Spike Lee BAD 25 Documentary- DVD / Blu Ray [available on iTunes Nov 19]

Re: Spike Lee BAD 25 Documentary /DVD/ TV / Theater [Summer Release]

Those are classic. But really I do hope it's June, any day of the month for Bad 25 DVD/Blu-Ray is fine with me.

I figured they scrapped the idea of releasing this. I really don't think it will sell very much. Really low tv rate ing when it was aired in the US. Shouldn't have went up against the NFL. Hopeing for a bunch of extra footage. I liked the documentary very much. I would not by it unless there is lots of extras. I have it in HD on my DVR. Watched another part of me a few times that was the highlight for me.

Seems you don't find the creative process of Michael as interesting as the final product, the highlight. (APOM) Myself I think the DVD will do very well for the fact it does show behind the scene's of Michael creations, Michael's creative spirit, how much of his heart he put into work and how those who worked with him were inspired by him. It a very worthy piece of work by Spike Lee to honor Michael. It has value, it is worth being purchased, so of course I will buy it. I hope it soars in the charts for Michael. If we don't support the positive things.. then all we will get is negative.

So, are we getting this in June or the Summer? Can someone please confirm.....

June is pretty much in summer...

Did he delete this june tweet? If he did I wonder why... I couldn't find it today

Did he delete this june tweet? If he did I wonder why... I couldn't find it today

I just check. It's still there. He posted it on 4/23/13 at 5:11 AM.

oh ok thanks Cprep :)

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: (this is so funny I wanna put it up)

bFxJDQq_funny-gifs-have-ever-been-so-mad-that-yo.gif

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: this is indeed :lol:

Though I :agree: with the following quote...
So WHY the FUSS if Spike Lee shifts it to June :smilerolleyes: He must have his 'reasons' and indeed... Isn't it about TIME we start to 'support' the POSITIVE things instead of always 'fretting' :smilerolleyes: Just saying :scratch:

Seems you don't find the creative process of Michael as interesting as the final product, the highlight. (APOM) Myself I think the DVD will do very well for the fact it does show behind the scene's of Michael creations, Michael's creative spirit, how much of his heart he put into work and how those who worked with him were inspired by him. It a very worthy piece of work by Spike Lee to honor Michael. It has value, it is worth being purchased, so of course I will buy it. I hope it soars in the charts for Michael. If we don't support the positive things.. then all we will get is negative.

I would :heart: to get that DVD and it doesn't matter if it's JUNE though... As long as someone has the 'guts' to publish a POSITIVE DVD on Michael... I'm
:bow:

I can't wait to get this. I have only seen the edited version on tv and I want more lol. You can add so much more time and extras on dvd dand blue ray. With the trial and everything I look forward to somebody showing Michael the respect he deserves.

:hysterical: Very funny. But actually more like this

angrydonaldduck.jpg

and this :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: (this is so funny I wanna put it up)

bFxJDQq_funny-gifs-have-ever-been-so-mad-that-yo.gif

I nearly had a hissy fit when I heard that the release is pushed to the summer (which is June) and I wasn't happy about it.

Ohhhhh i like mad donald duck lol

I can't wait, I want it now....in June is my birthday, awesome gift :D

BJNmWHLCUAEkKHz.jpg:large

Spike Lee@SpikeLee19h
"@TheBestofMJJ: (Photo) @SpikeLee Spike Lee using a cool Michael Jackson tshirt: pic.twitter.com/kYUFV1iixQ"In French Quarter.NOLA

He's a great man. Really carrying Michael's legacy to the future. real cool shirt too!:clapping:

I WANT A T-SHIRT LIKE THAT!!! :wild::clap::bow::woohoo:

I really Like Spike Lee - he surely takes good care of MJ's Legacy!

At least he is trying to do that which I appreciate a lot.

Spike Lee just seriously kicks ass. This guy just reps hard for our MJ.

I have always respected Spike Lee and all of his work .All those films
Making something in true honor of Michael just tops it all off for me :yes: One of the greatest
Thanks Mr Lee alot . Ya great :flowers:

I have always respected Spike Lee and all of his work .All those films
Making something in true honor of Michael just tops it all off for me :yes: One of the greatest
Thanks Mr Lee alot . Ya great :flowers:

Word Spike! That's a bad ass shirt! TDCAU!

BJNmWHLCUAEkKHz.jpg:large

Spike Lee@SpikeLee19h
"@TheBestofMJJ: (Photo) @SpikeLee Spike Lee using a cool Michael Jackson tshirt: pic.twitter.com/kYUFV1iixQ"In French Quarter.NOLA

Awesome shirt

I'd love to have that shirt. :D I like how Michael's different dance poses make up the hair. Very clever.

spikej.png

I want it so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadly :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Last edited:

spikej.png

I want it so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadly :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Was his answer, June?

And yeah, that T-shirt is off the hook.
Check out MJ's eye lash and eyelid ....and his lips. Not to mention the rest of the design.
Very creative. It reminds me of those optical illusion pictures.

Someone should ask him ;)

Wow that shirt sucks you in. So many 'hidden' images/logos/words to find.

Soon it's June, so do you know when exactly will be released the Bad 25 doc in dvd - blu ray?

And it will be released at the same date for USA and the rest of the world?

Was his answer, June?

And yeah, that T-shirt is off the hook.
Check out MJ's eye lash and eyelid ....and his lips. Not to mention the rest of the design.
Very creative. It reminds me of those optical illusion pictures.

Yep, his answer was JUNE.

Back