Sign in here if you are an old bugger like me and over 18 LOL

It's quite normal to dread the big 30 :lol:
I know I did, I was depressed about it for months before :lmao: Thought it was just me but then loads of people told me they felt the same when it was theirs.. then it comes and goes and every age I have been since I don't care. :mello:

I know I did, I was depressed about it for months before :lmao: Thought it was just me but then loads of people told me they felt the same when it was theirs.. then it comes and goes and every age I have been since I don't care. :mello:

thanx for that loz :lmao:

i dread wrinkles so i got some cocoa butter im such a freak :lmao:

Yeah, I hated the thought of being 30 as well. :) But after I finally turned 30, I realized it's not THAT scary. And a funny thing, I keep forgetting now how old I am. When I have to fill in a form or something and there's a question about age I always have to think for a moment to calculate my age :)

Yeah, I hated the thought of being 30 as well. :) But after I finally turned 30, I realized it's not THAT scary. And a funny thing, I keep forgetting now how old I am. When I have to fill in a form or something and there's a question about age I always have to think for a moment to calculate my age :)

oh god :lol: :doh: scaring me :lmao:

yeah... now that I reread what I wrote, it does seem a bit sad :doh: :lol:

Back