[REQ] Hand writings of Michael

Ashtanga;3855230 said:
1010949_568065419912965_839112636_n.jpg

To min svenska brö= to my swedish...brö must be Jacksonese but bror is brother,bröder is brothers.
I assume it means to my swedish brother.

429866_290825097652557_1791479737_n.jpg

I looooooove this :le swoon:, might as well be a Picasso self portrait lol. :heart:

Last edited:
tumblr_lq4cc5lGil1qauweoo1_500.jpg

Michael’s sketch of the White House doors, to which he added the following quote from John Adams:

I pray heaven to bestow the best of blessings on this house and all that shall inhabit it. May none but honest and wise men...

[Michael's addition:] ...or women rule under this roof. :girl_sigh:

^^ Michael gave 0 fudges :lol: plus all of the threads have repeated photos, some members won't go back pages to check them all, it's no big deal and totally normal...

^apparently:lol: He was like
tumblr_mke6t2WR201s1araqo1_500_large.gif

& you can never have enough of anything Michael, right? ;D

^^ You know it, girl :rofl: I pictured him writing that and saying IDGAF :lmao: but no, of course you cannot! :wub: I mean his precious (? :lol:) hand-writings are always welcome :shifty:

:in_love:

handwriting_michael_jackson_clip_image004-300x119.jpg

lot3513.jpg

mj-handwriting-michael-jackson-32342053-467-368.jpg

A-Personal-Handwritten-Note-From-Michael-michael-jackson-34346161-400-300.jpg

^apparently:lol: He was like
tumblr_mke6t2WR201s1araqo1_500_large.gif

& you can never have enough of anything Michael, right? ;D

Probably he thought, Nate can draw another sketch, eff the pen writing! :lol:

Complete open letter Michael wrote to his critics in 1994:

"Like the old Indian proverb says, do not judge a man until you've walked 2 moons in his mocassins. Most people don't know me, that is why they write such things in which most is not true. I cry very often because it hurts and I worry about the children, all my children all over the world. I live for them. If a man could say nothing against a character but what he can prove, his story franquias baratas brasileiras could not be written. Animals strike, not from malice, but because they want to live. It is the same with those who criticize. They desire our blood, not our pain. But still I must achieve. I must seek truth in all things. I must endure for the power I was sent forth. For the world. For the children. But have mercy, for I've been bleeding a long time now."

My poor thing, all those bastards involved made him suffer and broke his spirit! :cry:

Lucky Brad Sunburg (sp?)... :sigh: :wub:

"To Brad, the Miracle Worker, thanx a trillion. Love, Applehead."

"Like the old Indian proverb says, do not judge a man until you've walked 2 moons in his mocassins. Most people don't know me, that is why they write such things in which most is not true. I cry very often because it hurts and I worry about the children, all my children all over the world. I live for them. If a man could say nothing against a character but what he can prove, his story franquias baratas brasileiras could not be written. Animals strike, not from malice, but because they want to live. It is the same with those who criticize. They desire our blood, not our pain. But still I must achieve. I must seek truth in all things. I must endure for the power I was sent forth. For the world. For the children. But have mercy, for I've been bleeding a long time now."

My poor thing, all those bastards involved made him suffer and broke his spirit! :cry:

Didn't he write that letter in the late 80s?

This was indeed 1988! I have the original report published in Joepie dated 1988! I remember showing it to a friend at school :blush:

It's indeed heartbreaking what Michael all had to endure :cry:

^OMG he just wrote his suggestion on the sketch.. with pen too!! Tsk tsk Michael:rofl:

:lol: indeed. Made the sketch now even more worth :cheeky:

This thread made me smile, thanks :blush:

I love Michael's handwriting :wub: So artistic!

^^Oh, thank you so much Daryll! I thought it was written after the allegations because it's fitting. So sad to realize the scrutiny, the bullying and humiliation was already that bad in the late 80's. :( :cry:

Back