Rumor: MJ to play dates at London arena *ALL TOPICS MERGED*

Re: Unconfirmed Rumour. MJ to play dates at London arena

I hope we get confirmation/denials on these rumours soon.
I do feel every sympathy for Mj and Miss Bain cause everyday a rumour starts and they are required to confirm or deny. When does MJ ever get a chance to have a private life.:eek:

I think Michael should focus on performing at select locations in the United States as well...including New York, Chicago, and California.

I hear you. Don't forget Philadelphia. A huge market place. ;)

I do feel every sympathy for Mj and Miss Bain cause everyday a rumour starts and they are required to confirm or deny. When does MJ ever get a chance to have a private life.:eek:

Not necessarily from MJ or R.Bain, but from the concert promoters mentioned in the 'MJ to tour' articles. Hmmm....and while we're on the subject, didn't Roberto Cavalli say something about a 'new tour' while he was with MJ at last year's WMAs?

Last edited:

Don't get your hopes up just yet about the O2 thing. There was the exact same rumour some months ago about U2 and some promotors claimed that tickets are already on sale for the 20 somewhat nights, but the band denied. O2 are doing a lot of promotion right now, I wouldn't take these reports for a fact.

Besides, I find it annoying how the writer of that article just has to call MJ names over and over again.

hope we get confirmation/denials on these rumours soon.

well hopefully soon if what mj said to talitha is correct interms of anouncing events in europe in the near future. no real point emailing bain over this as shes hardly gonna confirm something like this through emails to fans so any denial wont mean a huge amount. time will tell. its nice to have rumours like this even if it turns out to be false, it gives u something to get excited about for a while

do feel every sympathy for Mj and Miss Bain cause everyday a rumour starts and they are required to confirm or deny. When does MJ ever get a chance to have a private life

well im sure shes gets well paid for her job. i doubt it effects mj much. she knows his plans,or should do so i doubt she even has to say anything to mj in regards to most rumours

Last edited:

for some reason.. I think there is some truth to this rumour...

Time will tell

It was my first thought when Prince announced it, that Mike could easily do this.

Here's more 'info'

MICHAEL JACKSON is being lined up for a Prince-style residency at London’s O2 Arena.
Some of Prince's fans on the org are having a field day with a similar article saying that Mike is always copying Prince. I just don't know what it is with some of his fans . . . some of them are extremely jealous of Michael. I think it's so immature. They're saying that Mike won't be able to out sell Prince--I believe that Prince sold out the arena for 21 nights. I doubt that Mike would want to do 21 shows there assuming that the rumor is true.

Just thought I'd point this out although I'm sure no one cares what Prince's fans say. lol. I just don't understand the jealously. All of these foks are in this to make a living, but the Prince/MJ thing on that board is something else. Sometimes I just read those messages and just laugh.

^^ Prince is a great artist.. ^^ I bet you some Prince fans will purpously NOT buy Michael jacksons album because they don't want him to out sell/out do Prince..

^^ Prince is a great artist.. ^^ I bet you some Prince fans will purpously NOT buy Michael jacksons album because they don't want him to out sell/out do Prince..
You know the funny thing is . . . Prince is basically irrelevant to a lot of folks. Of course he'll always have his hard core fans but he ain't really mattered that much to a lot of folk for a long time. People do love to go to his concerts because he's a very good live performer, but, most of the younger generation are not the least bit interested in him. I've noticed that MJ has a lot of very young fans. This may be one reason he's doing the re-release of Thriller with "today's" generation of artists.

Could be, Suga, could be...

But you know what? We're gonna see what Michael says about "a short tour" on JET.

We'll wait and see. We all know Michael has some exciting stuff up his sleeve for us all, and if it is true, this story sounds awesome! I would definately fly from the worlds most isolated capital city to be there!

I think I would go.

If he ain't come to Denmark, I'll just have to go to London. Very simple really. Like 2 + 2 = 5 :lol:

from cochino on kop board. bains replies are even more confusing.not that a reply in regards to this story really means much cause a tour wouldnt be confirmed to a fan in email b4 a proper anouncement is made

Not true as far as I know....

Raymone K. Bain

what i can't understand is, why do fans have to email raymond bain everytime there is news about michael doing this or that? i mean, c'mon peeps.. do they always have to tell us every little detail of Michael's career plan like it's their obligation for every fan to know?!

Last edited:

what i can't understand is, why do fans have to email raymond bain everytime there is news about michael doing this or that? i mean, c'mon peeps.. do they always have to tell us every little detail of Michael's career plan like it's their obligation for every fan to know?!

Exactly. And why on earth do some fans think she would confirm something before an official announcement is made? MJ usually announces things in a BIG way (statue down the Thames anyone? :lol:), so he's hardly likely to just let things slip in an email to fans, is he? Heck, he's even put gags on Ne-Yo and Akon. I assume Ms Bain would have the same orders and that her job would be on the line if she were to spill the beans so to speak.

from cochino on kop board. bains replies are even more confusing.not that a reply in regards to this story really means much cause a tour wouldnt be confirmed to a fan in email b4 a proper anouncement is made

" Not true as far as i know" *snifs* i smell B.S Raymone :lol: i have a feeling its true cause keep in mind when MJ released that supposed new messege to the fans he did say that ther would be events in Europe very soon

R. Bain has no idea about Michael plans, so at least she should answer to email from fans!

I wonder whether all this could happen much sooner than we think. He that cannot be named has said Michael is negotiating a run from March through April - and not the last quarter as ITV stated. It's interesting because the 02 doesn't have much on in that period. It appears they have a 2 month gap. 4 months might be cutting it fine to put the whole thing together, but far from impossible.

Last edited:

i doubt anything would happen from feb onwards. u would be looking at tickets going onsale mid january at the earliest for concerts that are happening within a month or 2 plus all the time it takes to set a tour up,rehearsals and what not

the promoter friedman claimed mj was talking to said they have residences boked for late 08 at the 02. maybe he was talking about shows in the usa i dunno i dont read his B.S. if its true we will hear soon enough.

Exactly. And why on earth do some fans think she would confirm something before an official announcement is made? MJ usually announces things in a BIG way (statue down the Thames anyone? :lol:), so he's hardly likely to just let things slip in an email to fans, is he? Heck, he's even put gags on Ne-Yo and Akon. I assume Ms Bain would have the same orders and that her job would be on the line if she were to spill the beans so to speak.

which is why i didnt email her. there was no point either way

Some of Prince's fans on the org are having a field day with a similar article saying that Mike is always copying Prince. I just don't know what it is with some of his fans . . . some of them are extremely jealous of Michael. I think it's so immature. They're saying that Mike won't be able to out sell Prince--I believe that Prince sold out the arena for 21 nights. I doubt that Mike would want to do 21 shows there assuming that the rumor is true.

Just thought I'd point this out although I'm sure no one cares what Prince's fans say. lol. I just don't understand the jealously. All of these foks are in this to make a living, but the Prince/MJ thing on that board is something else. Sometimes I just read those messages and just laugh.

Those posters on the Org forum are a bunch of whiny, hypocritical idiots! Michael following Prince?:lol: puhleeze! This story is'nt even confirmed or denied yet? the MJ hatred on that board is beyond ridiculous and the funny thing is, if he's hated by them so much, why allow continuous threads about MJ to dominate their forum?

When you see people acting like this, they simply just feel THREATENED!:lol:

Last edited:

New rumor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ta da!

http://kgmb9.com/main/content/view/2671/101/

Britney and MJ, TomKat's Baby Plans and JT at the Super Bowl Written by Sunrise on KGMB9 - sunrise@kgmb9.com Monday, December 17, 2007 08:43 AM Time to go to Hollywood. Local boy Mike Evans joins us with the latest gossip from Tinsel Town.

Over the weekend, Britney Spears called Michael Jackson. Apparently she's a big fan and wants to do a song or concert together.

Michael Jackson's agent says he will be doing seven concert dates as a solo artist and will also join his brothers and sisters for some concert dates next year. Dates and locations will be announced sometime next month.

we shall see.

Only a month to wait to find out.

and when did raymone say all of that :lol:

from mjno. after contacting the 02 P.R person. think this perso nhas had the same classes as raymone lol

Hi all,

MJNO have been in touch with the Head of PR for the O2 Arena, who has stressed that no dates have been confirmed for Michael to perform at The O2 Arena, as of yet.

As some of you have pointed out, agents are selling tickets for this yet unconfirmed show online. Be wary, and do not buy from these people - there are not any tickets to be sold.

When asked how far talks had progressed with Michael's team and AEG Live, the O2's Head of PR said, "At this stage we can’t comment any further."

We are still in contact with her and hope she will provide us with any updates as and when they can release information.

If this happens.... man! I am sooooo gonna be there, I will drag all my mates too!!!!:lol:

Edited Edited

Last edited:

I can't wait to hear more about this!!! Hope its true, it's motivation to get college work out the way and do well in exams so I can get to see Michael. I mean I need to get revision done incase concert date comes up, doing just my exam and not seeing Michael if he's doing concerts in the uk is not an option.

Back