[REQ] Hand writings of Michael

MJ-BEATLES-1.jpg

mjnotewk423.jpg

2149353693_44a344e586.jpg

1.jpg

lot101842.jpg

^ The man ordered! the way he tries to express himself in writing is sometimes pretty funny. man i love him:girl_sigh:

CCJackson1280.jpg

"MJ will be my new name. No more Michael Jackson. I want a whole new character, a whole new look. I should be a tottally [sic] different person. People should never think of me as the kid who sang "ABC," [or] "I Want You Back." I should be a new, incredible actor/singer/dancer that will shock the world. I will do no interviews. I will be magic. I will be a perfectionist, a researcher, a trainer, a masterer [sic]. I will be better than every great actor roped into one."

Fascinating footage ~ and a fascinating note written by Michael . ~ When 60 Minutes' Lara Logan and producer John Hamlin toured a secret warehouse where Michael Jackson's personal effects are stored, they found a surreal collection of statues, arcade games, and crystal-encrusted clothing-- but the most fascinating item they found was a simple handwritten note.

"At the age of 21, he wrote a manifesto," explains Hamlin, "scribbled to himself on the back of a tour itinerary in 1979 that described his mission statement for what he wanted to become." The document is folded and worn, and it appears to be hand-written by Jackson in ballpoint pen during a moment of inspiration.

The document reads:
"MJ will be my new name. No more Michael Jackson. I want a whole new character, a whole new look. I should be a tottally [sic] different person. People should never think of me as the kid who sang "ABC," [or] "I Want You Back." I should be a new, incredible actor/singer/dancer that will shock the world. I will do no interviews. I will be magic. I will be a perfectionist, a researcher, a trainer, a masterer [sic]. I will be better than every great actor roped into one."
Logan, who reported on Michael Jackson's estate for 60 Minutes this week, said the letter was the most personal find in the vast warehouse of belongings she toured with archivist Karen Langford.

"One of the things that I discovered is that it was very hard to get a sense of who Michael Jackson was by the end of his life," says Logan. "Because under this siege of accusations and stardom, the real Michael Jackson kind of disappeared. I was hungry for a sense of who Michael Jackson was as a person, and what could be more personal than something he wrote like that when he was so young."

In the note, Jackson also expressed a desire to improve himself by studying the work of great entertainers. In the margin of the document he added this promise: "I will study and look back on the whole world of entertainment and perfect it, take it steps further from where the greats left off."

Hamlin, a music industry producer as well as a 60 Minutes producer, says about the letter: "It's not unusual for young artists, musicians, actors, to daydream about how big a star they wanna become, but for someone to write it down at age 21 and actually execute it almost to the T is remarkable. He set his goals, and he did exactly what he said on the back of that piece of paper."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504803_...action_ref_map={"10152839097105455":"fbrecT"}

Last edited:
^Aw thank you Love the NOW! things
Love the chicago night vision :cool:

Does anyone have that note that Michael wrote before making Smooth Criminal about studying the greats and becoming greater (Band Wagon, Girl Hunt etc.)? It was in Bad 25.

:bump

tumblr_mo69a1y4S71rp6jiho1_500.jpg

1997 - @MichaelJackson throws a pillow from his window at The Grand Hotel in #Amsterdam (before performing a concert in the ArenA) that reads: The sunshine is poison for my skin. Please understand. I love you more forever. Michael Jackson – #michaeljackson #message #love #amsterdam #1997 (Jackson Source)

1010949_568065419912965_839112636_n.jpg

600459_567655796620594_99292992_n.jpg

Last edited:
^Aaww Michael in Amsterdam:heart: I wanna know who that kid is:shifty: so I can look him up and ask to hold that pillow:wild:

'most creative, shyest & best dressed' a perfect way to describe Michael in 3 words :wub:

Back