Site back up again but data lost, please read

Oh Ok...good.. Cuz i thought y'all banned me or something lol :laugh: , I even sent an email... omg i didnt know what to do when i only saw the "News" part. It is like a 3rd home 4 me. lol 4 real though. Thankyou sooo much for the hard work y'all are putting in.

Love,
Romi

Thank you all for your hard work last night. It is much appreciated by me and all of us.

thank you a trillion times , although I had to re register using a different name because my original name "williamorange was "lost" . THANK YOU guys.

Hey
Was the site down again today? Or it's only for me? I couldn't enter maybe 4-5 hours.

The site was down beginning last night (U.S. time), and just now was restored.

It was NOT ony this site. All major MJ message boards were affected, including the KOP board. . . . . .. .

It was NOT ony this site. All major MJ message boards were affected, including the KOP board. . . . . .. .

I noticed that, but why? are we attacked or something ?

Did you mean posts made before the 2nd Oct are lost Motsy? No worries, I am just so grateful to have you back. :)
I feel so at home here...............amongst friends..............mostly................so yeah thanks. :)

Is the cause known yet?

I noticed that also MJ boards in other countries were (and still are) down. :pirate: What's going on?? :blink: :unsure:

I must be unlucky but it seems most times I try and come to this board lately it does not exist!

Thank you MJJC for getting the site up again.It must have been a nightmare.I love this place so much.

Susannah xx

Is any investigation done as to WHY all MJ boards were attacked ? There must be a very good reason for this. I refuse to believe that it's a bunch of hackers. This was an coordinated effort, but by whom and why ?
Would it be worth filing a police report ? And have other boards do the same ? This is legal documentation that could prove to be very useful at some point in the future, let's say at a trial. This wasn't random I think

Last edited:
Back