req: michael with NO makeup?

lol sorry!!! just saw the person on another thread so i had to post it!!! :) i like the private invesitagator though

" PK: P.I."

mymjvitiligospeech.jpg
Just lipstick and eyeliner.

AND shitloads of blusher, AND shading down his nose!

Liza that pic is hooooot! yum

I think he's gone a bit wild with the blush - looks like Liza Minelli lol! *runs to give Michael a cuddle after mean comment* ;)

he seems to wear the shade alot! in the trial some of th photos ive seen with orange down his temples and cheeks on his right hand side...............strange!

he seems to wear the shade alot! in the trial some of th photos ive seen with orange down his temples and cheeks on his right hand side...............strange!

It's a shame he never could see what we see... gorgeousness!

This is from 1992 when he visited Africa. He definitely is makeup-free in this photo
1992mjj.jpg

he has a gorgeous smile. i hope all of his teeth are real and not like, veneres or however its spelled. LOL i am a teeth/smile girl...his smile is his most attractive feature in my opinion.

I think this early pic of him is kinda make up free - probably a bit of foundation (?) but don't look like he got any eyeliners or lipsticks. He looked GREAT in this pic and I'm loving it!

mikeynomakeup.jpg

mmmmmmmmmm hi michael

Back