Staff appreciation -- help us out?

Autumn II

Proud Member
Please take a moment to step back and appreciate the staff and admin at MJJC? Staff and admin, also, are grieving terribly, yet have been keeping this board going, for everyone. For just one example, I see that the news has just posted for today! Staff have been WORKING, even through our tears. Please realize how HARD it is for us, to keep functioning as best we can, as we all work through this together?

Can we begin to regroup now? Can you help us, too? Things have been chaos and huge numbers of new threads are begun, many of which duplicate others, or have only a few posts in them. This makes it MUCH harder for staff to keep things under control. So follow these guidelines, please? TRY to control yourselves, now?

Do not start a new thread at an idea that may just pop into your head. Take some time to find if this has been/is already being discussed. Please help us out by refraining to post new threads without checking first, to see if something similar is already being discussed?

Threads related to emotions, requesting support, or inspirational ideas, should go in the Support Forum. It's been very time-consuming for mods to continue to move these threads, when they could be offering fan-support instead. Plus, it makes it much easier for us to help you, if we know where to look?

The rules still apply. I was appalled to see, last night, an unbridled discussion of the paternity of Michael's children, plus comparison photos! This was disrespectful, at a time when respect is the rule, more than EVER. Do not DO this again! Staff spent a long time cleaning that up. The same goes for posting tabloid articles, or even the links. That rule has NOT changed.

Please continue to support one-another in our grief. Visit the Support Forum often, to post and help out.

This is a community -- like a family -- and everyone is doing the best he/she can. I think it's admirable, how we have helped each other. Let's keep going, with respect and thoughtfulness.

Thanks,

Victoria

One of the biggest problems right now is folks starting threads off the tops of their heads, whatever idea comes to mind at the moment. And without reading to see if it's already being discussed? I know this is a difficult time, but we must begin to regroup.

Posting random threads makes it hard to find those that are really important, and has become a nightmare for staff to keep up with. We are still trying to help grieving fans, and the breeding-in-the-night of new and random threads is NOT helping.

So help us out here? Just say "no?" when a topic comes to mind? Look to see if it's already being discussed? (usually, now, it IS.)

Thanks,

Vic

One of the main points to remember is to keep our forum rules in mind. If it wasn't allowed before it's not going to be allowed now. Please think before posting and ensure you aren't breaking the rules.

If you have a tmz article put it in tabloid talk. Same for fox, mirror and sun articles. If those articles are disrespectful then don't bother posting them. We've endured enough ignorance.

One of the main points to remember is to keep our forum rules in mind. If it wasn't allowed before it's not going to be allowed now. Please think before posting and ensure you aren't breaking the rules.

If you have a tmz article put it in tabloid talk. Same for fox, mirror and sun articles. If those articles are disrespectful then don't bother posting them. We've endured enough ignorance.

Ditto, this. Even CNN has been sketchy lately. They are reporting awful things about Michael, from "sources." Sorry, but if you can't name the source, it smacks of tabloid/Ian Halperin. So please don't post this junk as fact. That Klein interview was awful, but he did negate stuff being talked about elsewhere on CNN. (He was Michael's doctor, and not an unnamed "source!")

Also, I notice that people are posting random threads inquiring if this or that person have been on the board lately. Instead of doing that, please go to the Support Forum. We have an "MIA" list where people can post the names of those they are concerned about. There is also a "check-in" thread, so you can find names of people that you might be worried about, but who have checked in.

Help us out, here, ok? And yourselves? I know this is a hard time, but now we must pull it together.

Thanks guys for all that you do. Your efforts at this difficult time us much appreciated...we don't tell you enough. Noted the requests :)

Yes and please everybody think if it's really worth it to post here what ppl who are known to be NON Michael friends said.
PLEASE don't flood the forum this way with hatred threads against the scum of Sneddon, Bashir & Co.
Threatening these ppl is not allowed, no matter whatever they said. Please know the media will turn around our words finally against Michael and ourselves. It wouldn't be the first time. We do know lazy media ppl are surfing this forum.

I personally think the world doesn't need to hear about such ppl ever again... and for sure the fan community doesn't ever need to hear from them or about them ever again.

Last edited:
Place would be a lot tidier if all similar threads were merged. It seems like lots of people are posting threads just to state a couple lines about 'how I feel on day number whatever after Michael's death'. I mean do we really need to see that? That's what blogs are for. I thought someone said at some point the boards would be temporarily closed for cleaning or did that happen already? :unsure:

Thank you to all the staff here at MJJC! :) I was actually thinking about you guys shortly after the terrible news came and thought how difficult it must be for you especially. I truly appreciate it, and thank you guys from the bottom of my heart :flowers: (this expression sounds really sad to me nowadays)

Thank you!

:huggy: to all the staff members.
You are so important to us because without you we wouldn't have this wonderful forum, thank you so much for keeping it up on these difficult times!

Thanks, everyone.

YIKES! You guys are STILL posting multiple versions of the same topic. I know everyone is upset, but please take just a few minutes to see if a topic is already being discussed, and to re-familiarize yourselves with the appropriate forums? This is not a random request on the part of staff. We are having a hard time, too, and you could help us out a lot with just a little self-control, now?

Also, please remember that just because you see it on CNN, does not mean it's NOT a tabloid. There is a lot of slander now, and a LOT of it emanates from Ian Halperin, who knows NOTHING, as far as I'm concerned.

Carry on,

Vic

Thanks. . . .

Vic

We need each other to go through this together and we need each other to keep the board running the right way.

It's gonna be easier for all of us to find threads and participate in discussions when everything is posted in the appropriate forum.

Let's give it a try...

Hi! I have recommended this site to friends who have been grieving but I had to add the caveat that things were a bit chaotic at the moment (understandably).

We do have to be more responsible and think before we post. I am glad that this had been reiterated for those who may have forgotten.

Thank you for MJJC staff. I would not have made it through this horrendous time without you. Bless you.

I pledge to do my part to maintain the standards and rules of this board.

Yeah, bump. We mean this from the heart. It's not been easy for staff to keep going when we are in as much shock as the membership. This is not somehow "easier" for us! Not at all. So please everyone take part in beginning to sort things out, now?

love you guys,

Vic

please please please ppl if you're still in dispair, if you don't know how to cope, if you're riding the emotional roller coaster... go to the 'support forum' that's why we have it.
Please do not post anywhere else anymore! Please stop it!

As a matter of fact not everybody wants to read such threads/posts obviously and we cannot constantly go on moving threads like crazy.

Just wanted to say a big thank you to all the team at MJJC for do an excellent job in maintaining this forum and for all their hard work and support.

I'd also like to request to please, please take a minute before you post. Chances are big that it's already been posted, and if it hasn't been, please take a moment to post in the right section. This way you will be saving us a lof time and helping us tremendously.

Also, if you see something bad, please don't hesitate to report it.

Thank you and bless you :)

also - don't forget to post all 'regular' authentic news ...into the daily News thread...it's there - somewhere...find it and bump it with some NEWS! :)

Thank you guys, this place has been my salvation since I found it.

..............Thank you SO Much guys for all your'e hard work! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back