Rebbie Jackson exclusive interview with Eyewitness News!

As much as I hate Leno, what Rebbie is doing is 100x times worst. This is someone that could end up raising the kids if something happens to Katherine, so that would mean these horrible ass people would have access to MJ's kids. That would be so messed up.

Yea I agree it is. I will never understand why she is doing it.. N since he is rebbie's associate then that would give people a reason to believe diamond... They will probably feel like he is giving her info.

Wait.... is that Rebbie sitting at a table with Diane Dimond, Ron Zonen and Stacy Brown????

I have no words for this f***ery.

Wait.... is that Rebbie sitting at a table with Diane Dimond, Ron Zonen and Stacy Brown????

I have no words for this f***ery.

No that's not Rebbie.. The black man is Stacy Brown. I have no idea who is sitting next to him

Originally Posted by Moulin Rouge
Hopefully Stacy has retracted his actions and has apologized for how he treated Michael, it's never to late to admit you've made a mistake.
If he did apologize IMO it's only to continue gaining access for his own selfish reasons!

Ain't nobody gonna write the bad articles he has on MJ & his Fam and a book on MJ that paints him guilty, then go hang out with people who did everything in their power to take MJ down and not meant it!

He even had the nerve to admonish MJ on live TV telling him to call his mother cause Katherine was allegedly worried about him! The things he did were no mistake! Stacy Brown did all of that willingly and viciously cause that's where the money was!

I am glad MJ wrote a letter to him shutting his loud mouth up telling him stop talking for and about him! LMAO The face on Stacey Brown was pure embrASSment!

So, If Rebbie fell for a worthless apology what a shame! SMH Especially when that nasty ass book he wrote and articles are still available for people to read!

Last edited:
No it isn't... A poster was showing a picture of them together

Oh, ok. Thanks for clearing that up. Her also being that being chummy with Diane Dimond would've been too much. It's like I get that there's some shadiness going on, but damn.

Wow, just wow. I have no words. Rebbie can't be that desperate to sing Centipede can she? This man mocked and laughed at her dead brother the day of his funeral! I will never forget hearing him yucking it up with some DJ about Peter Pan finally going back to Neverland. And if he offered some sort of apology, he must have done it yesterday because he was still bad mouthing the rest of her brothers on his twitter account. Stacy Brown, Marc Schaffel, Howard Mann??? And they question Michael's choices in whom he trusted. At least he didn't know their true characters. His family has the benefit of hindsight yet they still continue to associate and do business with these people. Like AngieJ said, its possible they could have access to Michael's children. Stacy Brown has been itching to write another MJ book, it wouldn't surprise me if its now Rebbie instead of Jermaine that he claims is writing a tell-all.

Now the thing Rebbie is doin with Stacy brown is messed up... But Janet still has to go promote her projects. Many people go on those shows and the interviewer and the interviewee could care less about each other... It's business

As much as I hate Leno, what Rebbie is doing is 100x times worst. First where the hell is her loyalty to her brother? And second, this is someone that could end up raising the kids if something happens to Katherine, so that would mean these horrible ass people would have access to MJ's kids. That would be so messed up.

Janet is not getting a pass on crap behavior anymore than Rebbie. It is the same thing -- both sucking up to people that insinuated hurtful things about their brother; oh, by the way, those things insinuated he was a child molester, the accusation that rip his life and emotions apart.

If we are going to say that Janet does it for business reasons, then we would have to give the same excuse to Rebbie because he is acting as a manager. No, Janet does not have to appear on the Leno show just as Rebbie does not have to have Brown as her manager. And no, you don't have to kiss your interviewer and tweet about how wonderful he is.

As far as Brown having apologized . . . well, his comments were very public so one would think that Rebbie would expect his apology and retraction to be of such also (if she even expected an apology).

I am going to stop saying I don't get some of the family members. I do. Actions can definitely speak louder than words.

I still think Brown is related to her husband. I know fans say they aren't but her husband and Brown look way too much alike. Its the only thing I can think of that would keep her dealing with this guy.

If he did apologize IMO it's only to continue gaining access for his own selfish reasons!

Ain't nobody gonna write the bad articles he has on MJ & his Fam and a book on MJ that paints him guilty, then go hang out with people who did everything in their power to take MJ down and not meant it!

He even had the nerve to admonish MJ on live TV telling him to call his mother cause Katherine was allegedly worried about him! The things he did were no mistake! Stacy Brown did all of that willingly and viciously cause that's where the money was!

I am glad MJ wrote a letter to him shutting his loud mouth up telling him stop talking for and about him! LMAO The face on Stacey Brown was pure embrASSment!

So, If Rebbie fell for a worthless apology what a shame! SMH Especially when that nasty ass book he wrote and articles are still available for people to read!

I am so glad that Michael did that. It is so rare that he counter-attacks. I wish I saw/heard that statement and saw Stacey's face myself, would give me a lot of pleasure.

And then Rebbie called back up to that show to say that Stacy Brown does speak for the family and to spout some Bible scriptures.

When you see stuff like this you have to wonder what did Rebbie really think about her brother? Look at the things this guy has said about Michael. He has called Michael everything from a child molester to a person who hated his own race her kids included. When Rebbie continues to hang with this guy and now even lets him manage her that is of course if it is that Stacy Brown I can't help but wonder if Rebbie agrees with him about the things he has said about Michael? Not just Michael her family. Can someone please explain to me why she continues to be around this dude?

Janet is not getting a pass on crap behavior anymore than Rebbie. It is the same thing -- both sucking up to people that insinuated hurtful things about their brother; oh, by the way, those things insinuated he was a child molester, the accusation that rip his life and emotions apart.

If we are going to say that Janet does it for business reasons, then we would have to give the same excuse to Rebbie because he is acting as a manager. No, Janet does not have to appear on the Leno show just as Rebbie does not have to have Brown as her manager. And no, you don't have to kiss your interviewer and tweet about how wonderful he is.

Oh, i'm not giving Janet a pass, I still think her going on those anti MJ shows and kissing up to the hosts is just terrible and gross. I was just saying because Rebbie is personally involved with Brown, her fuckedness has more of a spookiness to it. Because Brown is a hardcore leech, this asswipe could get "in" with the kids.

When you see stuff like this you have to wonder what did Rebbie really think about her brother? Look at the things this guy has said about Michael. He has called Michael everything from a child molester to a person who hated his own race her kids included. When Rebbie continues to hang with this guy and now even lets him manage her that is of course if it is that Stacy Brown I can't help but wonder if Rebbie agrees with him about the things he has said about Michael? Not just Michael her family. Can someone please explain to me why she continues to be around this dude?

Not being sarcastic to you but where did he even get that stuff from? I knew when he said it years ago especially about Michael liking his lightskinned nieces and nephews better than the darkskinned ones, he got that straight from her. And its funny she would think he's colorstruck. Her daughter married outside the race, nothing wrong with that, and doesn't her son hang around a lot of Non-black people? It just seems hypocritical that Michael would be accused of being colorstruck. In my opinion, he certainly isn't the only person in the Jackson family so inclined. Why she hangs around him, I think he's in an in-law.

Not being sarcastic to you but where did he even get that stuff from? I knew when he said it years ago especially about Michael liking his lightskinned nieces and nephews better than the darkskinned ones, he got that straight from her. And its funny she would think he's colorstruck. Her daughter married outside the race, nothing wrong with that, and doesn't her son hang around a lot of Non-black people? It just seems hypocritical that Michael would be accused of being colorstruck. In my opinion, he certainly isn't the only person in the Jackson family so inclined. Why she hangs around him, I think he's in an in-law.

Exactly! Rebbie told him that crap, which isn't true because MJ hung out with her son Austin and he's darker than the 3T. Rebbie is a mess. I pray to God PP&B do not end up with her if something happens to Katherine. I think us fans will have to take action if that happens. Rebbie is no good! She has betrayed MJ more than once, and I really do believe it was her feeding the tabloids all that garbage when he was in Las Vegas.. For a Jehovah's Witness she's done a lot of sinning and backbiting.. I don't trust her at all.

As far as Brown having apologized . . . well, his comments were very public so one would think that Rebbie would expect his apology and retraction to be of such also (if she even expected an apology).

I am going to stop saying I don't get some of the family members. I do. Actions can definitely speak louder than words.

Janet isn't sucking up to any of them. None of them are her personal manager or directly works for her. Some of the same people she gives interviews now even poked fun at her and mocked her during the super bowl thing. It would be the same if Stacy brown is an interviwer but he's not. N if Janet is promoting a project yes she does have to appear on certain shows to promote. Do you think the people over what project she is doing really cares about stuff like that??? NO. They just want to make sure the project get as much promo as possible. MJ only gave a little bit of interviews, but I'm sure most of those people talked bad about him and his family in the past... Does it really matter... NO. It's about promoting whatever project he had at the time.

Exactly! Rebbie told him that crap, which isn't true because MJ hung out with her son Austin and he's darker than the 3T. Rebbie is a mess. I pray to God PP&B do not end up with her if something happens to Katherine. I think us fans will have to take action if that happens. Rebbie is no good! She has betrayed MJ more than once, and I really do believe it was her feeding the tabloids all that garbage when he was in Las Vegas.. For a Jehovah's Witness she's done a lot of sinning and backbiting.. I don't trust her at all.

I think what Rebbie doing is wrong but don't go making up stuff. Where does stacy brown say that Rebbie is his source. For MJ not to like darkskin nieces and nephews, he sure had Austin around alot. Most of the jackson grandkids are light anyway. Besides Rebbie kids, jermaine n hazels, n siggy, who else is there??? Like I said earlier she is wrong for being with Stacy but don't go making her someones source with no evidence.

As much as I hate Leno, what Rebbie is doing is 100x times worst. First where the hell is her loyalty to her brother? And second, this is someone that could end up raising the kids if something happens to Katherine, so that would mean these horrible ass people would have access to MJ's kids. That would be so messed up.

Loyalty be damned! a bunch of them have made it quite clear that there is no loyality to MJ and I swear before Rebbie gets to raise those kids I would hope Debbie steps in (not that I'm impressed either with her association with marc Schaffel).

How can she allow Stacy Brown to be her manager???? how? now you see why MJ stayed the hell away from them. Again, that WILL said it all.

I am so hoping that MJ wrote down or expressed his feelings on film about certain people and situations in his life and it gets released, 'cause damn, these people are just having a field day at his expense.

I don't trust Rebbie and pray that PP&B don't end up in her care. Her jealousy of Michael would make their life hell and we certainly don't need her brainwashing them and exposing them to that lying leech, Stacy Brown.

Is this really true. I can't believe Stacey Brown is Rebbie's manager, after the the vile things he said about Michael. Isn't he the co-author of Bob Jones (Michael's ex PR man) flop book Behind The Mask, that was full of lies about Michael's sexuality.

I have to say I've never been to keen on Rebbie, as I find there is something very self-rightous about her. I just hope if anything ever happens to Katherine, that it's Jackie that brings up Michael's children. Rebbie's association with Stacey Brown is disgusting. Oprah is one really bad association, but Stacey Brown is right down there with the dirt that leads to Diane Diamond and straight to Tom Sneddon. But all the crap about her saying Michael was an addict makes sense now we know what a brain dead manager she has in Stacey Brown.

Jackie seems to be a good choice, probably the best out of the family, he's a genuinely kind, sensitive person... And hopefully he'll stay that way, for he's really sweet...

Jackie seems to be a good choice, probably the best out of the family, he's a genuinely kind, sensitive person... And hopefully he'll stay that way, for he's really sweet...

Jackie, seems to very close to Prince Michael. I have a feeling he's in regular contact with Michael's three children. Jackie, seems most like Michael as a personality.

Rebbie may be woman, and they often get preferential treatment in society as parents. But as far as she's concerned, I think the whole Stacy Brown thing as her manager stinks. I never hear of any low life people around Jackie.

Last edited:
Based on Rebbie's statements and her affiliation with Brown, I feel that she likes Michael, but does not really LOVE him. She sees him as someone who got ahead and neglected her children. Yet he wrote the song that she is only known for.

Loyalty be damned! a bunch of them have made it quite clear that there is no loyality to MJ and I swear before Rebbie gets to raise those kids I would hope Debbie steps in (not that I'm impressed either with her association with marc Schaffel).

How can she allow Stacy Brown to be her manager???? how? now you see why MJ stayed the hell away from them. Again, that WILL said it all.

I am so hoping that MJ wrote down or expressed his feelings on film about certain people and situations in his life and it gets released, 'cause damn, these people are just having a field day at his expense.
Michael stayed away from these ppl because he a damn good reason. all of them were and still are hypocrites,, they can badtalk michael all they want fact still remains the things they are craving so much for fame and money is something that they were never meant to have.. LMAO Michael is still having the last laugh from above.

Judus.jpg

:puke:

Stacy Brown is a low life journalist, everything is business to him.

He wrote this article in 2005...

'Michael Jackson will not be alive in 10 years' July 15th, 2005

The author of Michael Jackson's biography "Michael Jackson: The Man Behind The Mask", Stacy Brown, predicts that Michael will not be alive in 10 years. Brown says the mega-star singer will "crash and burn" within the next decade.

he writes: "I don't think Michael Jackson will be alive in 10 years time.

It's amazing to me that what happened to Elvis hasn't happened to him. He lives on the edge. He's bound to crash and burn. He's 87 pounds and six foot tall - that's unhealthy.

I don't think he has it in him to take his own life. I don't see him putting a gun to his head. It'll be an accidental overdose - something like that.

It's the most tragic story in pop music history - and he's not dead yet."

A few days ago, Stacy declared that a black jury would have sent Michael in prison. Stacy believes the superstar is not so popular among African-Americans, because of the way he has snubbed his own kind - and only turned to them when he needed their support.

source:http://news.softpedia.com/news/Stacy-Brown-Michael-Jackson-will-not-be-alive-in-10-years-4861.shtml

Last edited:
In my opinion, Stacy Brown is close to Rebbie for one thing: finding out what is going on inside Katherine house and MJJ kids, more material for his new book, or selling bits of infos to tabloids, anything would do...Rebbie must be very naive if she thinks Stacy will take care of her career...He is using her for his agenda...

Back