Remembering Frank Dileo on 1 year anniversary of death / Frank DiLeo Has Passed Away

Damn.. remember last time a friend of Michael's was hospitalized? I predicted death and a few days later she died, so I'm not doing that this time.

I think and I hope that Frank will get better.

url

url

url

oh god no !! :cry:
Frank has always been what we called a "epicurean" ; I like him and I really hope he will get through :pray:

this is from twitter - keep in mind we don't know if the source is credible - but if true it seems serious

Two weeks ago my next door neighbor and the late Michael Jackson's manager Frank Dileo had bypass surgery and has not woken up.

Hope Frank gets well soon. No matter what your feelings are on him what he is going through is serious. He was with Michael for a very long time. Here's hoping he pulls through.

AndreyZidane™;3320050 said:
I know that the conspirations theories are gonna start anytime soon and I gotta say that I personally found them to be silly and don't read much into them. But for the first time though, I really feel as if all the weird events from 2009 to this point are a bit dubious. Call me crazy but it might be someone who's trying to shut Dileo up.... ESPECIALLY if Dileo knows more than he should.

When will this stop? Poor Mr. Dileo, I feel bad for him. I hope he gets doesn't gives up on fighting and that he gets better soon.

Autumn II;3320086 said:
This is said to be a heart problem, as a bad reaction to heart surgery. His lifestyle obviously includes eating too much, and smoking cigars, so I'd expect his health wasn't good. This is NOT likely to be the result of any "conspiracy."

He already had the heart condition and he went through another surgery in 2008. He also said that he had three heart attacks , seven stents in his heart.

Man..seems like one person after the other is getting sick in some way. What's going on? I hope he pulls through!!!

girl24;3320201 said:
Man..seems like one person after the other is getting sick in some way. What's going on? I hope he pulls through!!!

I too liked Frank. It seems that quite alot are going home. I will keep him in my thoughts and
prayers.

I like Frank, I think he was a good friend to Michael. I hope he makes a full recovery. Very sad news.

Gaz;3320298 said:
I am sure the haters will more than likely destroy this thread.

But my personal love and thoughts go to Frank and his family

Have you found any other reliable sources for this info?
I would really rather this to be a lie, that's for sure.
It's important for us to know :(

Get well Frank.

We are praying for you and your family.

MJ loved you so much...

Something I found:
http://floacist.wordpress.com/2007/11/21/hit-man-frank-dileo

A snippet but the WHOLE article is worth the read:

The fourth shot is of Frank and Michael Jackson, from behind, standing at urinals in a public restroom. Above Michael’s head, in Michael’s handwriting, are the words, “This water sure is cold.” Above Frank’s head, he wrote, “It’s deep too.”

When Jackson went on trial in 2005, Frank stayed in Los Angeles for over three months, on his own dime. “I know that he is innocent,” Dileo says. “A lot of people attack him for a lot of different reasons. One is, everybody would love to get their hands on the Beatles’ publishing. And he’s just one of those guys, he’s real kind and real nice and he can easily be taken advantage of.

“In this particular case, this kid had cancer, he found him a doctor, they didn’t have any money, he allowed them to live on his ranch. And when it was over, they didn’t want to leave. It was like blackmail. That’s all it was.

“We talked at each and every break,” Dileo continues. “I wanted to let him know that I know he didn’t do it. In fact, when I went there, he didn’t know I was coming. It was very emotional. He went, ‘Frank, I can’t believe you’re here.’ And he started to cry. And I went over and I hugged him and we got on the elevator and he told [defense attorney] Tom Mesereau, ‘This is Frank Dileo. He used to manage me. I’ve had nine managers since then. He’s the only guy that showed up, or even called to see how I’m doing.’ That was a very rough thing on him, a very emotional thing."

My prayers go out to Frank and his family. Get well soon Frank!

oh no.
I really hope Frank will be better.
He is my favorite manager, and always spoke good things of MJ.
I remembered how he defend Michael during the 05 trial.

He was put to sleep to have surgery performed and hasn't woken up yet? Propofol? My heart goes out to Frank and I hope he recovers.

Back