Preliminary Hearing 11/1/11. Day Six. Discussion Thread

i would think theres gonna be clsoing statements first. aint gonna get a ruling on the charges today imo. theres only an hour left of court. heck knows how long he will take. no idea how it works in a prelim.but considering the obvious evidence maybe he will come out straight away. but i prefer a day or 2 and up/add on more charges. thats the important issue

im really nervous,

and thanks for all the ppl updating us and explaining certain things. much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!

:better: hugs to you and everyone else who is nervous. I'm feeling nauseated and my heart is racing. I'm holding all of your hands right now.

Thanks to everyone, especially ivy, for all the updates since last week, it's much appreciated.

Yes.

090530213635465.jpg

This jerk spoke very ill of Michael today in some interview he did. It was on MJJustice Ustream today :angry:

add him to the defence witness list. some ppl arent very bright are they!

Ustream said their hearing Murray license was suspended!? Their trying to get confirmation cause they got it from twitter!

Murray's license suspended. According to UStream. Don't know where they got that from.

This jerk spoke very ill of Michael today in some interview he did. It was on MJJustice Ustream today :angry:

did he cry out of happiness for being in TII? :unsure:
Chucky... I thought of the doll.... you know which one horrible doll...

sorry, off topic I went

back on topic

waiting..... :timer:

NO we don't need any "unconfirmed reports" we need ABSOLUTE CONFIRMATION NOW. People don't need to get all happy just to be let down.

Ustream Has Not reported that murrays license has been suspened they're waiting for a confirmnation.

Tmz reports murray to stand trial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Conrad Murray Ordered to Stand to Trial
about a minute ago by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray was just ordered to stand trial in the the death of Michael Jackson.

0111-murray-jackson-ex.jpg

Judge Michael Pastor ruled there is sufficient evidence to warrant a manslaughter trial.

Judge Pastor's ruling follows a 6-day preliminary hearing in which more than 20 witnesses were called.

If convicted Murray faces a maximum of 4 years in prison.

oooh I wish theyd hurry up I need to go to bed was about to go when I read that the case was rested. Even though Im tired I wont be able to go to sleep until I know whats happening

Back