[REQ] Hand writings of Michael

:bump

tumblr_mj9sowriSR1rfr0wno1_500.jpg

Michael wanted to learn how to do impressions!! ~ One of the best impressionists was Frank Gorshin, well known for his role as “The Riddler” on the TV series Batman and his series Goodnight Gracie. Michael wanted Frank to teach him how to do impressions so he flew Frank out to the Neverland Ranch for 5 days, so he could school Michael in the art of impersonation. Michael tried to be good at everything. As an entertainer? Amazing. Impersonations? ~ I am afraid not so much.
Photo ~ a signed by Michael photo to Frank Gorshin ~ “To Frank Gorshin the greatest performer and (e)mpersonator. Thanx for teaching me. Love Michael Jackson”
Michael first met Frank Gorshin when Frank opened for the Jackson’s at the MGM Grand Hotel in 1984.
via UK Loves MJ

544529_462776470457418_2108150976_n.jpg

"It was Rose [Fine childhood tutor] who instilled in me a love of books and literature that sustains me today. I read everything I could get my hands on. New cities meant new places to shop. We love to shop, especially in bookstores..."
Michael Jackson

"The Gift of Acabar", Lippincott, 1978, owned by Michael. Michael has signed the front end page of the book "From Rose Fine Michael Jackson 79 Tour" in red ink. Description of storyline " All Tulo had wanted was some light and warmth to sustain him and his tiny sister through the terrible storm. But the star which he caught in the folds of his red kite promised far from more than that. Here is the shining, joyful message meant not only for the boy but for all those who dream of changing their lives for the better. A story of the joy of giving rather than receiving.

:heart:

Thanks Snowhite -This is a nice quote from Michael. I believe from his book -Moonwalker - I dont know it's possible he was tryign very hard, but seems someone just copied it here. This doesnt look anything like MJ's handwriting or siggy to me. even the shape of letters (t, r f, s) is too different from MJ , plus the correct placed comma's the dash - and the ... are not traits of MJ handwiting. I Wonder Where this came from - do we have any background on it ? It looks from the URL someone has posted it on FB

482871_471675226234209_827706341_n.jpg

After Michael had met actor Anthony Quinn in Washington after the 'Zorba' production [see previous posts] he wrote this note which is written on notepaper from the Regent Hotel in Washington, DC. It reflects Michael's thoughts on the music industry and on acting great Anthony Quinn's advice about filmmaking ~ "Anthony Quinn said to me when doing a movie the most important thing is to start with a very very strong story that’s the most important, he said, then all [underscored] else is built from there like a piece of music, he said its the song melody most important then all else [builds from there] that’s the problems with songs today, all the technology is there but no powerful sing along melodies that’s most important"

Im really bad at reading handwritings, the best I can get is probably his signature

tumblr_ml2dooxcsA1rfr0wno1_500.jpg

West Australia EMI music boss Dixie Battersby has fond memories of how, as a 16-year-old, she managed to talk her way into spending a day in Perth with The Jackson 5.

The Jackson 5 boys were in town for their concert at Beatty Park Swimming Pool on June 29, 1973. Battersby said she was at school at Pinjarra High and heard the band was touring. “I was a massive fan, had posters on my bedroom wall – although more so of Jermaine than Michael – and decided to make the trek up to Perth to meet them,” she said. “I thought that you could just go and do that. I stayed at my grandmother’s house in Kelmscott and caught the train into the Sheraton Hotel and was confronted by a bunch of kids waiting outside the hotel. “I can’t remember how I managed to get into the foyer as the security was very tight, but nevertheless I did and walked up to the first black man I saw and boldly said ‘I wanted to meet the Jackson 5′. “He looked a bit amazed that I had managed to get through security and asked me my name – I thought I was going to get thrown out. “Anyway, he asked me to come with him and took me up in the lift. The man turned out to be their father, Joe.
“For the rest of the day I hung out with all of them and had lunch with them. They signed a photo for me and we sat around and talked. They asked if I was going to the concert and I said ‘no’ as I didn’t have a ticket, and with that they decided to really look after me and took me to the concert in one of the limos – Michael, Jermaine and Tito were in the limo I went in. “It was my very first concert. “I stayed side of stage with their minders and watched the concert, and when it had finished they took me back to the hotel where I called my grandmother to come and pick me up. “I was with them all day and particularly enjoyed hanging with Michael. I still have the autographed photo and somewhere at home also have the backstage pass they gave me.”
Battersby’s most vivid memory was the journey back from the concert in the limo. “The screaming kids were jumping on the car and trying to get in,” she said. “I remember the crush inside the limo and was terrified being in this car trying to get through the crowd. Battersby, who has been with EMI for 26 years, has since spent time with the likes of Robbie Williams, Paul McCartney, Brian Ferry, Crowded House and Paul Kelly. But said Jackson was instrumental in shaping music history.
“He has written and performed some of the greatest music in history,” she said. “He has left a legacy of great dance moves and music. His album Thriller is in my top five albums of all time and I think it would be in most people’s top 20. “It was a phenomenal album – end of story – think back to his video clips of Thriller and Billie Jean.” From all of us here at EMI… RIP MJ, music and the world itself will never be the same again.

547923_634057209944461_451617768_n.jpg

Bill Bray.... :girl_sigh:

Sometimes, I cannot understand anything what Michael wrote.
I think I have same bad writing as him. :D

400664_475773879157677_1429463046_n.jpg

Unfinished lyrics to a song, 'Crack Kills', that Michael planned to record with rappers Run-DMC for his album Bad (though also said to be a TV ad saying No to Drugs). The song was never completed due to some sources citing that Michael and the group 'did not get on.' Despite this Darryl “D.M.C” McDaniels of Run DMC has fond memories of 'hanging' with Michael and his death hit him hard ~ "there’ll never be another Michael Jackson, first of all, let’s stop ‘Oh, the next Michael Jackson…’, don’t even write that, I don’t care who it is, there’ll never be another Michael, there’s no — that will never happen again" ~

“I was fortunate enough to meet Michael four times. The first time we met him – we were actually going to do a record with Michael Jackson…this was in ’86 or ’87…And we get a call, ‘Yo, Michael wants to make a record with you’, and we go ‘whoa, Michael Jackson wants to make a record with us?’ So we go to L.A., Santa Monica, he had a studio on Santa Monica Boulevard, we were supposed to meet Michael at 6 o’clock. He didn’t show up until 8, so he was fashionably late. So we get to the studios – me, Jay, Ryan and Hurricane…So, Michael comes in, he was with his assistant and, I guess, a cook, ‘cause he was gonna cook us dinner.
Michael was cool! Michael was like – his work ethic was so…it was phenomenal, because he knew what he wanted to do, he was like, ‘Run DMC, I love you, guys, your guys’ show was the best show that I’ve ever seen, your delivery is ridiculous. I love the way you did that record ‘Walk This Way’ with Steven Tyler. So I wanna do a record that’s like ‘Walk This Way’ and ‘Peter Piper’…” So, he knew what he wanted to do and that was crazy… And, like, we was talking to him, and he did most of the talking and we were listening.

And then he goes, ‘Oh, my God…’, this is what he did, he said, ‘Oh, my God…Mary, look at their chains, they’re beautiful!…Could I see it?’, he goes to Jay, ‘Can I see?’, and Jay is like, ‘Sure, Michael’, so Jay takes the chain off, and Michael had Bubbles, so he gives Bubbles to the assistant, and Jay gives Michael the chain and Michael puts the chain on and he was like, ‘Yo, guys, how do I look?’, and we was like, ‘Yeah, Michael, yeah, you know you’re rockin’”

So they cooked the food. We had sword fish, broccoli, asparagus and brown rice…So Jay just looks at Michael and says, ‘Yo, Michael, the food is real good, isn’t it?’, and Michael, he’s ‘Mmm hmm!’ So, that’s what Michael did.

So, people – I think I did a interview with Spin magazine and they asked me what Michael Jackson was like, and I just described it like this: Michael Jackson, I’ll start with him being a great performer, singer, you know, like, there’ll never be another Michael Jackson, first of all, let’s stop ‘Oh, the next Michael Jackson…’, don’t even write that, I don’t care who it is, there’ll never be another Michael, there’s no — that will never happen again.

You know? He was Peter Pan. I remember a song when I was a little boy, two songs was dear to my heart. It was “Ben”, when Michael Jackson sang, “Ben, you’re always running…”, that’s sincerity and innocence, that’s Michael Jackson. But also, I had this record, I don’t know where my mother got it from, but it went like this: “I’m a little boy that never grew up, [sings] / My name is Peter Pan / I’m captain of the little boy ship / From Never Neverland. / Peter Pan, Peter Pan / Who are you Peter…”, so, when Michael died, the first thing I said was…’It’s a publicity stunt, ‘cause Peter Pan doesn’t die’. So, for me, it was unbelievable, oh my god, out of all the people that could die…And I know the world thinks like this, ‘So, Michael Jackson died?’; to me, it was…how does - how does your eternal…you know, eternal fairytale story book, your, your blanket, your security blanket icon, like Bugs Bunny doesn’t die. For me, it was unbelievable… [because] Michael Jackson doesn’t die. So it hit me hard.” ~ Darryl “D.M.C” McDaniels of Run DMC

Photo is of an unreleased manuscript that surfaced in 2008 and is posted onwww.liveauctioneers.com up for auction.The lyrics are written in pencil on plain note paper. The back of the page consists of the first words to two verses of an unknown song Michael was working on, along with a doodle of a face. ~ Lyrics to 'Crack Kills' ~
Crack kills your mother, your father
Your sister, your little brother
Crack Kills the baby, its shady
Not Maybe
Its such a loser
Crack kills the winners
The sinners
Begginers (sic)
It's such a trader
It's this to take you
In how far
And you all know
Who you Are
Crack Kills

^all smiling while reading that. love it so much. i imagine the song being like TDCAU with his rockish voice. that wouldve been some amazing song with a great message. but as Darryl had such positive stories about working together i cant help but wonder what happened. Especially the name of the song would be so complimenting to the ''Bad'' album, you know drugs, bad...:D

^whats up with the ''i wants Disney windows''? :lmao: i dont get it but its real cute

943140_480909718644093_784454043_n.jpg

Starting with a message from Michael ~ "I love you more than words can say. Thank you for your loyalty. Love Michael Jackson 99

[A white dinner napkin matted and framed, inscribed in black ink, "I love you more than words can say thank you for your loyalty love Michael Jackson 99". Sold by Julien's Auctions (Lot #587) for $6,400 at their 2011 "Music Icons" auction.]

946185_509098025794175_730584684_n.jpg

254604_230847276952586_3437244_n.jpg

262944_230847350285912_8219103_n.jpg

284574_230847373619243_1298663_n.jpg

281504_230847390285908_3774137_n.jpg

285144_230847790285868_1812875_n.jpg

524759_363086723728640_371976431_n.jpg

545161_400702379967074_1610599198_n.jpg

553258_400702396633739_1588290462_n.jpg

..It didn't stop Michael to write or draw. He did it everywhere it was possible! Ash do you know whats written on the page with the pic of him and Toya? there is also a drawing. i couldnt make up most words of it..

tumblr_mm9jaulPSn1qfj1o3o1_500.jpg

MJ’s note to Larry Larson on what the “Kreeton” creatures from the Victory Tour would look like, note says:

Larry, these are some rough drawings I did of The Kreeton people. You remember that (???) through their chest, their [sic] bigger than life.

Kreeton’s are people of the night, they are meat eaters.

Their [sic] evil, like all meat eaters.

Lets make magic.

- Michael J

MJ*PP;3817711 said:
Ash do you know whats written on the page with the pic of him and Toya?

No, just some words. :( You know, the hand writing of Michael is terrible! :fear:

Last edited:
Back