report this youtube channel and user.

man.in.the.mirror

Proud Member
I know these type of youtube channels are many and we cannot tackle them all,but i was watching a video today and there was an awful comment underneath,so i clicked on his channel,not only is his username offensive,but the avatar he has used is sick,it,s the ok magazine picture of michael in the ambulance.,sorry if this upsets anyone,it.s really upset me,i've reported his channel background which you can,t even see,other than that i don,t know what else to do.
wish we could stop all channels like these,but even if we get half of them offthen thats an achievement.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MJWasAPedoHaHa

Last edited:
They are trolls, there's nothing you can do about them. If you manage to have their account deleted, they'll just make another one somehow. They crave attention, often times they don't even mean what they say, they're just trying to piss people off in a desperate need for attention. The best way to deal with them is just to ignore them. They hate that. Don't respond to them and most definitely don't try to argue with them. They are not worthy of your time. People like these will always exist. I just pretend like they don't and it saves me a lot of stress ;)

Besides, who takes YouTube comments seriously anyway?

This is a section dedicated for fans that want to take some kind of action. Believe it it or not, to many MJ fans, it does matter what others think of him especially when it is something as important as whether or not he was a pedophile.

If something does not bother you, that is fine. We won't all see things the same way. But if you choose to come to this section of the forum, might I suggest to you, that YOU stop being so melodramatic and let people feel as they feel and react as they are compelled. There is no need to try to diminish the value of your fellow fan's feelings simply because you feel differently.

Please. Thank you.

Hopefully now the thread can get back on track towards its original purpose. Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
In any case, I reported the user/channel in question to YouTube's authorities. It's so sad that these people have nothing better to do with their time than really 'hate' (and I have always disliked the term 'hater', but it seems as though nothing else fits, since that's really what it is) a man and children who have done nothing to them, and actually did/do something meaningful and worthwhile with their lives, in contrast to these parasites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I have gone through and cleaned this thread. I was tempted to reply to some of the things written here, but I really don't want to derail the thread any further from its important purpose, man.in.the.mirror. I really hope you understand this. The topic does not deserve that.

I will also say that it is often not what you say, but how you say it that makes a difference. With that said, I want to encourage everyone to not let the foolishness of these people bring out something in us that would cause anyone to look over our message.

And finally, if someone says something that you think is inappropriate, please report it instead of calling names at your fellow members and derailing a thread that is held dear for so many members who see the value in standing up for MJ against those who publicly and shamelessly spread lies and half truths to suit their own agenda.

Thank you all. Please continue on with the topic! :flowers:

Ok, I have gone through and cleaned this thread. I was tempted to reply to some of the things written here, but I really don't want to derail the thread any further from its important purpose, man.in.the.mirror. I really hope you understand this. The topic does not deserve that.

I will also say that it is often not what you say, but how you say it that makes a difference. With that said, I want to encourage everyone to not let the foolishness of these people bring out something in us that would cause anyone to look over our message.

And finally, if someone says something that you think is inappropriate, please report it instead of calling names at your fellow members and derailing a thread that is held dear for so many members who see the value in standing up for MJ against those who publicly and shamelessly spread lies and half truths to suit their own agenda.

Thank you all. Please continue on with the topic! :flowers:
thankyou,i understand totally.

No luck at all, it appears. The channel is still fully dysfunctional. It seems as though the idiot in question has uploaded a new video criticizing Michael's commissioned artwork. It is immediately apparent, the level of sophistication we are dealing with here... :rolleyes:

No luck at all, it appears. The channel is still fully dysfunctional. It seems as though the idiot in question has uploaded a new video criticizing Michael's commissioned artwork. It is immediately apparent, the level of sophistication we are dealing with here... :rolleyes:
i know what you mean,i keep checking the channel,to see if some action has been taken,but then i only go and see all the rubbish he's got on there and it makes me even more upset and angry,it's unbelievable how full of hate these people are,most of all how sick they are,

^Agreed. I'm not at all hopeful--like I said in another 'let's put a stop to these idiots on YouTube' thread, YouTube is by and large a no-man's land when it comes to civil decency. If the YT police addressed every complaint/report, I reckon there'd be barely any YouTube users left. YouTube has to be by far the nastiest place I have ever seen in regards to how users treat each other and conduct themselves in general. It's not uncommon to see users addressing each other using racial and sexual orientation slurs, or to watch a gang of users attack a single target. Of course, channels like the one in question abound and are seldom dealt with.

However, for Michael's sake, reporting them is worth a try.

i've just checked his channel now,you tube has now taken his channel down,thankyou to everyone who reported him,.we succeeded,keep fighting for michael.everytime you see channels like these report them,
thankyou all again,

The problem is- since these people are really lifeless, they will open a new account, so it never ends. As soon as I see disgusting channels and videos about MJ, I report/flag. You should all do the same. :)

True, this is an ongoing situation. But these people eventually will get the message. Let's keep reporting them in our effort to clean cyberspace from this filth.

Back