Staff appreciation -- help us out?

Woops.. I was going to post this in Trish's "stop!" thread, but it was just locked.

Just wondering, can we have one thread for people to vent their anger on the media? It seems like there's a thread popping up every hour on it.

And thank you of course to the staff :)

So much drama amongst Michael Jackson fans in this forum nowadays. Granted everyone is upset and mourning for Michael's death but the level of soap opera by few number of fans in this forum is simply ridiculous.

I've said it before and I will say it again, some of Michael Jackson fans are no better than the media themselves. Sometimes even worse.

I don't understand why some fans are becoming tabloid whores themselves.

Some fans can't even differentiate tabloids like The Sun, Newsoftheworld etc. with proper newspapers and sources. Then again, maybe some of you guys do know but still posting those trash news for the sake of seeking attention.

One general advice, don't consume into tabloids. Use common sense.

Simply said, I'm going to back my hibernation mode. I returned to MJJF/MJJC last month after a year+ hibernation due to Michael's death.

My condolences to the Jacksons family and I only wish the best for Michael's children.

May Michael Jackson rest in peace and hope the truth behind his death will come out to the surface. Sweet dreams my dear King.

So I'll see you guys around again someday. LJ, Cryingangel, old folks from MJJF and old folks from MJJC. To the new members, welcome to the MJJC community. Don't drive yourselves nuts with those trashy tabloids.

Last but not least, Mr. Jordan Chandler, whether it is your fault or not just be a man. You have fully grown up so please do us a favor by growing up some balls as well to bring out the truth.

Okay, so it's time to return back to my social and real life.

Bye.

Appreciate you guys' work. Thankyou admins, moderators and staff in general

BUMP

Can please all the new members spend some time with reading the rules!
Thank you!

thanks for this forum-you are deaply appreciated.and we will always love and respect Michael!

Bump.

Just a little reminder to please read the forum rules.. and to do a thread search before posting anything. Help us out here guys. :)

You people really need to start posting in the right sections and SEARCH before you post. It's ridiculous how much staff has to clean up and move, merge etc. You're not making life easy on us guys, PLEASE try harder.

With such a big community, your job is amazing!!!

Thank you very much. I really apreciate it, I'm sure all of us do.

My respects to you in this difficult times. Love U all

Thanks to you the forum staff for all the brilliant work you are doing when you are grieving youselves.

And thanks for taking me on board when the official michaeljackson.com forum closed immediatly after Michael died and I (and others) had no one to talk to and share my sorrow.

I know that forum is running again, but posting there again will never be the same.

Once again thankyou. You will never know how much it is appreciated

I would like to thank all the staff members here at MJJC for all of your hard work, keep it up. :flowers:

Thanks, everyone.

Can you please try very hard for more self-control now? What that means is not posting each new article you find, each new thought that pops into your head, without first searching to see if it's already been posted? Just because it might be new to you, doesn't mean it's NEW news. Anything tabloid does NOT belong in GD.

All staff are volunteers, i.e. we donate our time. PLEASE, if you find support, news, and companionship on this board, help the mods out and think before you click? Mods work very hard to clean/organize the board, but within an hour, it's baaaack, with the random threads. If you help staff out, it would be very much appreciated.

peace,

Victoria

Thankyou for everything you do round here, would be lost without it. :)

Back