Remembering Frank Dileo on 1 year anniversary of death / Frank DiLeo Has Passed Away

*sigh* heard a week or 2 back that he had had another heart attack. but u guessed he would be ok as he had had so many and had gotten through them.thoughts go out to his family

Last edited:
Strange that the original article is off now from RadarOnline. I wonder what is going on.

Here's a few tweets from his niece: (http://twitter.com/#!/annamariex0)

Anna Marie Drago
@annamariex0

he's not doing very well, but we still have hope!

I can't lose my uncle, he is one of the most important people in my life.. I love him so much

after his surgery he went into cardiac arrest and had to get double the anesthetic and hasn't woke up since Tuesday :'( 26 Mar

My uncle Tookie still hasn't woke up :'(
26 Mar

His neighbour:

@heartofthegreen Heart of the Green
Two weeks ago my next door neighbor and the late Michael Jackson's manager Frank Dileo had bypass surgery and has not woken up.
16 hours ago

This is terrible. My prayers goes out to his family....

He got a double anesthetic? I thought the doctors are supposed to wake the patient up. You just don't wait until it wears off right?

Oh dear, hope he's alright, my thoughts go out to his family and friends at this time, God doesn't it seem as though so many people are passing these days :(

StacyJ;3321270 said:
He got a double anesthetic? I thought the doctors are supposed to wake the patient up. You just don't wait until it wears off right?
they prob put him into an induced coma

I am truly very sorry to hear this about Frank.
I pray he pulls through and is well very soon.

Pace said:
Kind of sounds like it. Or fell into a coma initially after surgery. I wish him the best regardless.
that kind of what it sounds like to me to...and from my experience with this ..if a patient doesn't wake up after 7 days odds are that they wont and usually the doctor will tell the family that by day 10...they should start considering the alternative. I wish his family MUCH strength if they end up having to take him off life support. It definetly WILL bend one's brain watching that...

StacyJ;3321270 said:

elusive moonwalker;3321297 said:
they prob put him into an induced coma

Pace said:
Kind of sounds like it. Or fell into a coma initially after surgery. I wish him the best regardless.

it's either an induced coma

or

as soon after the surgery he had the cardiac arrest he had to go through almost simultaneous another emergency medical action/surgery and received another anesthetic.

This was the only write up in Michael's 'World Tour' 88 programme.

Frank Dileo

Pittsburgh Pennsylvania is the home of steel mills, football and Central Catholic High School's most famous graduate, Frank Dileo. Dileo's early interest in music was nurtured by his late night monitoring of distant radio signals carrying the magical sounds of rythm and blues from New Orleans, country music from Nashville and the "new" rock & roll from New York and Cleveland.

Dileo's youthful fascination with American popular music developed into a 16-year career, culminating in his appointment as Vice President of Promotion of Epic records; and his assignment to supervise the promotion of Michael Jackson's second album, "Thriller". That album was subsequently bought by more people on Earth than any other in the history of music; 40,000,000 and still climbing . Frank Dileo was the business force behind that astonishing job of music promotion, an accomlishment that Michael rewarded by asking Frank to become his manager in 1983.

Dileo's soft spoken demeanor belies the pressures and deadlines surrounding the preperation for Michael's third solo album and and his first solo world tour. Michael's hectic schedule leaves Frank little time for the glamour usually associated with the music business and, when asked to assess their relationship, Dileo's reply was typically modest.

"God has been kind in allowing me the chance to work with by far the greatest entertainer of our day, Michael Jackson, nothing in my life has been more satifying than to be able to work with an artist whose talents I can help to blossom as his nateral creative instincts grow stronger.

The world is a source ofexcitement and inspiration for Michael, and he is a source of inspiration for me.
I'm honored to be where I am today, and I will continue to serve Michael and his millions of fans by assisting him in completing his goals in life".

Written by Tim Stinson.

Please Get Well Frank, I know you can do this. My Thought's and Prayers are with You and your family xx

:angel::angel::angel: I hope he pulls through ....

Sending all positive thoughts and best wishes to Frank, please get well soon!

My Prayers go out to Frankie D and his Family. Wow Dame Elizabeth and Now Frank is really fighting for his life.Doesn't seem that all The friends of Michael since he died are either suddenly ill or dead ? Remember one of his lawyers died weeks after Michael's death Really Spooky.

Very sad.. I hope he wakes up.. The sad part is Frank actually had heart problems and was going in for surgery in which he had to be anesthesized. Michael had a healthy heart with absolutely nothing wrong with him healthwise, and his doctor who is a cadiologist, puts him in an induced coma via anesthesia for the hell of it..

Look at the irony of it

ruchie;3321499 said:
My Prayers go out to Frankie D and his Family. Wow Dame Elizabeth and Now Frank is really fighting for his life.Doesn't seem that all The friends of Michael since he died are either suddenly ill or dead ? Remember one of his lawyers died weeks after Michael's death Really Spooky.

yep! Peter Lopez allegedly committed suicide. Although it seems very suspicious and no more has been said about it

StacyJ;3321508 said:
yep! Peter Lopez allegedly committed suicide. Although it seems very suspicious and no more has been said about it

I was shocked when I heard that,I wonder who else died after Lopez that was connected to Michael around the time of his death ? Pieces of a puzzle that will reveal itself hopefully before Murray's trial Begins or Ends.:(

Pace said:

Yea that's sounds like what happened. If he was put into a coma, then the doctors would take him out..... N Delio not waking up wouldn't be a bad thing since it would have been induced by the doctors.

StacyJ;3321508 said:

Peter Lopez died almost a year after Michael.

StacyJ;3321508 said:

Didn't a fan call the LAPD and was told his file was moved over to the homicide division?

MsCassieMollie;3322140 said:
From his niece:
http://twitter.com/annamariex0
annamariex0 Anna Marie Drago
Frank Dileo is not in a coma! But he is not waking up yet..#prayforhim #prayfortookie
2 hours ago

so what is he in if not a coma? You can just be sedated for days without being in a coma?

Back