrong,i didn't read things as i should read,and the result of it,was deep pain and despair.
To try to find out what had changed,(because i always felt i was loved by my family doctor),I showed the letter to my godmother,that is used to see and have doctors reports like this and worst,and she explained line by line what my doctor meant in her perspective.
At first i was wondering if my godmother was doing this,to avoid me for doing something bad,and as a consequence,my mom suffer more with it,but then i started to see that she was right,as she made me think in all the things my doctor did for me,so she couldn't have changed from one day to another without a reason,and plus,none can lie to someone for almost 40 years.

I had no idea that my doctor had to lie that much to the hospital,so they want to keep mom there.
With this letter deleivered to the hospital,as i did,we can have some more time to try to find a proper place for mom,and that is what we...me and my dad having doing.

Still i want to thank all the love and support from all of you,as if it wasn't my mj family,i for sure wouldn't have gone this far.

Mist...I love you too dear.HUGS

Bouee...i so much hope you are right...i just wish it dosen't take long for things to get better,because i am so exausted,you know?HUGS

Ivy...my lovely friend...i should have been able to don't let it affect me...and yes...i know and feel loved here,and it feels so good to at least in one place be loved.HUGS

Rhilo...and everybody in a way,you and your prayers helped so much more than words can say!thank you so much!HUGS

Daryll,Unffortunately my family is one of those families that when there's problems,they walk away.I can only count with my family doctor and my father for this.
All the places i could contact to have some help,said the thing..."sorry there's nothing can do for you".The main reason why this happens,is because of our economy you know?we are living a terrible time in my country,i huge crise,so the governement made some cuts that make all the difference.
And dear...i do send my mom the love from my mj family,that she used to see as hers too.she always smiles when i mention it.
Thank you so much for believing in me and giving me so much credit.It means a lot more than i can say.HUGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back