Since we can't no longer meet Michael which Jackson would you meet?

MJ4Ever

Proud Member
Since we can no longer meet our beloved Michael which member of his family would you meet and why.

Remember you can only pick one family member.

Prince "Blanket" Jackson because he reminds me of his daddy and of course he is his own person too. He seems to be from the very lil we see of him (thank god) to be true to himself. For example he doesn't fake a smile just because camera's are all up in his face unless he really feels like smiling! lol

At this point, the only Jacksons I have love for are Michael's children. My feelings for the others range from neutral to hate, so I wouldn't really want to meet them. But I'd love to meet Michael's dog, Kenya, looks like a big sweetheart!

Prince because he's Michael's oldest child and possibly remembers Michael most in his early years! I don't really care for Michael's primary family.

I really wanted to meet Blanket, I mean he's a spitting image of his dad and oddly he's like a mini version of me.:laugh:

I'd say Prince for sure....He seems like a really nice, well spoken kid with a good head on his shoulders. Plus, he was Michael's first born ;)

There have always been two Jacksons I wanted to (and have) meet (met). Michael and Janet. Now there is only Janet.

It has been hard to me to pick between Jermaine & Paris but I ended up deciding that I would pick to meet Jermaine. I would pick him because he worked with Michael from the beginning. I would also pick Jermaine because I saw him in concert this summer. I swear that I was afraid of fainting when he looked at me several seconds when he performed his solo song Let's Get Serious.

Haaa MJ4ever it is interesting to hear someone say they were afraid of fainting when Jermaine looked at them. Is L.O.V.E. in the air....?

Definitely Blanket! :D I love him and he reminds me so much of Michael :wub: so, him!

I'd like to talk to the brothers about the material they recorded during the 1978-1984 years.

and 3T because they seem very nice and down to earth

Hmmmm tough one as I really only ever wanted to meet Michael. But if I had to choose then probably Taj. For 2 reasons actually. I really liked him in 3T, I was a teenager in those years and for a teenage girl in that time, it was a blessing that michael had 3 cute nephews hahaha.
And the other reason is that Michael really trusted Taj and he never betrayed him.

I think I would pick Prince

Prince would be very fun to talk to I should think. I would like to know some good examples on just why he thought so well of the film, Skyfall...I'd like him to break it down for me. I wonder if he'd be up to it?

It is so sad so many fans for years tried to keep up that hope that one day they could meet Michael...and now that opportunity has passed. :( But I think there have been many, many, who did have that privilege...man, that would have been something. No one can ever take that memory away from them. :)

Janet,because she seems to be the only real SANE member of the family,next to Michael.

I'd like to meet Michael's children, I no longer care to meet his parents or siblings...

I actually used to like Janet, (not musically) I thought she was a nice person and I even defended her when she was trashed due to the superbowl controversy because Timberfake was the one who pulled out that piece of clothing from her breast but since she called her brother "drug addict", also saying he looked so sick in TII when she hadn't seen him in years with that hag Oprah, I stopped liking her. And the thing that broke the camel's back was the "kidnapping" scandal, not only teamed with most of her brothers and sister to not allow PPB to see their grandmother for days, she disrespected Paris calling her "spoiled little b*tch." When we found out, I wished her to go f*ck herself and I thought she deserved all the bad publicty and negative things she was going through...

Only one we can pick? No fair! But if I had to choose JUST one, it would be LaToya. She's a very sweet, beautiful woman and I would love to spend one day hanging out with her.

Well his kids for sure but I would actually would like to meet Katherine. I know that might be not popular to say and god knows I don't agree with a lot of things she has done. I don't quite understand her. But she is his mother and he loved her enough to stay in touch with her out of everybody in the family and she is the only one in the will besides his kids. I would never ask anything personal but to see and talk to her face to face would be interesting to me.

gif-animado-gato-lixando-a-unha1.gif

I'd say Prince for sure....He seems like a really nice, well spoken kid with a good head on his shoulders. Plus, he was Michael's first born ;)

me too. I want to meet Prince ,he is funnyand nice ,and he really loves fans.

Back