Randy Jackson's Twitter...

Having problems accessing Twitter, is anyone else having the same issues?

randyjackson8

I will be at Forest Lawn today between 3:00 and 3:30pm.
10 minutes ago via mobile web

WTF????

This man is the tackiest of them all. Really...he has no conscience and obviously NO freaking class. Tacky. Tacky. Tacky.

Thank you Taj, Jackie & Spike Lee for celebrating MJ's legacy in a really positive way.

andyjackson8

I will be at Forest Lawn today between 3:00 and 3:30pm.
10 minutes ago via mobile web
its all about meeeeeeeeeeeee. tacky ass fool. surprised the tweet didnt end with ill be there to sign autographs for 10 bucks a time. and ill get you inside.

Poor Randy. LOL! Once AGAIN "trying" to toot his own horn.

I just read Jackie's tweet in the other post, and found it to be a very fitting message for the occassion.

Then I see Randy's ANNOUNCEMENT, because that's exactly what it was, an announcement including the time of his "appearance."

I hate to bust his bubble, but I'm sure that any fans interested in visiting Michael's resting place yesterday had most likely already made their plans, way before Randy delivered his announcement. And it's not like he could bring any fans INTO Michael's final resting place anyway, so, ah, what was the point of the "I'll be there between 3:00-3:30 missive, aside from him hoping that one of the TABLOIDS would come out and take a picture of him.

No just TMZ & X17.com.
Yes....

Michael Jackson's Brother Pays Tribute on Birthday

8/30/2010 10:12 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Randy Jackson -- along with a slew of fans -- visited Forest Lawn cemetery yesterday to commemorate what would have been Michael Jackson's birthday.

0830-randy-jackson-x17-credit.jpg

He would have been 52.
http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/30/michael-jackson-birthday-randy-jackson-forest-lawn-dead/

And.....

http://x17online.com/celebrities/mi...awn_on_brother_michaels_birthday-08302010.php >>> and has a video of Randy, a short interview. :unsure:

Last edited:
its all about meeeeeeeeeeeee. tacky ass fool. surprised the tweet didnt end with ill be there to sign autographs for 10 bucks a time. and ill get you inside.
word of the day
Poor Randy. LOL! Once AGAIN "trying" to toot his own horn.

I just read Jackie's tweet in the other post, and found it to be a very fitting message for the occassion.

Then I see Randy's ANNOUNCEMENT, because that's exactly what it was, an announcement including the time of his "appearance."

I hate to bust his bubble, but I'm sure that any fans interested in visiting Michael's resting place yesterday had most likely already made their plans, way before Randy delivered his announcement. And it's not like he could bring any fans INTO Michael's final resting place anyway, so, ah, what was the point of the "I'll be there between 3:00-3:30 missive, aside from him hoping that one of the TABLOIDS would come out and take a picture of him.
I think what's sad is that there are STILL ''fans'' who believe Randy and his nonsense.. but we all know why too, the reason is way toooooooo obvious.. Steven is a pathetic joker, I feel for those who take his desperate behind serious, although I know I shouldnt.

Last edited:
No just TMZ & X17.com.

LOL! Memefan, you know what time it is!

The 2 TABLOIDS that you mentioned are the 2 TABLOIDS that Randy most likely called in advance.

The fans were, obviously, going to be there regardless. Randy could have gone in there quietly and met with whomever was there. But I guess there was not need to be quiet when you have TMZ and X17 on speed dial. LOL!

LOL! Memefan, you know what time it is!

The 2 TABLOIDS that you mentioned are the 2 TABLOIDS that Randy most likely called in advance.

The fans were, obviously, going to be there regardless. Randy could have gone in there quietly and met with whomever was there. But I guess there was not need to be quiet when you have TMZ and X17 on speed dial. LOL!

I think no matter what Randy tweets some people are going to have an issue with it. I don't agree with everything Randy is doing but I can still seperate the whole person from the act. I think among other things this was a kind gesture to the fans and many fans got the opportunity to perhaps deliver gifts that they would know for sure would be picked up by the family.

When it comes to why an intervention wasn't successful to save Michael, Randy tells X17online exclusively:

"I don't think anybody expected this to happen. You always think 'I could have done this, I could've done that,' but it's too late now. I don't think anybody was expecting this."

As for whether Dr. Murray will be held responsible for Michael's death, Jackson adds:
"I'm not real crazy about some of the things I read ... some of the things he says. I have good faith in our courts and judicial system, so I think justice will be served."
Randy admits, "I'm going to leave it in God's hands."

judgng by that video it seems like Jermaine Jackson II and Autumn joined him to FL.. and whats up with the photographer going inside with them.. or maybe thats Harrison Funk??

Last edited:
Well I'm disappointed if Randy was talking about interventions.

That was a kind guester for randy to let the fans know he would be at forest lawn, there is nothing wrong with that? so why the complaints?

While everyone else was celebrating Michael's birthday his brother was selling him out. Leave it all in God's hands Randy just remember God does not like ugly

While everyone else was celebrating Michael's birthday his brother was selling him out. Leave it all in God's hands Randy just remember God does not like ugly

as usual people are still turning blind eyes to is intervention stories and saying that Michael was drug addict . when he twitted about going to fl ,memefan clearly said that he is taking tmz and x17 with him ,turn out -it is true . how low he can go god only knows.

Oh how dare Randy show up at HIS brother's burial place on his birthday! How dare he mention it on Twitter! How dare he show up ANYWHERE regarding Michael! How dare he says ANYTHING regarding Michael! How dare he breathes! How dare he speaks! How dare he steps out of his house! How dare he! How dare he! How dare he!

In the constant aim you all have in finding fault with Randy, has it ever occurred to you the media knows Michael's birthday and that the media would have shown up REGARDLESS of Randy's tweets---just to see if any fans and any member of the Jackson family would show up to Michael's burial place? Good grief!!

How dare Randy show up at his brother's grave with a camera man? How dare Randy throw his brother under a bus again? Randy going to see his brother's grave is not the issue and I could care less if he goes or not. But while people like Spike Lee were out there honoring Michael something Spike does not have to do his own brother was selling him out. I tell you what if Conrad Murray gets away with killing Michael I don't want to hear him or any of sisters complain after all they have no reason to complain

Last edited:
Oh how dare Randy show up at HIS brother's burial place on his birthday! How dare he mention it on Twitter! How dare he show up ANYWHERE regarding Michael! How dare he says ANYTHING regarding Michael! How dare he breathes! How dare he speaks! How dare he steps out of his house! How dare he! How dare he! How dare he!

In the constant aim you all have in finding fault with Randy, has it ever occurred to you the media knows Michael's birthday and that the media would have shown up REGARDLESS of Randy's tweets---just to see if any fans and any member of the Jackson family would show up to Michael's burial place? Good grief!!
I see it as randy was letting his tweeter fans know he would be at forrest lawn, and the media do keep up with his tweeter post, not to say he have not spoken to x17online before, thats not a big deal. randy visited forrest lawn on his brother birthday and spoke with some fans that was there to show support for his brother that is conforting to know how much is brother is loved.

How dare Randy show up at his brother's grave with a camera man? How dare Randy throw his brother under a bus again? Randy going to see his brother's grave is not the issue and I could care less if he goes or not. But while people like Spike Lee were out there honoring Michael something Spike does not have to do his own brother was selling him out. I tell you what if Conrad Murray gets away with killing Michael I don't want to hear him or any of sisters complain after all they have no reason to complain
preach it so damn tired of randy and his worshippers. he should be ashamed of himself but then again he doesnt have any conscience

you know what why not use randy jackon fan clubs logic ,they call Michael an addict for his 93 addiction right then i am going to say randy is not mentally stable because he went to rehabilitation for mental issue ,is that sound logical for randy? smh

"When it comes to why an intervention wasn't successful to save Michael, Randy tells X17online....."

This was a perfect opportunity for Randy to clarify a few things, not to give a RAMBLING non-answer. I swear that sometimes certain members of the Jackson family act like they don't know what time it is.

One of these tabloid idiots brings up the word "intervention," and Randy does not clarify WHEN it supposedly took place and more importantly he doesn't say, he doesn't make it very, VERY clear that the autopsy report proved his brother was NOT a drug addict.

Message to Randy: Time to get those tabloid fools off of your SPEED DIAL! Time to put them ALL on blast, once and for all!

Well I'm disappointed if Randy was talking about interventions.

why hes been doing it for years. ask friedman who his source was.when murray walks you can thank the jacksons for it.

mr attention seeker does it again. goes on tweeter to announce to fans to come to F.L. takes a camera crew with him. does interviews at the same time with tabloids calling his brother a druggie. well doh spot the coincedence. are some fans that stupid and niave or does all the jackson ass kissing stopped them from seeing the wood for the trees. while just making themselves look like they are a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Last edited:

You are so on point!

and the post of the year award goes to :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Back