Rare Pictures Thread

First Class on a Northwest Airlines Flight from Detroit to Los Angeles on 10/27/88

QV3EmvA9.jpg

UbUKN45P.jpg

First Class on a Northwest Airlines Flight from Detroit to Los Angeles on 10/27/88

QV3EmvA9.jpg

UbUKN45P.jpg

Imagine getting onto the plane and seeing him sitting next to you. "This is gonna be a good flight". (y)

^^I've seen another photo from this that's pulled out whenever Scott Thorson wants money and makes up some story about Liberace or Michael. But when or where was this?
Know Liberace caught the Victory tour in New York.

I remember watching the video back then when E! broadcasted Liberace's E! True Hollywood Story. Michael's fur coat was beige or brown, I assume Liberace gave it to him because he didn't normally wear that kind of stuff. If I find it I'll post it.

Victory Tour, Buffalo.
tumblr_oola765MtY1riv634o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oola765MtY1riv634o1_540.jpg

Sorry!

Michael-Jackson-Scott-Thorson-In-Back.jpg

^^I've seen another photo from this that's pulled out whenever Scott Thorson wants money and makes up some story about Liberace or Michael. But when or where was this?
Know Liberace caught the Victory tour in New York.

Scott-Thorson-jackson-480x480.jpg

^^Another one from the Bealieu Motor Museum. Shameless media was cutting this one when Scott Thorson was making his rounds regarding his made up love affair story with Michael but whenever Scott got to see him, Liberace was with them. :angry:

uycy.jpg

(Click to enlarge)

^^Another one from the Bealieu Motor Museum. Shameless media was cutting this one when Scott Thorson was making his rounds regarding his made up love affair story with Michael but whenever Scott got to see him, Liberace was with them. :angry:

LOL! Yep, Michael seems so interested in Thorson: Wearing a huge to-hide-in coat, his sunglasses, sitting in the far corner of the backseat, looking away from the guy.

So cool! Thank you Tany@! :)

Hmmm....

5431098b7f73401716d7abd4a324e390.jpg

^^ This is not Michael.

The reason for the "Hmmm" in my post.
It was quite suspect to me when I posted it but I wasn't sure. Seems the impostor fooled a few of us.
The hair could have been a clue. Lol!

Thanks MichaelD.

Do you know which impersonator it is? :unsure:

BTW, thanks for the Liberace pic too! :)

Last edited:
Caption reads Hawaii, 1988. Safechuck and his mom.
Walking over the dolphin lagoon at the Kahala Hilton Hotel, early February 1988.

I posted this pic because I like the angle or wide shot of it. The scenery is really nice.
I dont even know if its rare but it is to me. :)

Wooo! No railings!

261526892_fa15cbe0a6.jpg

Back