Rare Pictures Thread

never saw this before, so cute! ?

udUc1h8.jpg

never saw this before, so cute! 😍

udUc1h8.jpg

Such a beautiful picture full of sweetness and innocence. Looking at it makes me terribly sad and angry at what was done to Michael's good name. It's horrible to think what this sweet, innocent man was put through when all he tried to do was to help children in need. And all of this whilst real monsters went unpunished.....

My gosh, Linda...back in '88 I was 19 (almost 20) and he was 30 in that picture. I would've run away with him for sure. :heart:

:D - :smilerolleyes:, aah, our fantasies...............

In my fantasizes I'd say something clever and witty but truthfully I'd probably stand there gaping like an idiot so he'd wind up changing his mind. "Hmmm...maybe not". :lol:

In my fantasizes I'd say something clever and witty but truthfully I'd probably stand there gaping like an idiot so he'd wind up changing his mind. "Hmmm...maybe not". :lol:
haha-true-if it were REAL LIFE, I'd also be blushing beet red, stuttering, stammering, shaking, sweating, staring at my feet-probably he'd have a bodyguard call 911.

I'd go with the "We've had a love affair for 30 years now and you never called me" line just to (hopefully) make him smile. :D

I never saw a picture of him where the vitiligo in his face was this visible before.. I wonder what year this was. Looks early 80's?

avQAMkK.jpg

^Ah, thanks for clarifying! I assumed that was the only thing it could be, tho it looked to be a bit early for it to be that severe 😅

I posted this on the favorite MJ photos thread, but this is his JAM suit with long hair, its from "SEGA AS1 Space Scramble Training" i'll put the description below,

image.png

[video=youtube;j7huDJqRXKI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7huDJqRXKI[/video]

"This game was actually released in a select few amusement centers but never manufactured worldwide after 93. A simulation ride/game/movie has 8 riders enter a small 8 seat rotating theater and are given instructions from their space commander MJ on how to launch the AS1 space shuttle into orbit from a space station. In the game a surprise happens when enemy attackers wipe out MJ’s ship and he hands the controls over to the most qualified pilot aka the player with the best score in the training to fend off enemy attackers and do and emergency landing at base. "

YDsM.jpg

Hello everyone i'm new here from Armenia would love to share whatever i have hope you like it :)

Ye45.jpg

Bad tour is my most favorite tour of all and era too
Does anyone have this in HQ? :blush:

Back