Rap spots in MJ tracks

Favourite(s)? you can vote for more than one

• Total voters
I used to think "She drives me wild" was a rather weak song but recently it has grown on me and I quite like it. I also like the rap in it. (Now the only song I don't like on Dangerous is "Can't let her get away".)

I love Heavy D on "Jam" and Biggie on "Unbreakable" too. And as a special mention I had to vote for Vincent Price on "Thriller" as well!

^^sheesh those are two my favorite songz on dangerous lol
i had to choose Biggie on This Time Around hands down best rhymes in a mj song its not juss filler lines, like alot of the rappers use on mj tracks (Heavy D)

plus... thats one of my favorite biggie verses period

B.I.G and MJ could have done a whole album together. Love that Duo

I chose Biggie from "This Time Around" because his rap fits perfectly for the song and it's rhythm.
My Number 2 is Heavy D in jam.
My Number 3 is Eve on Butterflies Tracmasters Remix.

Voted for the BOW rap because I enjoyed it most as a child, but I don't see it as the best rap spot. I like Heavy D's rap on Jam and Fats' rap on Invincible a lot too.

Def 50 Cent on Monster! But since that wasent a choice i have to go with This Time Around. Biggie was vicious on that one!

i like Eve on the Butterflies remix but you cant go wrong with... "V Pippy" HAHAHHHAHA sorry but that just is to funny.

0044_2_lg-1.jpg

crack1-1.jpg

I believe there is a Greatest Hits CD that has Crack Kills Demo on it without Michael. I cant find it atm.

here is the demo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DrljqPIX_M

I wonder what really went down with the song. I find this pretty interesting, as it seems that this seems to be the first time someone disagrees with Michaels vision for a song.. :p

Last edited:
Back