Randy Jackson's Twitter...

No offense, but in my opinion Randy sends out these tweets to garner attention from Michael's fans.

You notice how he says: "I know everyone wants to know who it is." I consider that BAITING! In his quest to be a hero for Michael's many, many fans.

I guess he didn't receive enough attention from his trek to D.C. a few days ago, so now he has cooked up something else in order to grab some attention. I go back to some of his past Twitter rants, i.e. "the Rome tribute was cancelled because of him (I say it was low ticket sales), "fans will be allowed INTO Michael's final resting place" (no way Forest Lawn would have allowed that, and he knew it), "my mother and the children will be there" (I'm sure he knew well in advance what Ms. Katherine's plans were).

And now this latest STUNT! Again, no offense, but Randy plays way too many games in my opinion. I mean, why didn't he say who sold the video or how this mystery person came into possession of this video. If he knows that the video was sold, who brought this video?

If he can't say the name of the person, they why bother tweeting about it in the first place. Or at least say "someone dear to me sold a video of my brother to [fill in the blank].

so true .

No offense, but in my opinion Randy sends out these tweets to garner attention from Michael's fans.

You notice how he says: "I know everyone wants to know who it is." I consider that BAITING! In his quest to be a hero for Michael's many, many fans.

I guess he didn't receive enough attention from his trek to D.C. a few days ago, so now he has cooked up something else in order to grab some attention. I go back to some of his past Twitter rants, i.e. "the Rome tribute was cancelled because of him (I say it was low ticket sales), "fans will be allowed INTO Michael's final resting place" (no way Forest Lawn would have allowed that, and he knew it), "my mother and the children will be there" (I'm sure he knew well in advance what Ms. Katherine's plans were).

And now this latest STUNT! Again, no offense, but Randy plays way too many games in my opinion. I mean, why didn't he say who sold the video or how this mystery person came into possession of this video. If he knows that the video was sold, who brought this video?

If he can't say the name of the person, they why bother tweeting about it in the first place. Or at least say "someone dear to me sold a video of my brother to [fill in the blank].
I dont believe randy is playing games he dont have to, he is truly looking out for michael aswell as the rest of the jackson family and michael is/was his brother. there are no stunts as you say, he dont have to do any stunts randy and jermaine was on cnn the day after the charity event, so they got more attention about the event, randy have many many tweeter fans that ask him questions and they tell him things they hear about or see. it could have been anyone that told him about this video and randy would know who had this video and now its been sold for porfit, randy might not know who brought this video, why would he know that? unless someone told him who it was sold to.

I don't know about Randy...but some of the people he has allowed to go inside Forest Lawn to visit Michael makes me question him a lot.

Hell, some of the things Randy DID to Michael broke Michael's heart. And it's still happening in his death.

Sorry, I have been out of it...did Randy defend MJ against the slanderous crap TMZ & the New York post are spreading?

I don't know about Randy...but some of the people he has allowed to go inside Forest Lawn to visit Michael makes me question him a lot.

Hell, some of the things Randy DID to Michael broke Michael's heart. And it's still happening in his death.

Exactly.. his choices are quite mind boggling to say the least.

I think if Katherine knew who her son is bringing to visit her deceased son, she would have a fit. A shame she has so much going and can't keep up with what's going on.

how do you know anything about the people he allowed in forrest lawn? and those many things you herd saying randy broke michael heart many of those thing were lies. and randy love and support michael now as he did during the trial minus all the lies you are referring to.

I think if Katherine knew who her son is bringing to visit her deceased son, she would have a fit. A shame she has so much going and can't keep up with what's going on.

The only people I question is Karen Faye and Lisa Marie Presley. Who else did he allow to visit who is questionable?

I dont believe randy is playing games he dont have to, he is truly looking out for michael aswell as the rest of the jackson family and michael is/was his brother. there are no stunts as you say, he dont have to do any stunts randy and jermaine was on cnn the day after the charity event, so they got more attention about the event, randy have many many tweeter fans that ask him questions and they tell him things they hear about or see. it could have been anyone that told him about this video and randy would know who had this video and now its been sold for porfit, randy might not know who brought this video, why would he know that? unless someone told him who it was sold to.
In my opinion, he is playing games. LOL!

You forgot to address his "claims" that the fans would be allowed into Forest Lawn. PLEASE! He knew good and well that Forest Lawn would not be doing such a thing.

Then the Rome event. Another LOL at Randy's expense. It was because of him that the event was cancelled. Yeah of course it was and I'm selling the Brooklyn Bridge to the highest bidder.

And his other big announcement: "My mother and MJ's children will also be there on June 25th." Like Ms. Katherine would be parading her grandchildren in front of hordes of media like that. I don't think so!

Randy has a "handful" of tweeter fans. Call me when he hits DIDDY'S numbers. LOL!

CNN, nobody watches CNN. LOL! What happened to ACCESS HOLLYWOOD, ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT, THE INSIDER, or EXTRA. Those are the folks you want to cover your BIG events. Well in my opinion, those are the folks you want to cover your BIG event.

agree. if fans cant see through randy they are as gulible as hell or cant see the woods for the trees cause of their thinking that no jackson can do no wrong regardless of the B.S they have pulled over the years

agree. if fans cant see through randy they are as gulible as hell or cant see the woods for the trees cause of their thinking that no jackson can do no wrong regardless of the B.S they have pulled over the years

agree .i feel bad for those fans but we can't help it every one has their opinion.

The only people I question is Karen Faye and Lisa Marie Presley. Who else did he allow to visit who is questionable?

Those two are the ones I'm talking about. Those two should not be anywhere near Michael's resting place.

Unfortunately there are some folks out there today (as we see in this thread) who refuse to see the truth even if it slap's em in the face lol

Those two are the ones I'm talking about. Those two should not be anywhere near Michael's resting place.

exactly , because we saw the pictures of Michael's grave everywhere in the media only the two times when these 2 women visited him !

attention seekers !

Sorry, I have been out of it...did Randy defend MJ against the slanderous crap TMZ & the New York post are spreading?

Nope. His twitter hasn't been updated with anything regarding that. Just thanking Jermaine regarding the Children Uniting Nations Gala.

In my opinion, he is playing games. LOL!

You forgot to address his "claims" that the fans would be allowed into Forest Lawn. PLEASE! He knew good and well that Forest Lawn would not be doing such a thing.

Then the Rome event. Another LOL at Randy's expense. It was because of him that the event was cancelled. Yeah of course it was and I'm selling the Brooklyn Bridge to the highest bidder.

And his other big announcement: "My mother and MJ's children will also be there on June 25th." Like Ms. Katherine would be parading her grandchildren in front of hordes of media like that. I don't think so!

Randy has a "handful" of tweeter fans. Call me when he hits DIDDY'S numbers. LOL!

CNN, nobody watches CNN. LOL! What happened to ACCESS HOLLYWOOD, ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT, THE INSIDER, or EXTRA. Those are the folks you want to cover your BIG events. Well in my opinion, those are the folks you want to cover your BIG event.

What you are saying about the forest lawn incident I herad on another form that the jackson family was informed they were not going to let fans in cause some fans were danincing and singing and the security guards complain about it and they were going to stop the fans from getting inside. and the plans for katherine and mj children to be at forest lawn on the 25th was the plan according to tito katherine decided to go to chicago/indiana It was to hard for her to be in la on that day. cnn has many viewers and is showned throughout the country so randy and jermaine got plenty attention for the charity event. and regardless if randy dont have as many tweeter followers as diddy randy still has a lot of followers and still growing. they rome event was fraud many many fans some who bought tickets complain and ask for randy help, one of the organizer was misleading the fans into believing michael was alive and would be there, that angered randy and many many mj fans .

Unfortunately there are some folks out there today (as we see in this thread) who refuse to see the truth even if it slap's em in the face lol

It can be said about the fans that see everything hes dose as a game as having blinders on, everybody have there on opinion and for many of us fans that see randy as looking out for michael despite the lies about him that some of you believe. we are fans of michael jackosn, randy jackson and the entire jackson family and we will listen to there side before we buy into lies about them the sameway we do michael we want buy into the lies being said about michael, we are real michael jackson and jackson family fans. we listen to the jackson family side and not trust the lies or misunderstanding some of you fans get.

What you are saying about the forest lawn incident I herad on another form that the jackson family was informed they were not going to let fans in cause some fans were danincing and singing and the security guards complain about it and they were going to stop the fans from getting inside.

and the plans for katherine and mj children to be at forest lawn on the 25th was the plan according to tito katherine decided to go to chicago/indiana It was to hard for her to be in la on that day.

cnn has many viewers and is showned throughout the country so randy and jermaine got plenty attention for the charity event. and regardless if randy dont have as many tweeter followers as diddy randy still has a lot of followers and still growing.

they rome event was fraud many many fans some who bought tickets complain and ask for randy help, one of the organizer was misleading the fans into believing michael was alive and would be there, that angered randy and many many mj fans .

I believe we all heard about the fans being disrespectful in front of Holly Terrace, yet Randy still said he would "try" and get fans inside on June 25th.

I never heard Tito talking about Ms. Katherine going to Forest Lawn on the 25th. That was ALL Randy's idea, "my mother will be there, with Michael's children."

CNN is a joke! LOL! Next. Seriously, aside from the handful of we fans on the various MJ fansite, I HONESTLY don't believe anybody knows about Randy and Jermaine's "charity" work. (NOTE: I ain't saying it's not a good cause, I'm just saying that NOBODY aside from us knows about it.)

The ticket buyers in Rome, didn't need Randy, they were smart enough on their own to know what time it was. I, myself, always found it interesting that Randy spoke about the Rome event, but NEVER spoke about the fact that TWO of his brothers (Marlon and Tito) were also involved with the Rome event. Not to mention his boy - Oxman!

I believe we all heard about the fans being disrespectful in front of Holly Terrace, yet Randy still said he would "try" and get fans inside on June 25th.

I never heard Tito talking about Ms. Katherine going to Forest Lawn on the 25th. That was ALL Randy's idea, "my mother will be there, with Michael's children."

CNN is a joke! LOL! Next. Seriously, aside from the handful of we fans on the various MJ fansite, I HONESTLY don't believe anybody knows about Randy and Jermaine's "charity" work. (NOTE: I ain't saying it's not a good cause, I'm just saying that NOBODY aside from us knows about it.)

The ticket buyers in Rome, didn't need Randy, they were smart enough on their own to know what time it was. I, myself, always found it interesting that Randy spoke about the Rome event, but NEVER spoke about the fact that TWO of his brothers (Marlon and Tito) were also involved with the Rome event. Not to mention his boy - Oxman!
exactly

What you are saying about the forest lawn incident I herad on another form that the jackson family was informed they were not going to let fans in cause some fans were danincing and singing and the security guards complain about it and they were going to stop the fans from getting inside. and the plans for katherine and mj children to be at forest lawn on the 25th was the plan according to tito katherine decided to go to chicago/indiana It was to hard for her to be in la on that day. cnn has many viewers and is showned throughout the country so randy and jermaine got plenty attention for the charity event. and regardless if randy dont have as many tweeter followers as diddy randy still has a lot of followers and still growing. they rome event was fraud many many fans some who bought tickets complain and ask for randy help, one of the organizer was misleading the fans into believing michael was alive and would be there, that angered randy and many many mj fans .

On the third day Randy rose again...according to his disciples.

Now let's see if he can moonwalk on water.

Last edited:
exactly , because we saw the pictures of Michael's grave everywhere in the media only the two times when these 2 women visited him !

attention seekers !

And isn't that strange...?

The first time video camera's were taken at his resting place, was on the day that Lisa left her fake sunflowers and frame and it took her an hour to get it just right according to TMZ. And like the first tomb photos sold by karen to TMZ, it was TMZ who showed for the first time actual video footage from inside.

Are you serious, you think only us know about the charity event it was on cnn yes a lot people saw that on cnn, its not like nobody looking at cnn, cnn have millions of viwers all over the country and why you dont want them to be regconized for there work with this charity? if cnn ratings was as bad as you say, they would not still be on tv. and tito was on the tom joyner show (radio). and I guess you did not know about the rome event that these fans sought randy out and ask for his help cause one of the organziers was misleading fans into believing that michael would be there. and randy did not like that and helped these fans out.

cnn have millions of viwers all over the country and why you dont want them to be regconized for there work with this charity? if cnn ratings was as bad as you say, they would not still be on tv. and tito was on the tom joyner show (radio). and I guess you did not know about the rome event that these fans sought randy out and ask for his help cause one of the organziers was misleading fans into believing that michael would be there. and randy did not like that and helped these fans out.

CNN WISHES it had millions of viewers all over the country. LOL!

I know nothing about Tito, but like I said previously it was RANDY who was vocal as to getting fans into Holley Terrace.

Randy helping the fans in Rome. I love how you didn't comment on the fact the Randy's brothers were also involved with the Rome event. Along with his boy - Oxman. LOL!

It's all good, but we are going in circles with this particular topic. Time to move on.

And isn't that strange...?

The first time video camera's were taken at his resting place, was on the day that Lisa left her fake sunflowers and frame and it took her an hour to get it just right according to TMZ. And like the first tomb photos sold by karen to TMZ, it was TMZ who showed for the first time actual video footage from inside.

Since when do MJ fans go by everything TMZ says? We should know better than that. Lisa Marie is Michael Jackson's ex-wife, she has every right to visit his grave. Karen Faye was Michael's make-up artist and friend for decades, who are you to deny her access to Michael's grave? I can't believe how judgemental some people are on here, and pretend as if everyone apart from Michael's kids were his enemy. We don't know the whole story. But considering everything Michael has said over the years, I'm sure he would be very disappointed to see his own fans bashing his family, friends, employees etc. Let's leave that to the haters.

Since when do MJ fans go by everything TMZ says? We should know better than that. Lisa Marie is Michael Jackson's ex-wife, she has every right to visit his grave. Karen Faye was Michael's make-up artist and friend for decades, who are you to deny her access to Michael's grave? I can't believe how judgemental some people are on here, and pretend as if everyone apart from Michael's kids were his enemy. We don't know the whole story. But considering everything Michael has said over the years, I'm sure he would be very disappointed to see his own fans bashing his family, friends, employees etc. Let's leave that to the haters.

i think fans who knows history of these two women ,mind that .they have ever right to have opinion and that is not being judgmental. mj fan family has been burned so many time by his friend ,family ,employee so they have to be careful to whom they listen.
lisa bashed him in his darkest hours and every one knows what kf did .so stop acting as if every thing is bright and shiny and all is well.

i think fans who knows history of these two women ,mind that .they have ever right to have opinion and that is not being judgmental. mj fan family has been burned so many time by his friend ,family ,employee so they have to be careful to whom they listen.
lisa bashed him in his darkest hours and every one knows what kf did .so stop acting as if every thing is bright and shiny and all is well.

I'm not acting like everything is "bright and shiny" but some of you need to stop acting like you know everything that happened and quote TMZ as if that's the definite truth. Really, don't we know better than that? Do we quote TMZ when they bash(ed) Michael? Lisa Marie may have said some negative things about Michael in the past, that's not unique when two people get divorced. That doesn't mean she didn't love him or can't grieve about him now. Did you hear what Michael said about her in those tape recordings? He was full of praise. Sometimes it takes a person to die before we realize how much they meant to us, that may well have happened to LMP. It's a bit harsh to lable her an "attention seeker" when she's visiting her ex-husband's grave, don't you think?

Whatever happened to the person who stole photos or some belongings from Randy?

randyjackson8

I will be at Forest Lawn today between 3:00 and 3:30pm.
10 minutes ago via mobile web

Back