Rumor: MJ to play dates at London arena *ALL TOPICS MERGED*

Re: Unconfirmed Rumour. MJ to play dates at London arena

I would hope its true but I need to know FAR in advanced so we can save up for it..

ONCE OFFICIAL INFO comes out about when/if MJ performes.. I think we as a fan base should set up in groups to share costs of hotel, shuttles, taxi's. etc.. That's something I would like to get set up.. If we have to go over seas, we could get group discounts on airfair too...

I would hope its true but I need to know FAR in advanced so we can save up for it..

ONCE OFFICIAL INFO comes out about when/if MJ performes.. I think we as a fan base should set up in groups to share costs of hotel, shuttles, taxi's. etc.. That's something I would like to get set up.. If we have to go over seas, we could get group discounts on airfair too...

That's truely a great idea!! Hope it'll happen!

id just save up regardless because sooner or later hes gonna do something. no point waiting for confirmation .for eg he could peform at the grammies and tickets could be available but u wont get a huge amount of notice

If MJ does the 02 he has to do it well. There is so much attention put on any act that performs there. If you give a bad performance at 02 the media will take it and run. So if he lipsyncs he can pretty much kiss his career goodbye. They'll absolutely destroy his reputation as a live performer.

doesnt matter where mj performs he will be turn apart by the media regardless of good or bad his performance is. the lies spun by the media inregards to the WMA's shows that.

doesnt matter where mj performs he will be turn apart by the media regardless of good or bad his performance is. the lies spun by the media inregards to the WMA's shows that.
I disagree. I think if he did a great LIVE performance the media would appreciate it. They rubbished the WMAs because MJ sung for two seconds over the actual recording of WATW with the original artists singing on it. It was ridonkulous and the media had every right to rubbish it.

AW: Unconfirmed Rumour. MJ to play dates at London arena

He need some unplugged club performances...

i was talking more about the blatent lies in regards to being booed. and ive been a fan long enough to know the media never give mj credit and will rubbish any performance regrdless.

He need some unplugged club performances...

yeah ive been wishing on that for years but i doubt it will ever happen. its to obvious and to good a thing for mj to do

I think the 02 arena would be great for Michael.I was reading a article that suggested whether Michael even has a fan base that would come..do they not know we exist!

I think the 02 arena would be great for Michael.I was reading a article that suggested whether Michael even has a fan base that would come..do they not know we exist!

They know we exist. LOL! And they also know Michael Jackson is STILL very, very relevant. If not, they would have stopped talking about him a long, LONG time ago.

AW: Re: Unconfirmed Rumour. MJ to play dates at London arena

F*ck 'em! I saw Prince at the o2 this september. They got an amazing sound there.

He could give as much concerts as Prince (21) and it would be sold out! Heck he could stay there for months without one seat empty!!!

NowhereSeven

Re: AW: Re: Unconfirmed Rumour. MJ to play dates at London arena

F*ck 'em! I saw Prince at the o2 this september. They got an amazing sound there.

He could give as much concerts as Prince (21) and it would be sold out! Heck he could stay there for months without one seat empty!!!

NowhereSeven

:yes: Exactly. I hope the guy's truly motivated to do it. I'm just... well I don't wanna jinx it because some smarty-pants will come in here and say "he's not doing it". :lol:

If Michael Jackson was no longer irrelevant, trust me, he wouldn't be sampled 5+ times in one year, people wouldn't be trying to emulate his style of singing, dancing and music videos, and the media certainly wouldn't be making some plasters on his face front page headlines!

I heard about this at the radio here in sweden. they said that hes goin to have 30 conserts in london 02 arena :D:D:D I really belive that this is going to happen

Even people at work are talking about this LOL

Saying oo did you know MJ is going to tour etc lol

I got so excited when Michelle (GC) was talking about queueing. Brought the memories of queueing for the HIStory concerts :wild: Tho it was almost like living nightmare! At first it was raining then the sun shining so frigging hot and sitting on a hot asphalt for hours, being hungry and tired.. I would never go throught the same for anyone else but Michael! :lol:

Last edited:

i think this rumor can only turn out to be partially true (if at all) meaning that he will perform but only 4-5 concerts not 30 :mello:

i guess the amount of concerts will depend on the amount of money Mike wants to make lol ... aslong as i get tickets to one i couldnt care how many haha!

Party with the king of pop non-stop!

I think this will happen but I can't see it being any time soon! I think we'll be waiting a while tbh!!! Eeeeep! So exciting though! Yays! :)

I have a good feeling about this :) It wouldn't be so unbelievable after all, Michael wants some quick money and this is a great way to get it. Everyone would loove to be the ones that sold the first mj concert for soo many years and I guess that O2 Arena wasn't the only proposal that he got.

Buut, right now I think the discussions between Michael and O2 are in a very early stage, things can still happen. Michael can pull out of it and nothing is going to happen even if they are talking now. Remember that Michael is going to need a lot of preparation for this, it wasn't like yesterday that he performed a full length concert. Sooo, time is really on our side here :p It will be interesting to see how this end. I will keep my fingers crossed :)

Of course this is going to happen! We don't know when or for how long exactly, but this is a cert!

By the way are cameras etc. allowed at the O2?

^^^ I wouldn't think they would be allowed - they never really are in concerts!

Of course this is going to happen! We don't know when or for how long exactly, but this is a cert!

By the way are cameras etc. allowed at the O2?
im not sure about that, I doubt it...... and i highly doubt 30 concerts... that's just too surreal

Last edited:

i would think the original reports of 7-10 shows are more legit than the 30 that the news of the world claimed. guess it depends on whether he does shows in europe. theres been a few reports about promoters in other countries being involved .timewill tell one way or the other

^^^ I wouldn't think they would be allowed - they never really are in concerts!

Yeah but it's possible to take photos on most concerts anyway, even if it's not allowed, they don't check very carefully

Back