Remembering Frank Dileo on 1 year anniversary of death / Frank DiLeo Has Passed Away

Im so so sad to hear this. Ill be keeping Mr Dileo and his family in my prayers.
I hope he recovers from this.

I know Frank and Michael were long time friends and Frank was the only manager MJ had
who came to stand by him during the trial. I have always liked Mr Dileo. He and Michael
were a Dynamic Duo During the BAD era. He always spoke well of Michael even after he
was let go from being his manager. I was glad to see him back with MJ in 2009

Joyce;3320601 said:
He was put to sleep to have surgery performed and hasn't woken up yet? Propofol? My heart goes out to Frank and I hope he recovers.

more like it sounds like a coma (if true)

LindavG;3320640 said:
I hope he will recover, he is too young to leave this earth :(

How old is frank? i thought he was older than michael

so did the surgery happen? or he was put to sleep and never woke up? If that's the case that's very eerie..

What the hell is going on? MJ's friends are starting to drop like flies. 1st Liz dies, and now Frank is not doing good.

Whatever anyone's personal opinions about Frank are, he doesn't deserve death. I hope he pulls through. You'd have to be totally heartless to hope anything else.

Come on Frannnkk! :angel:

Oh wow! Wasn't expecting to hear this today! My heat goes out to him and his family! Definitely sending prayers his way too. Hang in there Frankie!

I so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with Frank and his family. Hang in there.

I wish him well and hope he recovers soon. Having said that-----he is writing a book about mj which I doubt is going to be all rosy.

thanks to qbee we were able get some info from Frank Dileo's niece.

As far as we can understand Frank had a bypass on March 21st. After his surgery he went into cardiac arrest and hasn't woken up since. His condition isn't good but the family is still hopeful.

Keep Frank Dileo in your prayers.

ivy;3320765 said:
thanks to qbee we were able get some info from Frank Dileo's niece.

As far as we can understand Frank had a bypass on March 21st. After his surgery he went into cardiac arrest and hasn't woken up since. His condition isn't good but the family is still hopeful.

Keep Frank Dileo in your prayers.

Thanks qbee and ivy. Sending Frank and his family my prayers.

There is *some hateful uglyness coming from insensitive fans on twitter. That really says more about YOU as a person than Frank.

If you want to send the family positive/well wishes this is his niece -

http://twitter.com/#!/annamariex0

Last edited:
Diplomate;3320773 said:
Hope he will be better soon.

Like this, he, maybe, will tell the truth about TII.....the real truth.

This is not the time for your delusional rants. Damn

Let's keep this thread clean from negativity and other topics.

A man is fighting for his life. Any decent human being can show compassion or simply ignore this thread.

What a coincidence....yesterday, after a long time of not speaking about him, I had a conversation about him possibly testifying in court....and now this....looks like he won't be....we'll see...

But someone said in this thread that he took propofol for his surgery and went into a heart attack, or hasn't woke up yet? I can't believe that....it's just too coincidental...and scary. Hope we have some real news soon. But if that happened, it's proabably just due to his ill health already. He said so himself, he was glad Michael had a heart doctor on board. (damn heart doctor who dont even know cpr if dileo did have a heart attack in london....)

Last edited:
^^
anesthesia is given in every surgery - that's normal.

he had a complication after the bypass surgery , he went into a cardiac arrest and now he's in a coma.

in short he's having heart surgery related complications not anesthesia.

^ exactly, probably just his already existing illness....

Last edited:
Back