Rare Pictures Thread

Re: Unseen Pictures Thread

june24th.jpg

haha oh yea i forgot about that one... It could be... Wonder what made them nickname him that...?

I have always been curious to know the answer to this but I don't think I want to know! It doesn't leave much to the imagnation.

I have always been curious to know the answer to this but I don't think I want to know! It doesn't leave much to the imagnation.

I know the answer to that one, if anyone wants to know.

According to an interview of the 3t

(...)
Why do you call Michael "Uncle Doo Doo"?
Taryll: As you know, he's stupid (laughs). He does silly things.
Taj: It's one of the thousand nicknames he gave himself. Even when he's away, we stay in touch with him. We send him letters and he answers. He signs his letters "Uncle Doo Doo," it's just to do something silly.

So there's no real meaning behind it?
Taj: No! (laughs) I'm sorry, I wish there was one!

(...)

Other than that:

(dictionary-meaning-(verb) a dodo was a large flightless bird that lived in
mauritis and become extinct in the 17th century :blush

And others, say that:

DOO-DOO:It means someone that likes to paint art for fun or a person who has hiden tallent for painting

According to an interview of the 3t

(...)
Why do you call Michael "Uncle Doo Doo"?
Taryll: As you know, he's stupid (laughs). He does silly things.
Taj: It's one of the thousand nicknames he gave himself. Even when he's away, we stay in touch with him. We send him letters and he answers. He signs his letters "Uncle Doo Doo," it's just to do something silly.

So there's no real meaning behind it?
Taj: No! (laughs) I'm sorry, I wish there was one!

(...)

Other than that:

(dictionary-meaning-(verb) a dodo was a large flightless bird that lived in
mauritis and become extinct in the 17th century :blush

And others, say that:

DOO-DOO:It means someone that likes to paint art for fun or a person who has hiden tallent for painting

Okey, I don´t know if they don´t want to say or don´t know.

To make a long story short. He often wanted people to do stuff for him, sometimes when he did get in some trouble he turned to others to "clean" up after him.
There were many "please, could you do that for me" "I don´t want to, you do it" "you should do that, not me" and so on.

That´s why the DooDoo came up. ;)

Jo! Interesting.

But he also called Macaulay, DOO DOO HEAD.

^^ How do you know that????

Ahhh, I don´t want to be rude... :( But part of it comes from a friend of his. And by that I mean a real friend, not an employee, a friend of his that lived on Neverland for several years.

I love beeing here and for the most part I just lurk around ;) I don´t want to make enimies and I hope my answer is okey. :wub:

Ahhh, I don´t want to be rude... :( But part of it comes from a friend of his. And by that I mean a real friend, not an employee, a friend of his that lived on Neverland for several years.

I love beeing here and for the most part I just lurk around ;) I don´t want to make enimies and I hope my answer is okey. :wub:

OK! Thanks for the info! :D

And thank you Rockin R as well! :flowers:

lmao doodoo means poo...?
It does, doesn't it? Reminds of a quite disturbing story told by Bob Jones in his (worthless) book..
Those who have read it knows what I'm talking about, those who haven't don't wanna know - trust me.

It does, doesn't it? Reminds of a quite disturbing story told by Bob Jones in his (worthless) book..
Those who have read it knows what I'm talking about, those who haven't don't wanna know - trust me.

Can you pm it to me?

Anyway has this been posted? :p
mainlarge.jpg

raghebmichael.jpg

Last edited:

i never believe anything i read about michael and half of what i see.

didn't he say that. Dont believe anything you read and only half of what you see? lol

btw i asked Genvieve why they nicknamed him doodoo and she said it was because he started calling all the kids that. idk but she seems more trust worthy then any of the other Jackson's.

Back