Prayers For Maria João Silva Mother ..... Send Her Family A Major L.O.V.E Hug <3 March 20th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
That man should be locked up. No one has the right to grab someone else, especially when they let you know that you don't want it. I hope the police will arrest him and that this will give you some peace of mind. I can understand you have nightmares and are scared. The only thing I can say is give it time. Time doesn't heal wounds but it does learn you how to deal with it.
My prayers are with you!!!! <3

michaeljackson332395.jpg

OMG Angel Maria :cry: I am so sorry you had to be exposed to one the most painful things an innocent human being has to be subjected to on this earth :cry:

Thank-you so much mj angel for sharing , your pain, your embarrassment, and your fears with us your MJ Fan-mily :pray:

First let me say that you are not alone, there is such hurtfulness in knowing there are so many people that have been assulted in the same way you were :sad:

Let me tell you what helps me face a world that protects sexual predators and opportunistic voyeurs that destroy, kill and take a soul's innocence and security in this journey called life :pray:

Healing Thyself : "If you don't go WITHIN you will go WITHOUT"

You must take the time to process your feelings, all of them, the good the bad and the ugly..

Love is what we were born with. Fear is what we learned here. The spiritual journey is the relinquishment - or unlearning - of fear
and the acceptance of love back into our hearts. ~ Marianne Williamson from "A Return to Love ~

You must allow yourself this time to heal from this experience you did not create...

It is not because things are difficult, that we do not dare. It is because we do not dare that they are difficult. ~ Seneca ~

You must then find the courage to pick yourself up like you did and then to fight back for what is right. I am very proud of you Princess Maria because even though you were scared to death, you went to the Police anyway ! Michael taught you that ! You have displayed heroic acts of BRAVERY :clapping:

You must never give into your FEARS, do not feed them they are FAT enough, right :agree: you are not alone :hug: You must never let anything so painful that is not your fault change you so much that you are AFRAID even more to live freely as you are an angel and life is to short :group:

Fear is an acronym for:
False
Evidence
Appearing
Real

You don't need anyone to agree with you that you feel the way you feel , just FEEL IT and ACCEPT IT and then get RID OF IT if it does not serve your divine purpose to be happy ! Understand that you will go through unbelievable moments of pure pain, pure love, pure hurt and pure joy before our work here is done on this planet. It will not be your fault, it may have nothing to do with you at all and he could have extreme mental problems either way in both instances it needs to be reported to the Police PERIOD ! I know that when you SPEAK for the ones who can't speak you save another person without even knowing it and defending the defenseless even if it is scary but it will no less be the truth for someone else :sad:

You are saving the next victim in the only way you can and that is to stop him in the most non violent way possible and that is to make a report, give your oath because the truth has a way of strengthening the messenger, if nothing else you have done only that, then you have taken your power back, because you did something and told the truth for someone else you may not know !

When the pain and the truth become so scary at the same time you must stop and be silent, why.. I will tell you why because it is God giving you the chance in that moment in the pit of your soul feeling that opportunity to chose those scary choices that will turn your greatest tragedies into your mightiest triumphs :pray: You were meant to blossom and you WILL .. nothing and no one can TAKE it from you, EVER ! You have to know that is the truth ! :pray:

You must learn that you are valuable, respected and loved by many people here so you should know that we stand behind you whenever you stand up for yourself in our absence from you LIVE and in person and from each other for each other, as we all wished we could be there because we would surely fight like hell for you and the Queen Liza :mad: :assassin: INJUSTICE is INJUSTICE no matter what :agree:

I pray with all my heart that I have given you loving, supportive, encouragement and advice that helps you through this in anyway possible, if only a few words made you smile even a little then only keep those words and throw the rest of them away and I am always here and HEAR for you :group: we will heal you through this TOGETHER just as Michael always planned it when we his Fans are gathered around each other in L.O.V.E ! The support group or just talking to someone about it may make you feel alittle bit easier about going through the healing process until you are strong enough on your own again :heart:

I love you Maria I love you Mother be blessed be empowered be yourself you are enough you are all that is necessary and you are in one word L.O.V.E :pray:

Sunflowers,thank you for your prayers.Yes that man should be in jail,but because it would be his word against mine,police will have to do things different.I did file a complain and now all i have to do is wait to see what will happen and what police will tell me.

MJ Thinkerbell,thank you so much my dear friend for all the love and support.Thank you also to my lovely mj family whom i love more than words can say.I shared this because i was told i should speak up,but mainly because i knew that real love and support,i would only have it with all my mj family.As you so well said:"You must take the time to process your feelings, all of them, the good the bad and the ugly"..
I'm doing all i can to heal but it has not been easy,especially when i have to get in or get of my home,and also at night time,when is time to sleep,because i keep seeing this man,so to sleep now is really a big issue.
My family doctor gave me some medicins that maybe take time to do something,and she has been with me almost everyday this week.
I don't know if it was Michael that helped...I mean,i know he did,but it was not just him.I had some major support from very amazing people that i love and admire very much.People that belong to our home yes,and they know who they are.
(I'm not saying i don't love you dear.I do...so much...)...Oh and what you call being brave,i call having no way out,because even though i am doing all i can to find a new home,it's not easy because of money reasons.
I don't want to spend the time i will still have to spend here,to be scary.
I did file a report to the police,and in a way,i feel relified.The policeman that got responsible for the case is my next door neighbor.He gave me a spray i can use in case of emergency,and a phone numember i can dial,even with my phone blocked.
I hope this case is solved now?This past weeks have been to forget.
Dear,you give me so much credit.I'm only human you know?I'm far from being a saint or an angel.
If i was able to save someone,than i am very glad i did so of course,but i would expect the same would be done if it was the other way around.Maybe i would be expecting too much...maybe...but i hope i will never find out.
Yes my friend,you made my smile,you made me tearing,because i was able to feel all the love, and all the support.Thank you so much,again,for believing that much in me,for helping me find courage to move on.
Both me and my mom are very touched with your words,and with your day-by-day support.we love you too.

Olá querida Maria!

N poderia deixar de mencionar aqui os meus votos para que a sua mãe se restabeleça e q vcs possam tocar as suas vidas com a maior normalidade possível. Lamento profundamente o q lhe aconteceu e espero q essa circunstância criminosa tenha cessado definitivamente. É o fim do mundo depois de tudo q vc vem passando, ainda passar por um problema adicional desnecessáro.

Q Deus abençoe à vc e sua mamãe.

Um bjinho!

.........O.M.G!!!:( so sorry you had to go trough this:(:no::( with that man:(

Lisa,Obrigada minha linda!Tambem espero que este pesadelo tenha acabado,mas so o tempo o dirá.
Vi tua mensagem privada,e irei responder o mais cedo que puder.(Se continuar sem dormir,talvez ate o faça hoje...a ver vamos...).
Deus te abençoe e a todos os teus.Beijinho grande meu e de minha mãe para ti.

Carol...It's very hard yes...but hopefully this problem is now solved...Time will tell...I pray it has.Thank you so much for your support.

picture17.jpg

Angel Maria :group: I am NOT giving you more CREDIT then you deserve, no not at all :heart:
I am simply ACKNOWLEDGING the part of you that you are not seeing from the outside :agree:
You may not feel strong, brave or even powerful and that is perfectly fine because what really matters is that the PEOPLE that love you and adore you and are inspired by what you are doing right NOW to fight this injustice NOTICE !!
WE NOTICE it Maria no matter if you don't, doesn't make it any less true :pray:
I state the TRUTH and it is TRUE about you, wish with all my heart that I could be there right next to you for however long it takes for you to see in yourself what I see in YOU :heart: Love you love mom :pray::group:

&#8220;In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.&#8221;
&#8213; Michael Jackson

&#8220;Sometimes the heart is so heavy that we turn away from it and forget that its throbbing is the wisest message of life, a wordless message that says, "Live, be, move, rejoice -- you are alive!" Without the heart's wise rhythm, we could not exist.&#8221;
&#8213; Michael Jackson, Dancing the Dream

&#8220;When I step out on stage in front of thousands of people, I don't feel that I'm being brave. It can take much more courage to express true feelings to one person. [...] In spite of the risks, the courage to be honest and intimate opens the way to self-discovery. It offers what we all want, the promise of love. &#8221;

&#8220;But for me the sweetest contact with God has no form. I close my eyes, look within, and enter a deep soft silence. The infinity of God's creation embraces me.&#8221;

:heart::group::heart:

MJ Thinkerbell...Oh wow...Sweetie my name is Maria...Not God,and for sure not Michael Jackson.

Again...i can't thank you enough for all the love,all the support,and all the prayers.It means a lot more than words can say to me and mom.
God Bless you my friend.HUGS

MJ+1986+Victory+Tour+1.jpg

CORRECTION your name is "Angel" Maria my name is MJ TINKERBELL and I am telling you that is what you are to ME :agree:

You are BRAVE..
You are SWEET..
You are KIND...
You are POWERFUL..
You are LOVE..
.....doesn't matter if you don't see it, doesn't matter if right now you don't believe it :pray:

I believe this is what I KNOW you to be :heart::group:​

Mariajoaosilva;3684132 said:
MJ Thinkerbell...Oh wow...Sweetie my name is Maria...Not God,and for sure not Michael Jackson.

Again...i can't thank you enough for all the love,all the support,and all the prayers.It means a lot more than words can say to me and mom.
God Bless you my friend.HUGS

Hi Maria, I've been thinking for several days about what to write to you to make you feel a little bit better. I still don't know what to write, but I wanted to write to you anyway so that you can feel my support, which is unrelenting. What I find most horrible about your situation is that the attack came unexpectedly, from someone who was supposed to help you. In my oppinion the situations like these are the worst because they destroy our trust in the good in other people which is, at least in my life, the basic principal that I can't imagine living without.

I don't know you very well, but I was able to catch a glimpse of your endless kindness which gives you the strength to carry on and fight with the trials your life brings. I'm sure you are able to find the strength to come out of all this as a winner - even stronger.

I feel you and think of you very often.
Please let me know if there is any progress with finding a different flat.

MJThinkerbell,TheSilentOne,everbody...i can't thank you enough for all the love and support.It really seems that the only place i can be myself and find peace,is at MJ home.
The latest news are not good at all.If you all remember,when i had the problem with my neighbor,i didn't say all to my mom to avoid her health problems to get worst.But i was told by the police and the doctors who are taking care of me,that she should know,so i asked my family doctor to be here and help me telling mom the all truth.
When she heard it,she fainted after screaming,and she is since early afternnon in the intensif care because her blood pressure got incredible high and her heart was out of control.
I feel so bad and so guilty...if nothing had happened,mummy would still be here and at least stable.
I know you all say its not my fault,but i can't help it at this point.
Please my MJ family pray she will make it.I wouldn't forgive myself if something happened to her.
Please help me find strengh and patience as lately is something i am not having at all,because i am so tired...
Thank you all so much for everything.Love you all.

Maria I am praying for your mom I really hope she will be ok I know how much she means to you and I hope she will pull through this, Love you :heart:

God Bless You and your Mother Maria , i will be praying for you both, i will always be here Maria as all the MJ family are for you xxx

ThanK you so much to all of you for your love,support and prayers.

Sweet Princess,how good to hear from you...how have you been?I think so often of you...how do you deal with losing mom?Please if there's anything i can do for you,let me know.

I just arrived from hospital and i was told that she spent an agitated night,with troubles to sleep.(that happens always so,maybe in the hospital they can find out a medicin that really works for her.).Her blood pressure is still very high and so far,doctors were not able to control it no matter how many medicins they give her.
She will be in the hospital this weekend,and for as long as she needs.Doctors want to make sure that her aneurysm dosen't brust.
Again,thank you for all the love,support and prayers...if it wasn't my mj family,i wouldn't be here for sure.God Bless You all.

Thank you all so much for all the prayers...
I can't tell you how tired i am of all this...but at the same time,it's my duty to do all i can and know for my mom,whom i love so incredible much.
Yesterday mom was stable.I was hoping that doctors had found a way to solve the blood pressure problem she has,but today she was out of control lots of times.
Doctors think its either her heart doing this,(she needs heart surgery as soon as possible),or its the brain aneurysm growing.
She made some exams,so hopefully very soon we will know what really is causing all this.In the mean time,she is staying there,because she needs proper care.
When i have updates,i'll let you all know.
God bless you all my mj familly.

MJJ_4 All time,God Bless you too my dear.Thank you.Hope you are doing well.

MJ Rocks My world,Mom has lots of ups and downs...doctors still can't know why her blood pressure is so unstableand how to stabilize them.I'm very tired as you can imagine,but my family doctor has been helping me and taking care of me.

Sorry for not being here lately and not giving any updates but i am trying to find a way to go for a few days away,as i'm completly exausted both emotionally and phisically.I will know tomorrow if i can go to a resting place.
I'll let you all know if i will go or not when i know.
Love you all so much!God bless you all and thank you all,so much,for everything.

Mariajoaosilva;3693188 said:
MJJ_4 All time,God Bless you too my dear.Thank you.Hope you are doing well.

MJ Rocks My world,Mom has lots of ups and downs...doctors still can't know why her blood pressure is so unstableand how to stabilize them.I'm very tired as you can imagine,but my family doctor has been helping me and taking care of me.

Sorry for not being here lately and not giving any updates but i am trying to find a way to go for a few days away,as i'm completly exausted both emotionally and phisically.I will know tomorrow if i can go to a resting place.
I'll let you all know if i will go or not when i know.
Love you all so much!God bless you all and thank you all,so much,for everything.

:better: :hug:

And prayers will continue... :pray: :give_heart:

Thank you all so much for your prayers,and love.It means a lot.

Like i said,i was waiting to know for sure if and when i would go to get some rest,and today i got the absolute sure that i will go away from tomorrow,till the 2nd of septemeber.
Of course i will be near mom,and if anything in her condition changes,i'll return the next minute.But i do need some time away,as i feel extremely tired physically,and most of all,emtionally speaking.
I will have all of you in my thoughts and prayers,as i do always.
If i can come online,i will.But i have no idea if the place i will go,as internet available,as it is a resting place.
Please my lovely MJ family,take good care of you,and God Bless.

Just to let you all know that my holidays that were supposed to start today,were posponed to september,because mom's health is not the best,and my family doctor thinks it is best to postone a few weeks to see if docotrs can finally stabilize her.
Mom has been very unstable,and the truth is that i would not rest well,knowing she is not well.
Thank you so much for all the love,prayers and support.HUGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back