real mj at mjjc

There was a similar thread were one fan posted some posts she had saved because she thought the poster was very special and she suspected it was Michael.
One thing that special poster wrote was that maybe Michael is as curious about his fans as they are about him.
I don´t know if that poster was Michael but he was a person who wanted to know and learn things , here he had an opportunity to do it.
He had an opportunity to teach things too.

MIST;3893259 said:
There was a similar thread were one fan posted some posts she had saved because she thought the poster was very special and she suspected it was Michael.
One thing that special poster wrote was that maybe Michael is as curious about his fans as they are about him.
I don´t know if that poster was Michael but he was a person who wanted to know and learn things , here he had an opportunity to do it.
He had an opportunity to teach things too.
That sounds about the same as what I wrote. Could very well be the same person. :yes:

Either way, I hope Michael had fun regardless of who he spoke to or what was being said.
I hope our posts made him laugh and that he felt loved which is essentially the most important thing to me.

Wonder if he saw 2000 watts forum. He'd be like "where the hell did they get all this from??" lol

:lol: Rudolf, I bet he would indeed say that :D

Anyway, If you really NEED to say something to Michael? Need to 'lift your heavy heart' :blush: then we do have a thread for it here:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...el-Was-Reading-This-Thread-What-would-you-say

There is NO need for SHOUTING or THREATS to leave this place though. :scratch:

We all :love: Michael and we all MISS :cry: him and just want tell him how much we :heart: him :blush:

Hope that helped, criminally bad :better:

i understand why you won't reveal his name :)
But can you say if he posted/just browsed? Was it on a regular basis, or "just" every now and then?

That sounds about the same as what I wrote. Could very well be the same person. :yes:

Either way, I hope Michael had fun regardless of who he spoke to or what was being said.
I hope our posts made him laugh and that he felt loved which is essentially the most important thing to me.

Michael sometimes allowed fans who hanged outside Neverland to come inside the gates and some fans -I think it was fans he had met several times-were allowed into his home and Michael was there with them.
He asked why they became fans and I think he asked about favorite songs, then he talked about Africa and how beautiful it as there
He had probably asked them about themselves earlier.

I remember indeed there was a woman faker pretending to be Michael, she even called some of members from this impersonating Michael's voice and intruded into their lives. Very disturbing. If that person who spoke to Dutchie wasn't a faker, lucky her.

Michael sometimes allowed fans who hanged outside Neverland to come inside the gates and some fans -I think it was fans he had met several times-were allowed into his home and Michael was there with them.
He asked why they became fans and I think he asked about favorite songs, then he talked about Africa and how beautiful it as there
He had probably asked them about themselves earlier.

Wow......that does sound familiar :laugh:

I remember indeed there was a woman faker pretending to be Michael, she even called some of members from this impersonating Michael's voice and intruded into their lives. Very disturbing. If that person who spoke to Dutchie wasn't a faker, lucky her.
The woman faker I do remember, she came wayyyy after the MJ chatrooms though. At least, the one on here.

I will never know who I really spoke to in that chatroom. If it was Michael, then I am eternally grateful. If not, then I thank this person for their kindness, and love which they showed me throughout our chats. I really did enjoy them so much :yes:

popcorn-MJ.gif
:shifty: :fortuneteller:

Of course he never posted on a fan forum. He wasn't a big internet user.

You do not know, I do not know, nobody knows why nobody was there with Michael to know the reality. Probably it was a secret and no one knew, only he knew and obviously he would never say it was MJ. Never! He was the master of disguises and behind a computer you can be anyone person and to Michael there would be no difficulty. Why could not he? Obvious that he was not obsessed with the internet, but he was very curious as to what the fans said about him. I do not doubt (I believe) that he did this, he interacted with fans, talked, had some fun, have felt free and a normal person (a non celebrity). Obviously he had a good time here, gave a good laugh and felt our love for him. There is nothing wrong with that.

Remember this though? Plenty of fakes were out there! :crazy:

Although he did have an account here I do remember Gaz confirming this, I'm not sure he would have spoken to fans online then have this statement go out.

WARNING!

Michael Jackson and his children do NOT ever communicate via computer. If you are communicating with someone on the internet that claims to be Michael Jackson or one of his children, you are being deceived.

When in doubt, please ask sitemanager@mjjsource.com.

Unfortunately, this is an issue that arises quite often. MJJsource URGES YOU TO BE CAREFUL AND AWARE. There are certain individuals that use the anonymity afforded them by the internet to disguise themselves as Michael Jackson and abuse the trust of innocent fans. This is an issue that Michael's Team takes very seriously as the safety of unsuspecting fans is at risk.

If you are aware of anyone that is taking part in this type of malicious deception, please email legal@mjjsource.com.

Please do not give out your personal phone numbers or address to anyone online that you do not know and trust personally.

Michael Jackson & MJJsource care about you and your safety!

Please Note:
If you or someone you know is impersonating Michael Jackson or one of his children on the internet via email, instant messaging, chatroom, etc,. please be aware that this is a crime that MJJsource and the authorities take very seriously. Mr. Jackson's legal team will investigate all identity theft matters and the offending individual(s) will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Remember this though? Plenty of fakes were out there! :crazy:

Although he did have an account here I do remember Gaz confirming this, I'm not sure he would have spoken to fans online then have this statement go out.
Hey Lorraine,

I remember that statement from MJJ Source, but the trial quickly proved that statement to be false as Michael had several aliases that he used online. These are in the court transcripts.

Also, during the AEG trial we found out Michael used Skype to meditate with someone abroad.

I often wonder if Michael would of used Twitter in anyway if he were around today or if Twitter was around during Michael's life?

I don't think twitter was around in 2009.

How amazing would daily or even weekly updates would have been.

Twittet was around in 2009. I myself had my first twitter account back in 2009.

I think it's fantastic that Michael was this close to his fanbase. We all know how much he loved us. And yes, please never tell us the username he used. Maybe one question, was Michael still active on here in 2009?

Hey Lorraine,

I remember that statement from MJJ Source, but the trial quickly proved that statement to be false as Michael had several aliases that he used online. These are in the court transcripts.

Also, during the AEG trial we found out Michael used Skype to meditate with someone abroad.

But he would never revealed hisself to be MJ so everyone who said it was him was a faker which leads to the conclusion that the core point in that MJJSource-statement was still correct.

popcorn-MJ.gif

but only staff knows:big_boss:

I was referring about Michael being online on computer ;) .... whether he was or was not on line, no one knows or ever will know. I'm sure he was curious to know what the fans were saying about him and his work. I really do not doubt that he was here and elsewhere and has talked / interacted with fans. If was MJ the other side or what was his username and bla bla bla .... no one will ever know. :nono: Never! :p

Obviously he would never shout: Hello people! I am MJ..... :p If he chatted with fans online here or anywhere else, obviously nobody knew (and never will know) it was MJ who was on the other side. :nono: Behind a computer you can be who you want and it would be no trouble for Michael. :p

popcorn-MJ.gif

I was referring about Michael being online on computer ;) .... whether he was or was not on line, no one knows or ever will know. I'm sure he was curious to know what the fans were saying about him and his work. I really do not doubt that he was here and elsewhere and has talked / interacted with fans. If was MJ the other side or what was his username and bla bla bla .... no one will ever know. :nono: Never! :p

Obviously he would never shout: Hello people! I am MJ..... :p If he chatted with fans online here or anywhere else, obviously nobody knew (and never will know) it was MJ who was on the other side. :nono: Behind a computer you can be who you want and it would be no trouble for Michael. :p

My god if he had told everyone it was him this whole forum wouldve crashed in an instant lol

But he would never revealed hisself to be MJ so everyone who said it was him was a faker which leads to the conclusion that the core point in that MJJSource-statement was still correct.

The ones that did claim to be him were clearly fakers....
But there were different kinds of fakers:

- the ones that said they were Michael
- the ones that would hint at them being Michael
- the ones that would not hint at being Michael, but then speak on the phone with fans and trying to talk like Michael to make the fans think it was him afterall

And then there were the people just being incredibly nice and cool, but shutting down when asked about their personal life (eg. "do you have children"? "yes I do, very proud dad but I'd rather not discuss my personal life") and then making fans wonder why they were so private.
Yes, we were all paranoid once we knew Michael 'might' be chatting to us. lol.

Maybe one question, was Michael still active on here in 2009?
Maybe he was just a lurker,Gaz wrote something about he loved goldpantsthread and the thread about his curls.
He didn´t have curls at the announcement but after that..he had found out that fans loved when he had curls in his hair.

We'll always keep wondering what he did and didn't read on here. And even though I'm just as curious as everyone else and would love to know, his username shouldn't be released.

We all hate it when his privacy was/is disrespected. This is part of his privacy and so it should stay. Especially from his fans.

hahhaa it would have been fun to get into a debate with him! Can you imagine about something simple as "Michael went out with his pyjamas with smelled good" hahahaha... I can so see it in front of me...

Back