Randy Jackson's Twitter...

hes nothing but an attention seeker. we have all his previous tweets to confirm that and the tabloids pay. maybe mjs biggest mistake was not giving them some money in order to shut them up for a few years.

randyjackson8
As heavy as my heart was I had tears of joy when I saw everyone there celebrating the birth of my brother.

randyjackson8
I forgot to thank everyone for coming out on the 29th of August.

He posted this like 30 sec ago.

get the violins out. his heart was so heavy he was sat calling his brother a druggie to his tabloid chums who just happened to be there at the same time. wow. what a coincedence

randyjackson8
I know its been a long time since I've tweeted. But that does not mean that things are not happening...
7 minutes ago via mobile web

randyjackson8
You will understand what that means shortly.

randyjackson8
As heavy as my heart was I had tears of joy when I saw everyone there celebrating the birth of my brother.

randyjackson8
I forgot to thank everyone for coming out on the 29th of August.

He posted this like 30 sec ago.
And......

You will understand what that means shortly. 6 minutes ago via mobile web

I know its been a long time since I've tweeted. But that does not mean that things are not happening... 7 minutes ago via mobile web

:coffee:

marc_vivien;2959489randyjackson8 You will understand what that means shortly. 7 minutes ago via mobile web[/QUOTE said:
Is Randy going fishing, because that tweet sure sounds like BAIT. LOL!

Seriously, if homeboy has something to say, why doesn't he just come out and say it. What's up with the attention seeking games?

That was nice of randy to visit michael at forest lawn and meet with some fans, i'm sure they appreciated it.

Yeah things are happening like more PICS of Michael's grave will be shown soon

I love it when fans play Randy's little game.

Unfortunately, Randy, just like his father, is a severely damaged individual. He does NOT care about Michael or his legacy; he cares about HIM and HIS pockets.

He tries to portray the "I'm the good guy and everyone else is bad" image to the fans to get them by his side. This is, actually, what the family has been doing since Michael went solo. Randy has used this trick way too many times. Remember when he used to make up quotes in Mereserau's name that implied that Michael's family was good and everyone else was bad? He used to claim Mereserau had said those quotes and...it turns out they had been totally made up by good ol' Randy. In reality, all this being wants is attention and, mainly, money. Obviously, he called the tabloids in advance. That is, in fact, how he gets his payday. But Randy-Randy is not stupid: in interviews he conveys the image that his "beloved brother" was a drug addict so he- along with Oxman, Rowe and Joe- can sue AEG using a variation of the Disabilities Act as the base. If they don't go for the "Michael was a druggie" argument, there is no way they can sue AEG since they won't have arguments to sue it. Therefore, they cooked up the image that Michael was a reckless junkie so they can sue AEG under the the following argument; "Michael was a drug addict and AEG knew and, yet, continued pushing him to perform which highly contributed to his death.".

They want to make it seem as if Michael's death was AEG's fault and calling him a druggie is the only way they can do that. Why are they so interested in this? Because AEG has MILLIONS and they want a payday.

As soon as Joe and Rowe realized they could not worm their way into AEG's payroll, the "druggie and unhealthy and weak and frail" rumors started popping up. They wanted to make money off of AEG since the day Michael announced the TII tour. Then, Michael dies, and they get advantage of that to use the made up "Michael was weak, frail, drugged up and unhealty" story to sue AEG in order to get a big payday. But there was one problem: Dr. Murray. He was the obstacle in the AEG's millions' way. Well, easy: let's claim he is just the fall guy, the scapegoat.

Who believes in Randy's dirty little tricks? Certainly, not me.

Ohhh...and how many times did he mention the words "intervention" and "druggie"? Just in case I forget the Jackson "reallly reaaaaaallllllyyyyyy triiiiiiied"...to get Michael to do concerts and to out their disgusting hands in his pies. Oh Randy, you still have to eat a lot of rice with beans to deceive me and the likes of Memefan, Shimar, Williamorange, Elusive moonwalker.

randyjackson8
I know its been a long time since I've tweeted. But that does not mean that things are not happening...

randyjackson8
You will understand what that means shortly.

Why does he keep doing this? he did the same thing in his prevuious tweets about someone selling footage of Michael.....this is why people have a problem with him, its like this whole thing is like a game!:bugeyed

HE was the one selling footage so, in order to deceive the fans, twitted about being mad over "someone" selling it.

HE was TMZ's major source so, on order to deceive the fans, twitted about being "caught by surprise by TMZ" and "having no other chance other than talking to them.".

Randy has always used the press to not only blackmail Michael (remember what his bodyguards said?) but also to pass certain scenarios. Get why he has a Twitter?

Thank God there are people like Elusive here who know Randy's tricks. The Jacksons are so predictable and easy to decode. Who are they trying to fool?

HE was the one selling footage so, in order to deceive the fans, twitted about being mad over "someone" selling it.

HE was TMZ's major source so, on order to deceive the fans, twitted about being "caught by surprise by TMZ" and "having no other chance other than talking to them.".

Randy has always used the press to not only blackmail Michael (remember what his bodyguards said?) but also to pass certain scenarios. Get why he has a Twitter?

Thank God there are people like Elusive here who know Randy's tricks. The Jacksons are so predictable and easy to decode. Who are they trying to fool?
You are sadly mistaken randy dd not sale any footage and he dont have to deceive any fans, if you dont believe he was mad over the footage that's your opinion, but trying to spread untruth is uncalled for, and randy is/was not TMZ source even if you want it to be him, sorry it's not him. answering TMZ question do not make him there source, many fans can know hear randy side of the story and make there own choice what to believe.

amen preach the truth, the blind will continue to be blind those with healthy eyes however see the truth and will forever see the truth

well said. his actions are so obvious. he likes to twists things around to make himself look like the victim when hes the one shit stiring.

heh... sadly 'Randy Time' on Twitter is less exciting than 'Tito time'. He could give from time to time some hugs instead using his twitter to make appointments with the tabloids or ticking of some of us.

I see it as randy was letting his tweeter fans know he would be at forrest lawn, and the media do keep up with his tweeter post, not to say he have not spoken to x17online before, thats not a big deal. randy visited forrest lawn on his brother birthday and spoke with some fans that was there to show support for his brother that is conforting to know how much is brother is loved.
It was poor taste for Randy to show up with a camera crew like that...he could of went to FL with out tweeting ....like really come on now....every time I go to the cemetery to visit my sister...I DON"T bring channel 12 news with me. Randy is a media whore...he and others in that family...crave the attention that IS and ALWAYS will be Michael's.

It was poor taste for Randy to show up with a camera crew like that...he could of went to FL with out tweeting ....like really come on now....every time I go to the cemetery to visit my sister...I DON"T bring channel 12 news with me. Randy is a media whore...he and others in that family...crave the attention that IS and ALWAYS will be Michael's.

I agree.

Unfortunately, Randy, just like his father, is a severely damaged individual. He does NOT care about Michael or his legacy; he cares about HIM and HIS pockets.

He tries to portray the "I'm the good guy and everyone else is bad" image to the fans to get them by his side. This is, actually, what the family has been doing since Michael went solo. Randy has used this trick way too many times. Remember when he used to make up quotes in Mereserau's name that implied that Michael's family was good and everyone else was bad? He used to claim Mereserau had said those quotes and...it turns out they had been totally made up by good ol' Randy. In reality, all this being wants is attention and, mainly, money. Obviously, he called the tabloids in advance. That is, in fact, how he gets his payday. But Randy-Randy is not stupid: in interviews he conveys the image that his "beloved brother" was a drug addict so he- along with Oxman, Rowe and Joe- can sue AEG using a variation of the Disabilities Act as the base. If they don't go for the "Michael was a druggie" argument, there is no way they can sue AEG since they won't have arguments to sue it. Therefore, they cooked up the image that Michael was a reckless junkie so they can sue AEG under the the following argument; "Michael was a drug addict and AEG knew and, yet, continued pushing him to perform which highly contributed to his death.".

They want to make it seem as if Michael's death was AEG's fault and calling him a druggie is the only way they can do that. Why are they so interested in this? Because AEG has MILLIONS and they want a payday.

As soon as Joe and Rowe realized they could not worm their way into AEG's payroll, the "druggie and unhealthy and weak and frail" rumors started popping up. They wanted to make money off of AEG since the day Michael announced the TII tour. Then, Michael dies, and they get advantage of that to use the made up "Michael was weak, frail, drugged up and unhealty" story to sue AEG in order to get a big payday. But there was one problem: Dr. Murray. He was the obstacle in the AEG's millions' way. Well, easy: let's claim he is just the fall guy, the scapegoat.

Ohhh...and how many times did he mention the words "intervention" and "druggie"? Just in case I forget the Jacksons "reallly reaaaaaallllllyyyyyy triiiiiiied"...to get Michael to do concerts and to put their disgusting hands in his pies. Oh Randy, you still have to eat a lot of rice with beans to deceive me and the likes of Memefan, Shimar, Williamorange, Elusive moonwalker, TwinklEE and so on.

Ohhh...and how many times did he mention the words "intervention" and "druggie"? Just in case I forget the Jacksons "reallly reaaaaaallllllyyyyyy triiiiiiied"...to get Michael to do concerts and to put their disgusting hands in his pies. Oh Randy, you still have to eat a lot of rice with beans to deceive me and the likes of Memefan, Shimar, Williamorange, Elusive moonwalker, TwinklEE and so on.

Exactly.... good post!! it's all about the money..

believe me I would rather drop deap right now than fall for anything this guy ever does/says/claims..

Even thou that media crew was there you call it poor taste that's your opinion, my opinion it's no big deal and the media could have read his tweet, the bottom line he was there at forrest lawn on his brother birthday and he talk with fans and he appreciates the fans that came out on his brother birthday.

I don't care how much attention Randy craves as long as its not at the expense of MJ.

Joe is a loving father who promoted his record label 3 days after his son's death.

Randy is a loving brother who tried to force MJ to sell his catalogue.

Joe is a loving father who promoted his record label 3 days after his son's death.

Randy is a loving brother who tried to force MJ to sell his catalogue.
No what joe did was bad judgement and I didn't like that at all. That doesn't mean he didn't care about his son's well being or that he doesn't want justice for michael.

Randy also made some bad choices but once again that doesn't make him a bad brother and that doesn't mean her doesn't care about Michael.

This is twitter, the point of it is to update people on what you are doing or thinking at the moment. If you don't like it don't participate. Most fans jsut hate most of the family because they are followers. People should direct their anger toward the doctor who killed Michael.

Well said Pilinlim.

There is a behind the scene war going on in the Jackson family....It started with 3T taking Michael Jackson's 3 kids away on June 25th.

Remember Randy wanted to parade them in front of the press.....but Taj & Taryll convinced Katherine to let them take the kids out of town...

All I am gonna say is, 3T have the kids' best interest at heart.
:clapping: those three truly have gone after their mon deedee

the investigation only concerns Murray.

But Murray doesn't have money and the family wants millions...so they go after AEG. They blame it for Michael's death (here the "drug addict" argument is essential), cook up the image that AEG is very bad and Michael was a "weak, unhealthy, druggie and frail" person, create a lawsuit against AEG and cross their fingers in hopes to get a payday from it.

The investigation, like you said, only concerns Murray. He was solely responsible for Michael's death. But the Jacksons smell AEG's money so they put it in the equation while hiding under the "we want justice" mask. In reality, all they want is money and that is why they play this blame game with AEG.

Back