Robin Williams Dead at 63

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about when Michael died and all the haters started to insult him and call him names? It was horrible and it made me angry, but you're doing the same thing towards Robin Williams. MJ's children probably saw some horrible comments about their father on the internet, but what about Robin William's is kids? I don't take notice at anything negative people have to say about Michael, they can think what they like because I don't think about them at all. Granted you can't like every single celebrity on this earth, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with having an opinion, but in this moment of sadness and loss your opinion is not warranted. If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.

Sad to hear...RiP Robin Williams, one of the greatest actors ever.....

(Michael was forgiving....and I remember he loved "Patch Adams").....

You know there is the option of starting your own thread....to those who wish to express their disgust at what Robin has said about Michael.........

It's not a condemnation of your opinion, but simply the place and time you choose to express it.

Please, just take it somewhere else.

Last edited:
Excuse me? People like Anna, angelofinnocence, Catherine, speechlesslovemichael have attacked me and other people as well, that's not being respectful. And read his statement again for eff's sake, he NEVER APOLOGIZED to Michael, he "felt bad" for making fun of him, that's not an apology. And that didn't stopped him to mock Michael again after he passed.

*sigh* I don't understand why you seem to be so angry...we all have different opinions. Some people may have attacked you because they thought you were being disrespectful....which you were. I'm not justifying people attacking you, i'm just saying people get emotional when someone that may have had an impact on their lifes growing up is disrespected, especially under these circumstances. Sorry if i'm making no sense i'm very tired. I think i'm getting the jist of what i'm trying to say written down. Hopefully..

Last edited:
Has Robin Williams ever made any ''Michael Jackson is a pedophile'' ''jokes''?

:wtf2 Wow, if I were to go all medieval on everyone that cracked a joke or said something mean about Mike, that would make my world small, my mind small and my heart even SMALLER.

I prefer to rise above such pettiness. Mike himself did and for those that claim to see him as an example of love, forgiveness and kindness need to, too. At the end of the day, being all mad, pissed off and hateful isn't going to affect those being hated on; it's only going to affect the one carrying the bitterness around like luggage. It isn't an easy task (letting go of the bitterness), but it is doable.

Last edited:
Woah, I can't believe some of the posts I'm reading. Truly dissapointing stuff. The man is dead, his family and friends and pretty much anyone who he's touched with his marvelous acting and humanitarian acts are in a state of grieving. This is not the time to relate it back to Michael. This is a man in such depression that he felt the need to take his own life. Show a bit of respect. Michael would surely be ashamed.

Has Robin Williams ever made any ''Michael Jackson is a pedophile'' ''jokes''?

Irrelevant. He was a good person. And he is dead. This topic is for mourning and appreciation. Hate and conjecture can be taken somewhere else please.

Irrelevant. He was a good person. And he is dead. This topic is for mourning and appreciation. Hate and conjecture can be taken somewhere else please.

Where's the hate? I just asked a question

^ max said he "joked" about Michael as a molester, I can't find a quote. But definitely RW thought he was guilty.

If calling someone out because he made a living off being a bully, passing judgment on my idol and hero who had a greater impact on my life than Robbin Williams was disrespectful, FINE, I was disrespectful!

^ max said he "joked" about michael as a molester, i can't find a quote. But definitely rw thought he was guilty.

If calling someone out because he made a living off being a bully, passing judgment on my idol and hero who had a greater impact on my life than robbin williams was disrespectful, fine, i was disrespectful!

i've had enough of you. Just get out. This is hard enough without you spouting your stupidity every other post. Show some respect and leave us alone!

Anyone who makes molester ''jokes'' don't get a free pass from me. Those false allegations drove Michael to an early grave, and all of those comedians who made those sick ''jokes'' didn't help.

^ max said he "joked" about Michael as a molester, I can't find a quote. But definitely RW thought he was guilty.

If calling someone out because he made a living off being a bully, passing judgment on my idol and hero who had a greater impact on my life than Robbin Williams was disrespectful, FINE, I was disrespectful!

You understand then that Robin Williams was a stand up comedian. A huge part of that is essentially paying out other celebrities. I wouldn't call that "passing judgement" and most of the time these said people can usually take it in good taste. Fans are usually the ones to hyperbole it.

But like Anna said, this is irrelevant.

You know there is the option of starting your own thread....to those who wish to express their disgust at what Robin has said about Michael....

Yeah I think this is a good option. Keep the disrespect out of this thread please....

Excuse me? People like Anna, angelofinnocence, Catherine, speechlesslovemichael have attacked me and other people as well, that's not being respectful. And read his statement again for eff's sake, he NEVER APOLOGIZED to Michael, he "felt bad" for making fun of him, that's not an apology. And that didn't stopped him to mock Michael again after he passed.
I didn't attack you , you said I had a comprehension problem. I respect that you are hurt about what Robin Williams said about Michael and appreciate that this still bothers you but it is not the appropriate thread to be voicing such negative feelings towards mr Williams.

You understand then that Robin Williams was a stand up comedian. A huge part of that is essentially paying out other celebrities. I wouldn't call that "passing judgement" and most of the time these said people can usually take it in good taste. Fans are usually the ones to hyperbole it.

But like Anna said, this is irrelevant.

I'm sorry but how the hell is calling someone a child molester something that's in good taste?

Anyone who makes molester ''jokes'' don't get a free pass from me. Those false allegations drove Michael to an early grave, and all of those comedians who made those sick ''jokes'' didn't help.

I do not agree with any molester jokes about Michael. Yes it was and is bullying, and yes it is wrong.
But a man had died, and he has a family like Michael has. Robin Williams is not in anyway in the league of those who genuinely went out to destroy Michaels life and reputation. We have all done things in our lives we are not proud if. Only God can judge us.

How convenient after people die everything bad, harmful and full of lies is irrelevant. Well, all those lies and jokes contributed many people thought Michael being considered a monster and believing those allegations were true.

Shame on some of the people posting in here, Shame on you! Absolute vile behaviour and comments from some if you.

R.I.P Robin

How convenient after people die everything bad, harmful and full of lies is irrelevant. Well, all those lies and jokes contributed many people thought Michael being considered a monster and believing those allegations were true.

Start a thread........................................................................

I was just about to say that, start a thread that is. We have already asked if you would please stop because the purpose of this thread is not to show negative opinions disrespectfully

It's not irrelevant, but it's also not important in any way. Robin did not spend his life trying to destroy Michael, he was a good, kind and extremely talented individual who said some stupid things. That's it. That's all it was. Something that all comedians do. It's part of their job. But you come in here and blow it all up out of proportion. I feel sorry for you. Your heart is black. Only someone completely cold inside could show no sympathy for someone who was in so much pain that their only escape was death! Just LEAVE.

It's not irrelevant, but it's also not important in any way. Robin did not spend his life trying to destroy Michael, he was a good, kind and extremely talented individual who said some stupid things. That's it. That's all it was. Something that all comedians do. It's part of their job. But you come in here and blow it all up out of proportion. I feel sorry for you. Your heart is black. Only someone completely cold inside could show no sympathy for someone who was in so much pain that their only escape was death! Just LEAVE.

My heart is is red because it pumps blood,also I've never smoked. You're not any better than me by insulting people who disagrees with you shoving off your opinion.

Can't people just be left alone to grieve if they wish? A thread has been created for voicing opinions on the jokes. Go there. Leave this one alone.

I just did

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...ick-jokes-about-Michael?p=4035914#post4035914

This thread isn't just about Robin Williams but comedians in general
Why do you need to start a thread on this? What is the whole point?

Other than a really petty attempt at making Robin Williams look like such a horrible person but in the guise of "all comedians that have insulted Michael."

Boo fricken hoo, don't you have other things you can do with your time and energy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back