Prince Jackson Has Formed A New Video Production Company

Awesome news. I'm sure he's going to do great with it. After all he had one of the best teachers to inspire him. All the best Prince!

So does this have to do with that?

CdkC7acWoAAzJWp.jpg

I wouldnt think so. The kids dont get loans.if they want money for work or something they get it

I wouldnt think so. The kids dont get loans.if they want money for work or something they get it

Yes, but is that so while the Estate is in Probate? I guess if it is Prince it's just called a "loan" but not really something he would have to pay back. But I don't know how that works and whether what he takes from the Estate now would technically be classified as a "loan" or not.

I'm happy for him. But he is still in school, right? I hope he gets to intern with somebody we know, like Spike Lee or maybe Lee Daniels. Malia Obama got to-so hopefully Prince will.

(Speaking of children of legends-I see Stella McCartney just hired Madonna's daughter and Quincy's daughter to promote her new perfume).

Good for him, I wish him all the best. :eek:ldsmile:

I dont know respect. Im only guessing here but i dont see why it would be called a loan cause of the probate

Hes just started university barbee doing film studies or whatever its called

I dont know respect. Im only guessing here but i dont see why it would be called a loan cause of the probate

Hes just started university barbee doing film studies or whatever its called
Thanks. I know it's his first year. I only hear about him here and I didn't know if he might have left school or is this production company a side thing. I gather it's the latter.
I'm happy for him.

I have a friend at film school. It's normal there to do work related to subject/major outside of one's studies. For example, she makes shows and films for a major TV station. She doesn't get credits for this, but it's a job, so it's accompanied with salary. She's actually the best student in her year, so it's even more impressive.

I had a few friends at uni who did some sort of enterpreneurship, like selling accessories and things like that. I wasn't this business-oriented person, so I stayed away from this, but why not, it must be nice if you're good at it.

I'm happy for him. But he is still in school, right? I hope he gets to intern with somebody we know, like Spike Lee or maybe Lee Daniels. Malia Obama got to-so hopefully Prince will.

(Speaking of children of legends-I see Stella McCartney just hired Madonna's daughter and Quincy's daughter to promote her new perfume).

Wow, I didn't know that! Cool!

great news! so happy for him. I wish him all the best and success in the world.

Thank you for posting InvincibleTal and thank you to Ivy for sharing this news.

I also saw a comment on that twitter page 'MJ Trust says, assets can be sold if one of the beneficiaries needs money to create a new company'
Can anyone here remember if the trust says this?.

Last edited:
I can't help but feel a little bit proud right now! I remember when he was born and Michael published those photos of him. one of them showing him looking proudly at his little baby boy, with a smile on his face. I was so proud as well, and proudly showed off the pictures to everyone I knew. and here he is today, as a young man, making a career for himself. if we still had Michael, he would look at his son the same way, with the same proud smile on his face

87b856905101211dbb3d987d0e79753e.jpg

Last edited:
LoveMJJAlways ?@LoveMJJAlways

KING'S SON PRODUCTIONS is Prince Jackson's new production company.
Notice the "MJ" on top of the black crown!

Cd2Aq_uUkAAjmI_.jpg
Cd2AnYSUkAIpi_A.jpg

^^Is that actually official or just fanmade? Prince isn't following it.

Regardless, I wish him best of luck though! :D He's certainly lucky; it's very, very difficult to succeed as a director in the film industry, especially if you have no money or few, if any, connections! Reminds me of David Bowie's son, Duncan Jones, who is a well known film director. He has directed Moon and the upcoming Warcraft movie.

Last edited:
https://trademarks.justia.com/869/28/king-s-son-86928477.html

Cdz-kK_UUAAuch-.jpg

Goods and Services
Video production services; Entertainment services, namely, providing a web site featuring photographic, audio, video and prose presentations featuring music and musical performances; Film and video film production; Film and video tape film production; Production of musical videos; Production of sound and music video recordings; Providing on-line videos featuring music, not downloadable

I am proud of Prince Michael. The name and logo for his company made me a little emotional, I am sure that Michael is looking down at his eldest beaming with pride.

P*** the press and haters off with a name like that. Nice one Jr

Back