Spike Lee will premiere the new 'This is it' video on Thur Dec.10th@7PM [Merged] With Youtube link

Re: Spike Lee will premiere the new 'This is it' video on Thur Dec. 10th @ 7PM

Wow, that was...special. What a wonderful tribute, so emotional :( I miss you so much Michael! I :heart: You

So lovely, i hope they show this on music channels. They should do right?

Brilliant.........I hope it get included on the This Is It DVD/BluRay!!!!!!

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

That was an amazing tribute and now I'm crying again. :cry: But it's all good since you could tell this tribute like all the others out there was made with the L.O.V.E for this incredible man. The quality of the video was off the hook too, I've never seen such incredibly sharp footage from his tours! Just wow, thanks Spike.

A huge THANK YOU to Spike.. He did a wonderful work... :(

Amazing video! The ending is....it just brought tears to my eyes. :(

Beautiful! It's like artwork, I loved the effects added to photographs and the colour scheme.. so wonderful. Thank you for this. :cry:

I love this video, it's such a beautiful tribute. The ending made me really sad, though. You can really tell that Spike Lee loved and respected Michael when you watch it.

The ending got me :cry:
There are no words to describe how beautifully done that was.

oh this was so beautifully done, very sad, but very nice. In billie jean when he was lighting up the path, the way it suddenly went to the flowers on his star, that bit got me, and the ending was beatifull, it brought a real sense of closure

Does anyone have a download of this video???? I can't rip it off Youtube :(

Ah that had me bawling my eyes out, absolutely lovely. I miss MJ so much :(

I love the picture of Michael sitting cross legged in front of the window. Very nice video.

Did anyone send a thank you tweet to Spike? I did but Twitter is weird. I can't see anybody elses tweets to him, which is no fun. I wish he had a comment section under his videos on his website.

thank you spike
what a lovely touching video
we will always be missing you michael xxx

Did anyone send a thank you tweet to Spike? I did but Twitter is weird. I can't see anybody elses tweets to him, which is no fun. I wish he had a comment section under his videos on his website.

I did!! I hope he had got it :)
He has done really a wonderful video to MJ. The footage is amazing, the ending is a killer... I love it, love it!

Back