Raymone Bain Case Hase Been Dismissed By The Judge, Details inside...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I cannot stand all these conspiracy theories.
Michael Jackson is dead. Nobody plotted to murder him, he didn't fake it, he isn't Dave Dave, the autopsy is real. He's dead. His unfortunate penchant for Propofol, no doubt introduced to him (and encouraged) by a previous doctor killed him. Murray should have refused to administer the drug, or at least monitored its use properly but he didn't and Mike is dead. End of story.

I agree with most of what you wrote except for the use of the word penchant. Penchant means a strong inclination, taste, or liking for something.

We don't know if he liked taking Propofol to sleep. He might have hated having to put his life in someone else' s hand, but felt he had no other ways to get some sleep.

That incompetent SOB, is the sole responsible for MJ's death. If he couldn't do the job he was hired to do, he should have turned MJ down. He knew the damn risks.

Last edited:
I agree with most of what you wrote except for the use of the word penchant. Penchant means a strong inclination, taste, or liking for something.

We don't know if he liked taking Propofol to sleep. He might have hated having to put his life in someone else' s hand, but felt he had no other ways to get some sleep.

That incompetent SOB, is the sole responsible for MJ's death. If he couldn't do the job he was hired to do, he should have turned MJ down. He know the damn risks.

wellsaid. im sick of fans being taken in my murrays B.S

That incompetent SOB, is the sole responsible for MJ's death. If he couldn't do the job he was hired to do, he should have turned MJ down. He knew the damn risks.
damn right

Great result for MJ. I NEVER liked her and was thrilled when MJ sacked her. Who ever rehired her after T-Mez sacked her during the trail was crazy.

on the spot....thats all i have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back