Randy Jackson's Twitter...

the investigation only concerns Murray.

There is an investigation going on that the jackson family can not talk much about and they want dr murray (fall guy) AEG, thome, branca etc everyone that had a hand in mj death during michael trial joe had hired his own lawyer to sit in on the case and joe ordered and second autopsy on michael and it was joe choice who would do the second one. and I assume joe has hired his won investigation team into mj death.

The criminal investigation is only made by the police and the D.A.

Private criminal investigation and private trials don't exist.

For the police and the DA, Murray is the only one.

Yes Joe hired a lawyer, Oxman the clown. If Joe was serious in his investigation, he would hire a
better lawyer and not an incompetent media whore, unable to file papers properly. Oxman is civil
lawyer and can not do anything in the criminal investigation

Guys that is enough. You have every right to have an opinion but at least keep it respectful of other people's opinions

Guys this is the second time in a few hours where I've had to place a warning in here and clean it. Racism is not going to be accepted here and a racial war is not tolerated here nor should it be tolerated anywhere else. Discuss but the fighting and needs to stop.

This thread needs a cooling off period and twice I've been ignored. This isn't about race so I have no idea why on earth this has been brought up. Words are being twisted here and people are using it to put words in people's mouths. What on earth does John McClain being black have anything to do with Randy Jackson's Twitter account and why some people have accused others of Jackson family fans only criticising Branca and not McClain as Branca is white is simply aubsurd. No racist behaviour will be tolerated in here and that is all forms of racism, not just singled to one group. Respect each other and leave the issue of race well out of this. It's simply not acceptable and has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

I have gone through this thread and cleaned it thoroughly. Apologies if some of your posts which felt shouldn't have been deleted were but we need to start afresh here. There has been too much fighting bubbling over again and the thread veered completely off topic. Please keep this thread to discuss what Randy has said in his Twitter account and not turn off at a 180 degree tangent which is what happened which is why it needed to be closed.

Please do not think that we are stifling your voice, that is not what we are here to do. We encourage all opinions and discussions but there are rules you must follow. Like if you are in a workplace you can't just say anything you like, you need to be respectful. If you are out in public you need to be respectful when you say things and this is what we ask here. It causes too many fights when we let a few things go here and there which is why this section needs to be heavily moderated due to the vastly differing opinions. All we ask for is RESPECT. Criticise but don't vehenmently condemn. I'm going to post the rules for this section again and I implore you all to read them and take them on board. Without rules there is chaos and we just ask you all to follow them.

Thank you :)

• Disrespecting Michael as a way to 'big up' or defend other family members. This happens, whether subtly, or quite overtly and it will NOT be tolerated. This is a MICHAEL JACKSON board, and he will remain the number 1 priority here. There are other places on the web where you can do this, but not here please.
  • Over the top name calling of Jackson family members. We understand there are a lot of issues with the Jackson family, concerning their actions. We are not saying you cannot criticise and question this, but please do it in a way that doesn't resort to excessive and nasty name calling. In other words, tone it down.
  • Constant derailing of threads about certain family members. If a thread is about say, Janet on a magazine cover, please keep it to that topic. There is no need to take that thread back to what Janet said/did who knows when. If we don't enforce this, the board becomes a free for all and if not for anything other than organisational purposes, a nightmare.
  • Drug addict claims about Michael Jackson in the final stages are not welcome here, or in any other part of MJJC. The autopsy report refutes this, there is NO proof that this is the case, so please do not bring that false information here claiming it to be true.

The criminal investigation is only made by the police and the D.A.

Private criminal investigation and private trials don't exist.

For the police and the DA, Murray is the only one.

Yes Joe hired a lawyer, Oxman the clown. If Joe was serious in his investigation, he would hire a
better lawyer and not an incompetent media whore, unable to file papers properly. Oxman is civil
lawyer and can not do anything in the criminal investigation
At that time joe had hired a laddy lwayer to speak out on his and katherine behalf she also sit in on the trial to help the with legal terms that was going on with michael trial I dont remember her name I would have to look it up to get her name and oxman was there to, and there is a on going investigation that the jackson family say the cant speak much about and I assume joe would have hired his on private team to investigate, as he did with the autopsy to get a second opinion with the people of his choice.

^^^It has been confirmed that the family DID have their own private autopsy done...unfortunately..the public was never privy to that information...I would imagine that it had the same conclusion that the original report had...otherwise...I think that the Jackson's definitely would of made it public.

Guys, this thread is about randy's twitter. Not about the investigation being done by Joe and not about Oxman or anyone else not related to a tweet. Please lets keep on topic. Feel free to Message or PM one another if you would like to clear up any off topic issue.

Some of the crap fans state about Randy is straight up SLANDER!

You all need to cut it out. Most of the rumors about him are totally false.

Some of the crap fans state about Randy is straight up SLANDER!

You all need to cut it out. Most of the rumors about him are totally false.

Yeah...and the sky is purple.

^^^It has been confirmed that the family DID have their own private autopsy done...unfortunately..the public was never privy to that information...I would imagine that it had the same conclusion that the original report had...otherwise...I think that the Jackson's definitely would of made it public.

I believed this at first...but no more. This family did not have money to buy their own clothes to bury MJ...where the hell would they have found the money for an autopsy.

Janet put up the money for Forest Lawn, which was later paid back by the estate. Now tell me, who paid for the Jackson sponsored autopsy?????

Yeah...and the sky is purple.

I believed this at first...but no more. This family did not have money to buy their own clothes to bury MJ...where the hell would they have found the money for an autopsy.

Janet put up the money for Forest Lawn, which was later paid back by the estate. Now tell me, who paid for the Jackson sponsored autopsy?????
janet put up the money for forest lawn, and michael insurance should have kick in also, joe and the jackson family have money I herd they did not have money to buy there own clothes was that true? It turns out the jackson family have money after all they are not hurting for moiney. the jackson family are still standing and still are all wealthy(rich). so if the jackson family said they got an second autopsy then they did.

why do you care who paid for the autopsy and why does it matter?

janet put up the money for forest lawn, and michael insurance should have kick in also, joe and the jackson family have money I herd they did not have money to buy there own clothes was that true? It turns out the jackson family have money after all they are not hurting for moiney. the jackson family are still standing and still are all wealthy(rich). so if the jackson family said they got an second autopsy then they did.

I think I remember on the Eddie Jones show that Oxman talked about the 2nd autopsy - should be essentially the same. I do not think we have the toxicology report back though?

The family's clothing expense was $1975 according to this article from Time mag. $1975 wouldn't even begin to cover the family's clothing expense - think how many of them there are. Clothing is pretty expensive, shoes, nylons. Probably one of LaToya's outfits probably cost that & more. My bet is it was something legit, that the court approved. It had nothing to do with the Jacksons not being able to afford their own clothes.

http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1937682,00.html

Average cost for a private autopsy is around $2000 - I am sure they paid more, it is MJ after all. But it is not something that is unaffordable.

link:
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/466795_4

Last edited:
My guess is it is because of the ongoing battles between Bonnie Cox, Samantha DeGossen & Muzikfactory2. Maybe Taaj? Not sure what is going on. I think they are all doing important work, I do hope they can all get along. It hurts my head.

.http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2010/09/technical-difficulties-short-circuit.html

http://twitter.com/bcox64

http://xltweet.com/show/?id=515850555C
Can be........

The family's clothing expense was $1975 according to this article from Time mag. $1975 wouldn't even begin to cover the family's clothing expense - think how many of them there are. Clothing is pretty expensive, shoes, nylons. Probably one of LaToya's outfits probably cost that & more. My bet is it was something legit, that the court approved. It had nothing to do with the Jacksons not being able to afford their own clothes.

And why are clothes so expensive (for me is a waste of money)? They were not going to participate in a great party to show off their costumes of brand. :fear: They were going to attend a memorial/funeral. :bugeyed

There are certain things that I really will never understand... :doh: :sigh:

And why are clothes so expensive (for me is a waste of money)? They were not going to participate in a great party to show off their costumes of brand. :fear: They were going to attend a memorial/funeral. :bugeyed
cause they werent paying for them.

Can be........

I don't know what exactly the $1975 covered, but I don't think it covered all the clothing for everyone in the family. It wouldn't come close to being enough money, so they had to have paid for their own clothes. It may have been for some accessory or the kids clothes, idk. To clothe MJ, was $35000.

I don't know what exactly the $1975 covered, but I don't think it covered all the clothing for everyone in the family. It wouldn't come close to being enough money, so they had to have paid for their own clothes. It may have been for some accessory or the kids clothes, idk. To clothe MJ, was $35000.
Yes, but it was a lot of wasted money on clothes. :bugeyed In a moment like this, who care about the way people are dressing.(?) That's not important. -_- BUT.....ok! :fear:

I think I remember on the Eddie Jones show that Oxman talked about the 2nd autopsy - should be essentially the same. I do not think we have the toxicology report back though?

Average cost for a private autopsy is around $2000 - I am sure they paid more, it is MJ after all. But it is not something that is unaffordable.

link:
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/466795_4
Thank you for the links.

janet just paid around $50K to forest lawn, original payment was several hundred thousand dollars paid by the estate.

according to joe's own lawsuit he didn't have money and was dependent on Michal.

My guess is it is because of the ongoing battles between Bonnie Cox, Samantha DeGossen & Muzikfactory2. Maybe Taaj? Not sure what is going on. I think they are all doing important work, I do hope they can all get along. It hurts my head.

someone should tell Bonnie Cox that those pictures have been around since May 2009, she became too much invested in the conspiracy I believe that she started to create her own alternative reality (which has nothing to do with ACTUAL reality).

I always say how much I love this board and these discussions we have because we can discuss different opinions in length without becoming enemies and without pointing our fingers to other people with baseless claims.

Can be........

Why are you worrying about what clothes they are wearing, some fo you are ridiculous, the jacksons don't have to explain to any fan on whose money they're using ro how much. You wear what you want to a memorial/funeral but you are not famous no one care sbaout how you look so you don't need to udnerstand. Less than 2,000 isn't even enough to cloth one celebrity, that's like the cost of a pair of shoes or a handbag so they could have paid for their own clothes, we don't know exactly how the money was sspent and it's not our business..

what does all this have to do with Randy's twitter?

Why are you worrying about what clothes they are wearing, some fo you are ridiculous, the jacksons don't have to explain to any fan on whose money they're using ro how much. You wear what you want to a memorial/funeral but you are not famous no one care sbaout how you look so you don't need to udnerstand. Less than 2,000 isn't even enough to cloth one celebrity, that's like the cost of a pair of shoes or a handbag so they could have paid for their own clothes, we don't know exactly how the money was sspent and it's not our business..
God.... :smilerolleyes:

Wow, you're very nervous, stay calm! :bugeyed I'm not really worried about the clothes and bla bla bla.... I just commented and you need not be so rude, ok?! -_-

And move on... :sigh:

God.... :smilerolleyes:

Wow, you're very nervous, stay calm! :bugeyed I'm not really worried about the clothes and bla bla bla.... I just commented and you need not be so rude, ok?! -_-

And move on... :sigh:
lol nervous for what? you commented and i replied, we are on a discussion board if you don't wwant anyone to oppose your views then don't share them. I may be coming off a bit rude now but i found your post rude too and i was not only responding to you but the other nosey people in the thread as well..

lol nervous for what? you commented and i replied, we are on a discussion board if you don't wwant anyone to oppose your views then don't share them. I may be coming off a bit rude now but i found your post rude too and i was not only responding to you but the other nosey people in the thread as well..
:coffee:

Well, you really was not sweet to me in your previous post and I was not rude with you. -_-

Peace, please.... :pray:

Back