req: michael with NO makeup?

michael%20jackson%20young.jpg

LOL little Michael with make up would be frightening =] but that is a cute picture of him!

Big Michael with make up is pretty attractive lol

Everyone knows celebrities don't go out without makeup, even the guys so.....

michael looked so beautiful wo makeup. he didnt need it imo...but i still love him regardless

I have one, I'll try to find it ok? :)
But I've a problem with my computer, and my pics don't have much quality, but I'll try to make something with it.

for so many years I've wondered why he wore so much make up, even though it's clear he didn't need it to cover up the vitiligo after a certain date. I mean no offence but I think Karen Faye did a dreadful job with his make up most of the time, too much and too obvious, he looked gorgeous in some pics and then caked in others. I know lighting does a lot but in his most recent years when he has little make up on, he looks great.

There're a lot of pics I've never seen!!! Where do you find them!!! It's amazing.

Thanks! :D

To me, he literally looks like a different person during this Invincible era. I no like. :agree:
I know what you mean, but he was ageing. I just so prefer to see him without obvious make up, it's so much truer and I can properly appreciate him rather than being distracted by the make up. He would have been beautiful at 100 *sigh*

Yup, he was really gorgeous without makeup on. I really loved his eyes without all the eyeliner on, but either way he was still handsome.

To me, he literally looks like a different person during this Invincible era. I no like. :agree:

I agree!

Anyone ever still wonder what he would have looked like without all the nose work? Don't get me wrong...Michael managed to keep his SEXINESS just fine through the years! But man, if he kept his face au naturale (or at least stopped at the Thriller-era nose!)...I bet he would have been so UNBEARABLY sexy. Like...I'm talkin' drop dead-stop your heart-it's a sin to be so good looking sexy.

I agree!

Anyone ever still wonder what he would have looked like without all the nose work? Don't get me wrong...Michael managed to keep his SEXINESS just fine through the years! But man, if he kept his face au naturale (or at least stopped at the Thriller-era nose!)...I bet he would have been so UNBEARABLY sexy. Like...I'm talkin' drop dead-stop your heart-it's a sin to be so good looking sexy.

OMG YES I SO AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEE! espeshh with the thriller nose. That era he was perfection to me!

I didn't like his look that much during the Invincible era, but he was still special and amazing.

he looked amazing during thriller, style of clothes, face everything

ONLY nitpicky thing is his eyebrows look a little wonky sometimes. those did improve when he let them get thicker

I think he looked his best during the bad era up to the history era. I never met him in person though, but a cousin of mine who doesn't even like MJ,and is a guy, saw him in the Diplomat hotel in 2003, and said he looked good, didn't look like in the pics from the media at that time.

I agree!

I agree. he is sexy no matter what, but the nose during that time.. was not my favorite. :(

OMG YES I SO AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEE! espeshh with the thriller nose. That era he was perfection to me!

Total perfection.

mspennyloafer said:
ONLY nitpicky thing is his eyebrows look a little wonky sometimes. those did improve when he let them get thicker

Wonky eyebrows...lol. Michael himself was just too nitpicky! Brutha was DAMN SEXY with his god given features. Wish he would have recognized that.

Back