Prayers For Maria João Silva Mother ..... Send Her Family A Major L.O.V.E Hug <3 March 20th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
angelhugssss.gif

God bless you Maria xxxxx

My dear Friends....

sorry i have been so away and behaving like i don't care,but lately my mom's condition has been getting worst.

The past week she was in Hospital,with extremely high blood pressure,and doctors discovered that the brain aneurism grew a lot.

In a short period of 15 days,my mom stoped walking,has her head always to the right,can't do anything to herself,barely talks,and is very often extremely confused and alucinating.

She is now even more dependent on me than she ever was,and yesterday she was sent home to...to die!

Somehow something tells me that there is still a chance if we go to Lisbon,to the doctor who embolized mom in 2011.This season is a terribe time,because of the holidays,but i am doing all i can to make this possible,very very soon,and not in the date that it is scheduled,as my family doctor thinks it can be too late.(the day sheduled for Lisbon,is January 14th).
I also feel,that this is not a coincidence.It's happening now for a reason,and the reason can very well be what i pray for...a miracle,..the cure...To God there's no such thing as impossible,right?

So please my dear friends...my real family...help me praying for that miracle,and untill it happens,that i can have all the strengh i need to be able to care for my mom,as she is very heavy for one person to carry.

Again,and because i never say it enough,thank you so much,from my heart,for all the love and prayers,as well as all the stregh and support.I love you all very much,even if it dosen't seem so,and you are all alays in my heart and prayers everyday.
God Bless you all.
Hugs

Just thought i should share a picture of my om with all of you...My MJ family...

This picture was taken last week.

33y134y.jpg

She is beautiful. Please give my love to your mom, I (we) are praying for her. (also for you maria) :better:

Hi Maria, so sorry to hear about your mom. You and your mother are in my thoughts and I hope she pulls through this.

Thinking of you both, lots of love and hugs to help you go through this, and I wish you all the best

Qbee,thank you so much my dear friend.Yes My Mom is beautiful...very beautiful indeed,and she loves you and all our MJ family

Rhilo,I so hope you are right my dear friend.Thank you so much for the care,the love,and the prayers.

Lis,dear...please excuse me for not being there for you as you need and deserve.How have you been dear?
Thank you so much for your love,your prayers and support.Please know i am here for you as well.You are always in my thoughts and prayers...

Ashtanga,she was serene yes.She was medicated for the pain,and she was feeling secure in a way that if she felt bad all of the sudden,as she does sometimes,she would be in the best place ever to be taken cared of.Thank you so much for your love and prayers.

Bouee..thank you so much.It means a lot.

Please...familly,...help me now!...At this very moment my mom is in a coma and the prgnostic is not good at all as she is making small strokes in her brain constantly.

Things have been very very hard ad scary as you all know.On Christmas day,at 8 pm,mom was in coma,but as able to recover (a miracle i will have to share later),so she came home.
She was well till 1.15pm today.All of the sudden,she fell asleep and never woke up since.
We took her to the hospital,and she is in a coma,with brain functions dying,and she fighting for her life at this very second.
We were told we have to wait till midnight to find out more,so i came home to take care of the house,eat something,and share this with all of you and ask to help me praying,as i am very very tired.
The moment i know something and i am home,i will say how things are going.Thank you all so much for all the love and prayers.

:hug:Thinking of you.
Do you know that people in coma can hear you even if they don´t show it?
I know it´s possible to leave the body too,even if you aren´t dead.
She might hear and see you even if you think she doesn´t.

So sorry to hear the latest update on your mother Maria :( I'm hoping she's better now?

Praying for your Mother and you Maria. Please Lean on your faith for peace and comfort knowing all is in Gods hands and he will do what is best and take care of your Mom. Please know this no matter what happens. He will also care for you and give you comfort and strength. I am always here for you my friend. Sent you PM

I'll be thinking of you and your mom. Qbee said it beautifully, I'm sure you will find the strength and peace of mind. What you have been doing for your mother is beautiful, she certainly knows she is loved, and that's the best you can do.

Lots of love

:better:My thoughts and prayers are with you Maria :better:

May you find the strength and courage to walk through this tough and dark time and KNOW that at the end of the dark tunnel shines a light so bright :angel:

You are NOT alone, Maria :better:

Much :heart: and care from Daz

I send love strength compassion & support to your Mother,Maria. I said a prayer to her & you & your family - loved ones. I send many blessings and prayers. With all sincere LOVE :heart: I pray. :pray:
souldreamer7

Thank you all so much for all the love and prayers...
I'm home for some brief moments,and i want you all to know that my mom is still in a coma...she is fighting hard to live,and part of me,thinks that she will make it because she is not alone in this fight.

when i have more time,i will thank all of you personally and answer your lovely pm qbee.

In my moms name,Elisa,and me...thank you all so so much.

First of all,i want to thank all of you,my MJ family, in my name,and my mom's for all the love and prayers,that seem to be working very much.

As you know,mom is in hospital,in the emergencies room since saturday,29th December,and has been in and out of coma,wirh a very uncertain prognostic.

Today i saw a miracle happening....My mom left coma,tried to open her eyes,and was able to say 2 words!

She is still fighting for her life,but doctors were more optimistic,even though they keep saying that these changes might not been an improvement in her health,but some involuntary movements of her body.

I think that she is getting better...i feel very strongly something very hard to explain...something tells me she will make it,and that it is not her time yet.

When she was in coma on Christmas day,doctor told me to say my goodbyes to mom and i was not able to do it,because i kept feeling she would recover,and she did.
I told the doctor to excuse me,but my mom wouldn't die,because i know her,and i was feeling very strong,that she wouldn't.
It's as if i could feel what she feels...i have no idea if this possible...i have no idea how to explain any better...i even think that i will feel when her time comes...

As you all can imagine,i am extremely tired,but i have to be able to move on,as i do think that this fight is also mine,so i will do all i can to help my mom.

Also,i want you all to excuse me for not having wished a happy new year...i completly forgot,because i spent it thinking about my mom,and i postponed the celebration to do it when she is here with me again.

Again,thank you all,so much,for all the love and prayers,and keep help me saving my mom.

love always,

Maria and Elisa

Sending get well wishes, prayers and love to your mum Maria. :)

All the best, Andrea xxx.

Now that's what I call HOPE :angel:

Indeed, Doctors don't know your mum and they only see the HUMAN side and not the HOLISTIC one... With that said, yep... You'll FEEL when it's time :sigh: Just listen to your 'gut feeling'...

Sending all my :heart and prayers to you, Maria and your mum Elisa :angel:

Again i want to thank you all for your constant love,prayers and support,as it means a lot more than words can say.

Today i saw another miracle happening...today my mom opened 1 of her eyes!

She didn't open it completly,but she opened enough to see me,and she even answered a few questions i made her.

Nurses can't understand how this happens.I keep being told that the part of her brain responsable for conscience is dead,but it seems that she is prooving it diferent.
One of the nurses said that if this is not a miracle she has no idea what a miracle is,and i told her that my faith will save my mom.

When i am near my mom,i always give her the blessing signal with a rosary of pope John Paul II in hand,and she always calms down.It can't be a coincidence as doctors say.

Your prayers,our prayers...are being heard my MJ family!
My mom...in a way your mom too,she is fighting to stay with us,and i can't thank you enough for all the strengh you give me.
I love you all,with my heart and soul,and i am eternaly grateful to all of you,and so is my mom.

I will update you all when i have more news,but please know that all of you are with me in my heart and prayers as well.

God Bless you all.

love always,

Maria and Elisa.

Mariajoaosilva;3759870 said:
Again i want to thank you all for your constant love,prayers and support,as it means a lot more than words can say.

Today i saw another miracle happening...today my mom opened 1 of her eyes!

She didn't open it completly,but she opened enough to see me,and she even answered a few questions i made her.

Nurses can't understand how this happens.I keep being told that the part of her brain responsable for conscience is dead,but it seems that she is prooving it diferent.
One of the nurses said that if this is not a miracle she has no idea what a miracle is,and i told her that my faith will save my mom.

When i am near my mom,i always give her the blessing signal with a rosary of pope John Paul II in hand,and she always calms down.It can't be a coincidence as doctors say.

Your prayers,our prayers...are being heard my MJ family!
My mom...in a way your mom too,she is fighting to stay with us,and i can't thank you enough for all the strengh you give me.
I love you all,with my heart and soul,and i am eternaly grateful to all of you,and so is my mom.

I will update you all when i have more news,but please know that all of you are with me in my heart and prayers as well.

God Bless you all.

love always,

Maria and Elisa.

Keep faith dear! We will continue praying for the recovery of your mother. :pray: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back