Prince, Paris and Bigi News and Pictures (Please Avoid Tabloid Articles and Paparazzi Photos)

moonstruck87;4166876 said:
I´m not judging Paris for having tattoos.
Just ... The arrangement of those two tattoos - totally different in style - creates a rather funny impression IMO. lol But maybe that was her intention.

Two music legends alongside each other perhaps? I like it :)

HIStoric;4166887 said:
Two music legends alongside each other perhaps? I like it :)

It looks a bit like cartoon (I´m refering to the style) John Lennon is intimitaded by Michael´s "Dangerous" gaze :lol:

moonstruck87;4166891 said:
It looks a bit like cartoon (I´m refering to the style) John Lennon is intimitaded by Michael´s "Dangerous" gaze :lol:

Haha naaaah John's just chillin, smilin' :D

Although on another topic all together, I just watched the Instagram videos of Paris from a few days ago and oh man :( I really don't know what to say. I really can't grasp why some people have no life and repeatedly bully a girl they do not know for no reason (knowing full well she has been suicidal in the past - at 14!).

I hope she's alright. :heart:

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

205fipt.jpg

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

He's got a really good sense of humour. What a tease though..Wish he could have dropped a small hint what the meeting was.

His eyebrow gesture made me laugh-he is a cute little tease. Love those 7 dwarf frescoes at Disney. Wow.

Paris78;4166880 said:
Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson

Butch, thank you so much for such a magical night…Being in the presence of a legend never gets old. ❤ ️@butchwalker

Csnhpo1WAAEBHkr.jpg

She has now a Butch Walker-tatoo on her finger

Cs5f4N3WAAAjUju.jpg

Whos butch walker

Paris is getting some flack from fans b/c she referred to herself as '*****' on her IG story...

Paris is getting some flack from fans b/c she referred to herself as '*****' on her IG story...
Damn, I counted the amount of stars that appeared instead of letters, and if that word is what I think it is then she really should have known better.
I can hear the dumb f***s now.
"If his own daughter used that word then we can too!"
If the word she said is indeed J**** like I think it is, then what she said IMO can't be defended in any way shape or form.
There was no need for her to go out of the way to use that word, especially as hard as us MJ fans fight to get people NOT to use it.
I hope I guessed wrong and the word she used isn't J****.
Either way though, I hope they ain't dragging her too bad.

Last edited:

Michael didn't like the name and had every right to object it's use towards him. People should respect that. Paris, on the other hand, isn't Michael. She might not have an issue with people calling herself by that nickname, and she has every right to be that way.

"If his own daughter used that word then we can too!" I can see some twits thinking this way, failing to realise that she is not only an entirely different person, but that she called herself by that name, not Michael. I don't see the point in getting worked up about what these idiots think though, tbh.

Some people seriously just need to chill and let her be. Once again, I feel sorry for Paris. Everything she does is compared to Michael in some way, shape or form. It can't be easy :\

Double post.

Last edited:

Michael didn't like the name and had every right to object it's use towards him. People should respect that. Paris, on the other hand, isn't Michael. She might not have an issue with people calling herself by that nickname, and she has every right to be that way.

"If his own daughter used that word then we can too!" I can see some twits thinking this way, failing to realise that she is not only an entirely different person, but that she called herself by that name, not Michael. I don't see the point in getting worked up about what these idiots think though, tbh.

Some people seriously just need to chill and let her be. Once again, I feel sorry for Paris. Everything she does is compared to Michael in some way, shape or form. It can't be easy :\
This is the FIRST time I do not feel sorry for Paris at all. I have been compassionate towards her, and yes, while I have disapproved of some of her choices-think that new boyfriend is nothing but a user-and I don't care for the excessive tattoos or this group of people she's running with. But I was still determined that this will be a short thing and she'll see the light and straighten out. I have felt sorry for her because I think she is just looking for love and acceptance and thinks she's finding it in this guy and his bandmates. She's really not over losing her dad at such an early age-especially since he was her everything-that was quite obvious.

But THIS is inexcusable.
If Paris has not been taught that this was a RACIST term that was used against her father in the worst way, somebody in the family had better enlighten her quick.
This is just flat out disrespectful.

^Its nowhere near public knowledge that it was a racist term a few hundred years ago. I don't like people using it against Michael but if Paris is fine with herself being called that, then well that's up to her. I don't think she should have her life dictated by what people have done to her father.

HOWEVER I can see why some fans would be upset, and if she called her father by that term, then I'd have an issue. My two cents.

Last edited:

Some rock legend. It's all good tho. He has tons of admiration for MJ (before he met Paris). (y)

Well it`s nice that Walker had admiration for Michael but does that mean it is so good she has his name on her finger ? I am still worried about her inflation of tatoos and btw she uses the term legend in a really inflationary way. They are all legends according to her Lennon, MJ, Mootley Crue, Walker..., her hair stylist and all the guys who make her a tatoo.

Last edited:

Where did you see/read that because I checked her instagram and found nothing worthy of getting upset?

I think the the guy in the middle of picture 707 ist the @Dilan-guy where you can contact for booking her. The connections was sure made from this Caroline right in the picture.

https://twitter.com/carolinedamore?lang=de

Paris can call herself what she likes. Shes not using the term in reference to her dad.ppl with that surname use and get called that as a nickname.it has no racist connitation in this day and age.Some might view it as black ppl who use the world N to describe themself.if i use it myself then you cant use it against me in a negative way. These "fans"need something better to do then following the kids every move.

I'm not the kind of fan that would ever ever contact Paris but I can post here. As pointed out it's a racist term that started hundreds of years ago, yes. But it was also a popular racist term when that little monkey became popular again in the 50s and 60s when Michael and I were born and grew up, and probably the same time those yellow journalism English tabloid reporters grew up. A clever play on words with a double meaning. It's a racist term. I knew what they were doing immediately in 1986. Obviously Michael did too. We weren't born in the 1800s.

"Taking back" the word is no different than people claiming to take back the "n" word. I've always found that logic idiotic.

My interest in the children and their well being is only bc of their father. I don't really care what they do or what they end up doing. I just want them to be respectful of him at the end of the day. That's all.

I'm not the kind of fan that would ever ever contact Paris but I can post here. As pointed out it's a racist term that started hundreds of years ago, yes. But it was also a popular racist term when that little monkey became popular again in the 50s and 60s when Michael and I were born and grew up, and probably the same time those yellow journalism English tabloid reporters grew up. A clever play on words with a double meaning. It's a racist term. I knew what they were doing immediately in 1986. Obviously Michael did too. We weren't born in the 1800s.

"Taking back" the word is no different than people claiming to take back the "n" word. I've always found that logic idiotic.

My interest in the children and their well being is only bc of their father. I don't really care what they do or what they end up doing. I just want them to be respectful of him at the end of the day. That's all.

That's right, Kanye, Jay-Z, Snoop Dog and the rest all admit that when a condescending white man gets in their face and calls them the N word, their attitudes go south. They take it at that point for what it is "evil". The so called taking it back is just a bravado hiding culturally deep seated self deprivation.

I don't follow Paris myself, I have no reason to. I don't admire people because of how they look or their fashion sense. I admire people because of the positive things they do for their fellow man, the talent and artistry they share with the world. I hope Michael's children can continue his legacy of caring for the global community but it will probably be a while before they appreciate that.

Well it`s nice that Walker had admiration for Michael but does that mean it is so good she has his name on her finger ? I am still worried about her inflation of tatoos and btw she uses the term legend in a really inflationary way. They are all legends according to her Lennon, MJ, Mootley Crue, Walker..., her hair stylist and all the guys who make her a tatoo.

Like my niece said it when I asked her what if she regrets her tattoos in later of her life, she replied: "by the time I regret them, there is solution invented how to get rid of them". I believe Paris too didn't think too much of the future when getting tattoos, but then again, if nowadays they can take fat out of some part of body and insert it other part, I suppose future for tattoo removal is going to be ok:cheeky:

Paris is not the only one who uses "legend" for people who is far from legend. Its is kids thing to call someone legend, and should not be taken as serious offence towards real legends. My niece uses that term to describe someone who is "cool" in her eyes, which usually is someone totally unknown to me:)

It seems that my niece is my source for everything that goes on in the youngsters lives at the moment. Without her, I would be lost in teenager jungle:)

Anyways,content is everything before jumping on the conclusion as what comes to Paris using that term.
What was the purpose of it and why, and what content? I for one, don't believe for a second that she used it purposely to disrespect her father, more like she lined herself with her father.
If they call her father with that term, they are calling me too - sarcastic way.

What if the girl just used it as the short form of her surname?

Look at the picture, it is as well can be sarcastic, IMO. She underlines the difference between her and that girl, she states where she belongs.
It's not about disrespect to anybody, especially to Michael.

Back