Site back up again but data lost, please read

Thank you for all the hard work, must have been a nightmare. :better:
It was. First time in a long time that I can say, I'm glad to be awake.
(I have sleep issues :ermm:)
Tell me about it. :mello:

oh well.. things are back to normal now, That's all that matters. :)
Yep. You and the crew....*thumbs up*

I hope that is understandable, main thing is MJJC is back up and running:D

Completely.
The things we take for granted. You never know really, til it's gone.

Thanks everyone.

Well, at least we're all back which is the main thang!

We were all having withdrawal symptoms and stuff, and its thanks to the Mods/Admin etc that we give to you all.

*Offers a drink to everyone who was helpful in the wee small hours of this morning*

But to be fair at least now I'm engaged - again :D

Last edited:
Thanks mods so much for all your work ! :huggy:

The main thing is that MJJC is back again :yes:

Phew, so glad there was a way to bring things back! Last night it definitely seemed very hard/tedious to bring each user back manually, so yay for server backups!

So glad everything is back to normal! I realize even more now how much I love this place :)

Thanks so much for your hard work everyone, I was really worried. :unsure:

I was wondering why my most recent posts disappeared and thought for a second that I had violated the posting guidelines even though I am extremely careful to adhere to them. Although it's an inconvenience, I am glad to know that it was technical issue and not any wrong doing on my part that led to the disappearance of those posts. Like everyone else here, I salute the efforts of the mods and technical staff in keeping the site up and running.

thansk guys!! last night was insane .. glad its back up :huggy:

side note.. one of you guys sent a firends request during the madness while some of us memebrs where trying to help find threads/posts for users.. not sure who it was but its lost now.. sorry :mello:

Ohhhhh goody. I was so confused. I didn't know what was going on. I was like "I *know* this is my password.....I pretty much live here." LoL. Thanks for your awesome (and timely!) hard work!

where are the threads on the mj general discuss before the 25th june?

such a nightmare, thanks for all the hard work
2qjkozqjpg.gif

thansk guys!! last night was insane .. glad its back up :huggy:

side note.. one of you guys sent a firends request during the madness while some of us memebrs where trying to help find threads/posts for users.. not sure who it was but its lost now.. sorry :mello:

It may have been me -- I'll send it again. Nice seeing you around the forum lyesterday evening! You were so willing to help out everyone. Michael has the best fans. :)

Back