Status hearings discussion thread / all threads merged

• Thread starter elusive moonwalker
  • Start date
Re: Status hearings discussion thread / next hearing April 6th - Klein & Branca Subpoena

Murray as a cardiologist, a "doctor" of 20yrs should have already new how to do CPR! He shouldn't have needed assistance from no one! He could have still been on the phone calling 911 (it's only 3 freakin numbers)...put the sh!t on speaker phone and then do CPR the right way! (Using two hands, not one) Period!

Considering he was on HIS CELL phone all morning speaking/calling his bitches, patients, Etc....I really don't see how he could have just forgotten 911 all of the sudden! :8-25-03bomb:

Re: Status hearings discussion thread / next hearing April 6th - Klein & Branca Subpoena

Murray as a cardiologist, a "doctor" of 20yrs should have already new how to do CPR! He shouldn't have needed assistance from no one! He could have still been on the phone calling 911 (it's only 3 freakin numbers)...put the sh!t on speaker phone and then do CPR the right way! (Using two hands, not one) Period!

Considering he was on HIS CELL phone all morning speaking/calling his bitches, patients, Etc....I really don't see how he could have just forgotten 911 all of the sudden! :8-25-03bomb:

Muarry claims there wasn't a landline in the room (like a landline is the only phone you can dial 911 on)

chanel05;3341049[B said:
]Muarry claims there wasn't a landline in the room (like a landline is the only phone you can dial 911 on[/B])

He's gonna need more then that "reason" to explain his actions!

Are the questions re Michaels finances (loans or whicever) to be approved by the judge or are they between Proc/defence only? Sorry if it's a stupid question!

True... So many folks no longer have a home phone land line, and everyone uses cell phones nowadays so for Murray a cardiologist to say something as asinine as there were no working phones when he was using 2 cells phones is ridiculous. Hopefully the jury will not buy that crap.

True... So many folks no longer have a home phone land line, and everyone uses cell phones nowadays so for Murray a cardiologist to say something as asinine as there were no working phones when he was using 2 cells phones is ridiculous. Hopefully the jury will not buy that crap.

That is why I say it was murder, because there are too many inconsistent, and cover up stories from beginning. Murray as a high trained medical doctor, knew he did wrong, and tried to cover up the trail of his actions (lying to paramedic, lying to doctors @ UCLA), went on hiding. Only criminals do that.

Are the questions re Michaels finances (loans or whicever) to be approved by the judge or are they between Proc/defence only? Sorry if it's a stupid question!
That's not a stupid question... Last I heard it was being discussed between the proc/def... The judge has to decide if he would allow but I think he doesn't see it's relevance to the case

I agree with you both... I'm sure the body guard was on a cell when he called 911... It's just a pathetic excuse for Muarry. I think Muarry stepped out the room, got a call, got side tracked and stayed away longer than he should have (not that he was suppose to leave at all). That's why he is lying trying to convince himself and others that MJ killed himself. MJ can't wake up from an induced sleep, inject himself and be completely gone to the point of no return in a time span of two minutes. If you're gonna lie and say he killed himself, go ahead and say you were out the room for 20min instead of two cause it doesn't make sense (I don't believe MJ killed himself, I'm just saying).

One of Muarry other excuses besides no landline was that he didn't know the address. How the f*ck do you drive back and forth to a resident for over a month and dont know how to get there?!?! From what I seen, the house is right off sunset blvd. And is the only house on the 100th block. Also, does anybody remember the body guard give the address in the 911 call.

That is why I say it was murder, because there are too many inconsistent, and cover up stories from beginning. Murray as a high trained medical doctor, knew he did wrong, and tried to cover up the trail of his actions (lying to paramedic, lying to doctors @ UCLA), went on hiding. Only criminals do that.

I agree.. Muarry knew he did something wrong and was trying to cover his tracks. By definition, it wouldn't be considered murder, but he still is the cause of a life to end. He will have to answer to God for that.

The next hearing is set for the 21st. I'll give an update as soon as I can.

Muarry claims there wasn't a landline in the room (like a landline is the only phone you can dial 911 on)

we know he had a CELL PHONE on him. we know he ran downstairs so why not shout "CALL 911 FAST"? any sane and decent human would do that instead of waisting time sending for Prince to go get a bodyguard........

we know he had a CELL PHONE on him. we know he ran downstairs so why not shout "CALL 911 FAST"? any sane and decent human would do that instead of waisting time sending for Prince to go get a bodyguard........

Because Mike was dead and this bastard didn't want to be responsable for this death, so he tried many shit excuses to not say before 12pm to the bodyguards of MJ, that their boss is dead...

Because Mike was dead and this bastard didn't want to be responsable for this death, so he tried many shit excuses to not say before 12pm to the bodyguards of MJ, that their boss is dead...

exactly= guilty

I agree.. I was just stating what he said as to why he didn't call.

I agree

Important hearing today.anyone know what time it starts.

Most people hesitate to do CPR because of the mouth-to-mouth thing. I understand this is no longer required for CPR - correct me if I'm wrong. I read Murray was asking if anyone knew CPR but then I also read somewhere that he did do CPR, saying he did it because Mike was his friend. Which of these accounts is true?

whens the next hearing re klien. cant find the info scanning through the articles. when the judge is gonna look through the medical records.or os the next hearing the 21st? and i find it strange that only on the 21st are the pros asking for murrays interviews with the police to be entered into evidence.you would think it would have been the first thing they entered in. i also wonder about the TII film. in the questionaire ppl were asked if they had watched it. this needs to be entered into evidence especially with the defence claims of mj being ill etc. the question is if it has been

Regarding TII, this is from contactmusic.com:

A Los Angeles County District Attorney has filed a motion to allow Michael Jackson's final rehearsal footage to be used as evidence against the King of Pop's physician in his upcoming manslaughter trial.

The D.A.'s official believes the concert video footage, taken on the days leading up to Jackson's death in June 2009, and included in his This Is It movie, will highlight the late star's state of mind and support the prosecution's claims that the superstar was "happy and excited for the future", and not looking to take his own life, reports Tmz.com.

Dr. Murray's defence team recently suggested Jackson may have purposefully overdosed on powerful anaesthetic Propofol. The doctor is accused of administering the fatal dose. Murray has maintained he is innocent of all charges.

The prosecution team has also asked the judge overseeing the trial to allow photos from Jackson's autopsy to be used as case evidence.

The trial is scheduled to begin next month (May11).

However, that request to allow photos of the autopsy fills me with dread.

However, that request to allow photos of the autopsy fills me with dread.

Me too. "/

It's awful that MJ will once again be the centre of attention in the worst circumstances imaginable, but if that's what it takes to get justice then I guess they have no choice. :(

Tbh i think the pros just wants to show the pics for shock value.the defence is against it as they dont want mj to be shown as human.so in that sense i support the pros.but i think the pros argument is weak.showing the pics wont show mj was healthy.pics only need to be shown where injuries are caused.only pic that should be shown is the marks from the beads

In almost every case in the USA where someone is accused of killing someone pictures of the like these are always shown. Either pictures of the crime scene or the deceased at autopsy. When the coroner is on the stand he is going to have to shows w the jury what he talking about. They are not asking to shock the jury this is quite the norm

Most people hesitate to do CPR because of the mouth-to-mouth thing. I understand this is no longer required for CPR - correct me if I'm wrong. I read Murray was asking if anyone knew CPR but then I also read somewhere that he did do CPR, saying he did it because Mike was his friend. Which of these accounts is true?

Most people. Not doctors! When your job in life is to try and save lives or prolong them, CPR should be second nature with no hesitations!

In almost every case in the USA where someone is accused of killing someone pictures of the like these are always shown. Either pictures of the crime scene or the deceased at autopsy. When the coroner is on the stand he is going to have to shows w the jury what he talking about. They are not asking to shock the jury this is quite the norm

It is the norm, but because it's MJ it'll be more of a shock, I think, for the jury to see autopsy photos then say someone whom they'd never heard of/seen before.

Most people hesitate to do CPR because of the mouth-to-mouth thing.

Murray's a doctor, not a regular. Besides, if a man died before you, would you let him die because of the mouth-to-mouth discomfort? ....

The autopsy pictures, if they're gonna be showing them... I wouldn't bet them not ending up leaked online, this is Michael Jackson in question. The prosecution should not be resorting to such drastic ish, they've got plenty of evidence, like Murray's phone records and his own testimonies, and the results of Jackson's autopsy. Why is there need to once again invade his privacy so grotesquely and morbidly to actually show his autopsy pictures.. I mean really the need? Yes, I've read all the justifications, but they don't cut it.

And, you know... this makes one all the more think just how horrible this whole situation is, what is the use...? In the end (just musing, don't really mind folks when gutted), all this abuse and character mutilation to obtain only 2 freakin' years for this so-called doctor? IF he gets convicted, that is...? ....

... ..0_0....):

Last edited:

Anyone got a time for when the hearing will start.this is one day i could do with not being at work while the hearing is on.

Anyone got a time for when the hearing will start.this is one day i could do with not being at work while the hearing is on.
8:30 a.m., according to this site, not sure if it's accurate or not.

Thanks.im debating whether to take lots of toliet breaks at work to check for updates or wait till i finish and catch up in full.really nervous about today

Well we got our first update via twitter same shyt as usual from one of the self appointed represenatives of Fans
I wish we had BETTER representation for the fans in LA

FROM @ejacobs29 I just unloaded on Murray outside the courthouse, my God that felt good.

What does that mean _ did she run after him screaming murderer and obsenities like last time ?
The next report will be about all thier squabbles with the other MJ jusitce groups as usual

I dont like these people making fools out of MJ and his fans showing us in a bad light.
They took the roll to represent MJ and fans and that is not doing the Job right

Last edited:

Yeah it is a joke.where are all the great fans that gave us updates in 03/05

Well we got our first update via twitter same shyt as usual from one of the self appointed represenatives of Fans
I wish we had BETTER representation for the fans in LA

FROM @ejacobs29 I just unloaded on Murray outside the courthouse, my God that felt good.

What does that mean _ did she run after him screaming murderer and obsenities like last time ?
The next report will be about all thier squabbles with the other MJ jusitce groups as usual

I dont like these people making fools out of MJ and his fans showing us in a bad light.
They took the roll to represent MJ and fans and that is not doing the Job right

@ejacobs29 YOUR FIRED
exactly WHO is ejacobs...

Jackson Rehearsal Footage to Be Shown at Trial

LOS ANGELES April 21, 2011 (AP)

A Los Angeles judge says prosecutors can show limited clips of Michael Jackson's final rehearsals during the trial of the doctor charged in the singer's death.

A deputy district attorney says Thursday the footage shows that Jackson was highly engaged in preparing for his comeback tour and was not desperate, as defense attorneys have alleged.

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor says prosecutors can only show footage from Jackson's rehearsals on the two days before he died on June 25, 2009.

Dr. Conrad Murray's defense attorneys objected to showing clips of Jackson performing "The Way You Make Me Feel" and "Earth Song," saying it had been edited to show Jackson in the best light.

Pastor is also considering Thursday whether autopsy photos of Jackson can be shown to jurors.
http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=13428227

Back