Skipper Nagin passes away

elusive moonwalker

Guests
According to atilla farkus ( ex mj bodyguard) on his facebook skipper nagin waynes brother who also worked as a bodyguard for mj has died. he cant have been very old. wayne and skipper were the best. im sure those fans who were around then will agree. RIP skip.

RIP, Skipper.

(BTW, Attila Farkas was on a radio show about a week ago here in Hungary, talking about the job he did for Michael. He's always very respectful. He told a couple of funny stories.)

RIP, Skipper.

(BTW, Attila Farkas was on a radio show about a week ago here in Hungary, talking about the job he did for Michael. He's always very respectful. He told a couple of funny stories.)

So sad about this :(

( Can you share what he said respect77? I love when they tell funny little things)

So sad. RIP Skipper.

Frank Dileo. Dennis Tompkins. And now Skipper. All those people from good old are leaving. Are you calling them Michael? or what?

So sad about this :(

( Can you share what he said respect77? I love when they tell funny little things)

(For example, once they were in a zoo and Michael wanted to see the crocodile close up. And Attila just jumped in to the croco's territory and Michael followed him immediately without any hesitation and without fear. LOL. :wild: Attila told this as an example of what he should NOT have done because it was dangerous. But it was at the beginning of his employment and he kind of wanted to impress Michael. Attila was picked by Michael in 1994 in Budapest when Michael shot the HIStory teaser. And Michael and LMP wanted to go sightseeing and Attila managed to sneak them out of the hotel and take them on a sightseeing tour without the fans or anyone noticing. So while the fans were screaming in front of the hotel, the couple went sightseeing. He stopped working for Michael in 2000 when Attila's son turned 5 and he wanted to go home to spend more time with him. He was also asked if Michael ever called him after he stopped working for him. He said yes, but it was private and didn't want to say anything more about it. So he was telling funny stories but he was also respectful and keeping private what is private. This is Attila with Michael:

1340627349_jacko_farkas_europress_afp.jpg
)

tumblr_lpi8bi9Ybg1qltxmeo1_500.jpg
Mike with Attila and Wayne

Can't find a pic with Skipper...

RIP Skip

Skipper was a great guy. Had lunch with him in Monaco during the World Music Awards and he did a lot for us.

My love and prayers go out to Skipper's friends, family and the fans that got to interact with him. :(

RIP Skip, we'll miss you. :cry:

R.I.P. to Skipper Nagin.....there's one bodyguard we could be sure of that would'nt have sold MJ out for nothing.

Its like people associated with MJ have been going one after the other.....strange.

very sad my thoughts on Wayne and his family, Wayne was so good to us when we met in London '97 I wish I could tell him thank u and that we do not forget it.

Yeah wayne was a total gent. he knew how much mj loved us and always treated us with respect because of that.

He really did look after the fans, those were the good old days all right. R.I.P

Back