Priscilla Presley's thoughts and feelings on Michael Jackson's death

Somehow she convinced the media to treat her like Elvis' widow and now Lisa Marie is following in her footsteps with Michael. I don't believe for one second that she watched the trial. She's a vile woman and unfortunately her daughter turned out just like her instead of her dad. Poor Elvis :(
this is very true. prissy have very little right to talk about Elvis. every time she opens her mouth fans hold their breath. and she have NO right to comment on MJ! NO RIGHT!

EDIT: i wish people would go and read before classing Elvis as a rapist or racist.

Last edited:
Here is my simple opinion : She watched the trial but missed the verdict :wink:

It is astounding that any opinion or statement by Priscilla would be found interesting by anyone when it comes to MJ. She is not connected to MJ at all.....just like her daughter. Why not ask MJs gardener or zoo keeper about him. Their statements are just about as relevant as Priscilla's.

Ever since Michael was murdered.....in fact on the same day his death was announced, there have been these stupid people spouting off at the mouth basically blaming him for what happened. The typical "the price of fame"; "all that money and power distorts your reality"; "demanding, powerful, manipulative star who don't like the word 'no'".

I am sick of it; and it's bad enough from Lisa Marie; but the fact that Priscilla has the NERVE to even say anything regarding Michael's death with that same 'shake your head, shake your finger, condesceding self-righteousness' crap just makes me ill. She couldn't rest until Michael was out of her precious, lily-white family. She felt he was beneath her and wasn't worthy of her so-called pure as the driven snow daughter (yeah, right). Michael being dead isn't enough, she still has to get her slick jibs in.

Now I like the Jackson family in general; but one of the things that really irk me with some of them is this: with all the crap that Lisa Marie and her mother has said against Michael over the years and now even after his death, WHY are they so chummy with her? What is it about her that makes them feel 'honored' to have that little bit of connection with her and her name. Her side as well as Lisa herself, treated and depicted Michael as worthless as gum on the bottom of their shoes. The way some of the Jackson's gush about Lisa Marie makes me want to hurl. I'm like, "Uh, were any of you paying attention to what this witch and her mother did and said about your loved one?"

The funny thing is that someone who WATCHED the trial should be the first one one to get a pretty good understanding WHOSE morals and ethics were lacking. The victim of a crime and all that. Didn't know that Michael was on trial for manslaughter, silly me thought it was Murray.

So, when the someone dies then we all need to send a few "told you so" posthumously on the way. And what Michael really needs is one.more.person with good advice on how to live a life and have everyone and their mother be the judge of that.

I don't think anyone of us (including her) is in any position to be ladeling on the good advice on the lukewarm helping of 'this is what we all should do.'
I'd like to see how any one of us would be faring in Michael's shoes.

Great post. Unfortunately it needs to be cut and pasted and used many, many times to counter any number of people giving their 'judgements' on mj's death - and not just unsympathetic characters like priscilla presley, but mj's alleged 'friends' like quincy, smokey and chopra. No one would allow mj to be a victim in his own homicide - and yes, i'm glad we've got that speech from judge pastor - should be emailed to everyone of those making ignorant judgements.

this is very true. prissy have very little right to talk about Elvis. every time she opens her mouth fans hold their breath. and she have NO right to comment on MJ! NO RIGHT!

EDIT: i wish people would go and read before classing Elvis as a rapist or racist.
He did not (according to Priscilla herself) have sex with her until he married her (when she was finally legal) But, he sure did perform sexual acts on a minor when she was just 14 and and he was 26yrs old. And that is called CHILD MOLESTATION! Either way it's disgusting! But, the media and many in the public seem to not give a crap about this FACT! Why? Cause he married her? Cause it was in the 60's? Cause it didn't involve a boy? I mean whatever the reasons/excuses a crime was committed and it should have been dealt with not over looked and downplayed till this very day!

Now about him being racist I can not say for sure? But, I do remember a friend of Elvis or relative of his or Priscilla's on a TV special about Elvis that Lisa and Priscilla were also apart of called famous Families. Where this person says that Elvis would have not like Lisa being with MJ because "Elvis wasn't a racist man but, did not believe in interracial marriages!" o_O Now I don't know about u but, that was a crappy excuse to cover up the truth, if that is something Elvis really believed!?

And the second reason this guy said Elvis wouldn't like Lisa involvment with MJ would be the allegations. Which made me laugh out loud cause of the relationship Elvis had with Priscilla so how could he say that with a straight face!?

Last edited:
That funny cuz to me this guy saying elvis "didnt belive in interracial marriages" sure makes elvis sound racist to me. I guess their family has
different views on racism than the general public

^I really don't know who this guy is can't remember his name. It might have been Lisa's Uncle? All I know is that he was in other specials about Elvis and is close to the Presely family. No doubt about that!

Last edited:
^I really don't know who this guy is can't remember his name. It might have been Lisa's Uncle? All I know is that he was in other specials about Elvis and is close to the Presely family. No doubt about that!

Blue this is off topic, but briefly, there have been many reports of racists comments made by Elvis. I am not sure if his views changed close to his death, but he was a product of his society back in the day and had racists views about African Americans. He also took their songs and paid them pennies, something many people prior to the 60s did in America. In the 80s I have heard some of these men speak of this, and one of them lived in Bedford Styvesant in Brooklyn. I like his music, but pretending he did not have racists views would be like me burying my head in the sand. On the other side of the coin a African American woman did say that Elvis helped her and her family out. Maybe his ideas mellowed with time.

Back to Prissy, it would have been interesting if the interviewer asked her what the judge said in his closing speech. Personally, I cannot see her taking the time to sit and look at that whole trial.

Was this from a elvis documentary?
Yes it is. Called famous families: The Presely's by abc family channel. Which aired in the lates 90's and the Jacksons had one too.

And Look I have no clue about the racist part. I believe he was more then not and Priscilla too. There are folks that can be friends with a different race. But, wouldn't marry them because of their race and think their not being racist but, they are.

Now about the relationship between Elvis and Priscilla there ain't no question that was WRONG, period!

I really don't think Priscilla or Elvis were out right Racist. But they do come from a time when that was the norm in society. But people in show business were less prone because they got to get close to people of other races work with them and form relationships and friendships where most others of that time did not have that opportunity because of the segregation going on at that time. Most people knew right from wrong and I Thank God other People learned, grew and changed their opinions, attitude and heart by being educated on the subject. Thats what many grew up with or were taught. Many repented of the error of their ways and civil rights took place and grew till changes were put into law. Any way I don't know if that helps or not But I speak from first hand knowledge growing up in that era.

Now I'm not saying there are not racists of course their are. But I cant put any faith in what some 3rd party may have stated in a expose tabloid show about the Presley's or the same type shows about MJ or the Jackson's - I think its unfair to label people based on 3rd hand rumors from people being paid to speak on an expose show. Unless they are know to have a good character. I learned not to do that that from being a MJ fan. Becuase same people being paid to say that about the Presley's or anyone are the same type of people that were paid to say MJ was a p*do and w*cko - I just refuse to judge people like that because of what happened to Michael all his life with that crap. I think Its unfair and not reliable ..

Now that being said I don't particularly care for Lisa or Priscilla at all - there character seem very lacking at times based on their "own" words and actions .. but I don't hate them either .. we all lack something. Im just not prone to hate. Its not part of my psyche, spirit and I cant help it _ Now I have leaned that way on occasion and I feel very uncomfortable becuase find it it hurts my heart .. but I do understand the reasons people feel that way.

I also disagree that not wanting to marry someone from another race makes one racist any more than one not wanting to marry someone of the same gender makes you a bigot. There are people who wouldn't marry a black or white or Asian or a short, skinny, fat or Tall person simply for the fact they are not physically attracted to them in that way and it may not have anything to do with racism or bigotry. Anyway thats my opinion. everyone is welcome to have one and even disagree with mine :unsure:

I wasn't asking anyone to believe what this friend or relative of the Presely's was saying. Believe whatever u perfer. But, I was just responding to the rumors that are out there and remembered what this person said who seems to be close to the Presely's.

And for me if someone is against interacial marriage that to me is racist. And if they don't want to marry someone simply because of their race, that's racist too. That's what I meant. I wasn't talking about a simple non attraction here cause I know everyone got their preference. I am talking about not wanting to mix ur blood with another race and so on because u think it's wrong. Hope u get me now?

Last edited:
Who cares what she says.shes lived off her ex husband for decades. why are ppl posting this stuff. just causr its got mjs name in it doesnt mean it needs to be posted. common sense

Totally agree with the bold part. It seems now a days most of the threads are just about big rants towards people that have something to say about Michael. This thread has no information that needs to be here imo.

And just my 2 cents in a way she is right, people that have all the money in the world can get everything they like or want and most of the time they will.

^^ I get you - I understand what you are saying about racism. but as to the statements I just think why would someone close say negative things like that unless they were disgruntled or paid to do so. I just dont trust when people do that. I always question the truth of the matter and motive. Just like I question ..
:scratch:Why is she here ??? who brought her here ?? and when is she leaving :timer:

I'll join a few others there : we need to pick what we post, depending on how relevant the info is, or even if there's any info in the first place Knowing everyone and their mother will use Michael's name to get a click. I mean, even if it's about socks they use MJ in the title now.

Personally I couldnt care less what PP has to say about Michael.

I am not going to listen to her. She knows nothing about Michael. Her comments mean nothing.

^^ I get you - I understand what you are saying about racism. but as to the statements I just think why would someone close say negative things like that unless they were disgruntled or paid to do so. I just dont trust when people do that. I always question the truth of the matter and motive. Just like I question ..
:scratch:Why is she here ??? who brought her here ?? and when is she leaving :timer:
Who knows? But, IMO I doubt it. The guy wasn't even saying it in a mean way as bad as it did sound. And U can tell by watching that he was being honest. Maybe do to the way Elvis was raised or whatever I really believe this guy thought that he wasn't saying anything that would be negative towards Elvis but, trying to explain Elvis beliefs? Cause everything else he said about him was postive as in every show he's been on about Elvis.

But, I do get what u were saying anyways!

We all don't like if anyone bash Michael even if it's true or not, but why we now bash Elvis? Let him sleep in his grave in peace and quiet.

Who knows? But, IMO I doubt it. The guy wasn't even saying it in a mean way as bad as it did sound. And U can tell by watching that he was being honest. Maybe do to the way Elvis was raised or whatever I really believe this guy thought that he wasn't saying anything that would be negative towards Elvis but, trying to explain Elvis beliefs? Cause everything else he said about him was postive as in every show he's been on about Elvis.

But, I do get what u were saying anyways!
i was going to shutupp and not get into it. i get this is an MJ forum and i respect that but i got to defend my guy here. i've been a fan for 15 years...read books, seen documentaries and listend to ELVIS' OWN words. only two people have claimed he was racist and would object to Lisa's marriage. Donna Presley who*is a conartist and David Stanley who is an total idiot! that Elvis was a racist is a BIG FAT LIE!

Priscilla was only responding to a question, not initiating it. What on earth was so horrible in what she said? I'm probably a minority here but I think she's right. She saw what fame did to Elvis so she surely has experience in this arena. I've read and reread what she said and truly cannot fathom all the hate and bashing I've seen displayed here as a result of it, even descending to attacks on Elvis. The overall feeling I get reading this thread is that of a mob mentality. For heaven's sake, is this what we as Michael's fans are becoming?

Back