Status hearings discussion thread / all threads merged

• Thread starter elusive moonwalker
  • Start date
Re: September 19th hearing

I guess she showd up her real disguise when she got a lot of people's attention on web. It was starting a long before 2009.She imagined herself the big vip whose words could effecf public opinion. Hope Walgreen will make mincemeat of her would-be important claims. She has to learn this lesson

Karen Faye is the type of person who can totally disregard the truth for her own truth never mind how silly her own truth is. Remember how she was telling everyone that she and her buddies were there when Forrest Lawn had embalmed Michael. Never mind the fact that Forrest Lawn would have gotten into so much trouble for that and never mind the fact that the fluids used cause lung cancer. Remember how she kept saying Michael weighed 108 pounds even when shown the autopsy she said that was a lie. The woman still tells people that she is allowed into Forrest Lawn to see Michael never mind the fact that she banned, That DA is going to murder her

I dont even know how to tell if she responds im useless with twitter and tbh i dont want a reply i dont message ppl to get one just to tell them what i think!
look on the top of your timeline were is says @mentions....click that....it will take you to the page that people have responded to your tweet...you will be able to see it there, to get back to your timeline,..just click the word timeline and it will take you back to were you originally started....;)

I'm wondering if this is the only manslaughter trial in history where the murdered man's closest friends and family are doing their best to aid the defence. SMH

I saw him saying "This is It," and he did not seem on his last legs to me. He was his usual self, looking shy and bending down when the fans received him with so much love and happiness. Here we have another video that the defense wants to show again!!!

No jury looking at that video will think Michael looked sick to the point of death. What other video will they ask for next??????

The last time I checked 50 shows did not give Michael an overdose. Saying This Is It did not give him an overdose. When you are still looking for a defense days before trial, it means your case has no merit whatsoever.
Exactly

The autopsy report, will play a massive part in this case, I also believe they will give a more acurate TOD , 'that would be very important. The footage is no problem, when Michael arrived he looked great as he got out odf the car, 'he was late 'yes' but it's my guess he was waitng for Bain to put her lipstick on.
I don't think any of this is a problem, any cross exam for Karron and she's mince meat. The clocks ticking now and they're panicking because Murray will be in jail for christmas.

September 21, hearing, tv coverage

It sounds as though there is a hearing later today. They are playing a Chernoff interview right now on In Session, I think it may be a repeat or more of an earlier interview. Later today there will be an interview with a band member.

Re: September 21, hearing, tv coverage

Yeah the hearing is at 14.00. ill be at work so thanks in advance for any updates

In Cnernoff's interview he says CM didn't do it for the money, not greedy & evidence will be presented at trial. Gimme a break!!!:mat::mat::mat::mat:

Money is irrelevent as the judge ruled it cant be brought up anyway.

One of fayes ass lickers replied to my tweet lol

LOL I'm sure you can dodge those bullets with ease @elusive

Bizarre. and some stupid fans who support faye on twitter think chernoff is actually intrested in proving it was AEG's fault hence the video footage being used. are these fools deluded or what.they think chernoff cares about anything other than getting his client off these socalled fans make me sick that they would sacrifice justice to try and get one over on aeg.

Last edited:

Edited (wrong location)

Last edited:

michaelsjustice Michaels Justice
by Mellie321
UPDATE from Erin(JUSTICE4MJ) at court: Here outside judge Pastor's courtroom and learned the trial has been moved to chambers. 1:15 pm pst

Key step in jury selection starts in trial of Michael Jackson's doctorBy Alan Duke, CNN
September 21, 2011 -- Updated 1955 GMT (0355 HKT)
Dr. Conrad Murray is charged with involuntary manslaughter in the 2009 death of pop star Michael Jackson.STORY HIGHLIGHTS
Lawyers will argue "for cause" dismissals of potential jurors
The final jury is expected to be chosen Friday
Opening statements in the trial of Michael Jackson's lawyer are set for Tuesday
Los Angeles (CNN) -- The process for choosing the 12 Los Angeles citizens who will decide if Michael Jackson's doctor is criminally responsible for the pop icon's death begins a critical phase Wednesday afternoon.

Defense lawyers and prosecutors will argue over which of 145 potential jurors should be dismissed from the jury pool "for cause," a process designed to remove anyone with a bias they cannot put aside.

Dr. Conrad Murray, who is charged with involuntary manslaughter in Jackson's death, faces up to four years in prison if the jury finds him guilty.

The "for cause" strikes will be based mostly on written answers potential jurors gave to 113 questions earlier this month.

Was Conrad Murray trial dragged out? Lawyers have had a week to study the questionnaire responses, a process they went through once before in April before the trial was delayed for several months.

"One of the things that we learned in the case the last go-around in the jury selection, it's absolutely shocking how many jurors think already they know everything about this case," defense lawyer Ed Chernoff said in an interview last week with Jean Casarez, a reporter with CNN sister network In Session.

After "for cause" hearings Wednesday and Thursday, the potential jurors remaining in the pool will gather in court Friday for face-to-face questioning by the lawyers. It is expected 12 jurors and about six alternates will be chose by the end court Friday.

Opening statements for the trial, which will be televised, are scheduled for September 27. The judge told members of the jury pool he expects their service will be over on or about October 28.

The Los Angeles coroner has ruled that Jackson's death on June 25, 2009, was caused by an overdose of the surgical anesthetic propofol, combined with other drugs.

Prosecutors have accused Murray, who served as Jackson's personal and full-time physician at the time, of having a role in the overdose.

They contend Murray used a makeshift intravenous drip to administer propofol intended to help Jackson sleep, a practice they argue violated the standard of care and led to the pop music icon's death.

Bizarre. and some stupid fans who support faye on twitter

I really do not know how some fans (TINI and others) can support this woman. :doh: She has been acting so crazy :crazy: in everything she's saying... :doh: Let's see what she will say in court to the judge. Or she'll act crazy in court? I'm really afraid... :fear: :(

It's always mind boggling to see how make up artists, nanny's, drivers, long forgotten siblings, get their own ''fans'' in MJ World.

A hell of a lot of people need to thank MJ for dying because its like his death has given them a new life!:smilerolleyes:

Re: september 22 nd hearing

I guess no news yet. I wonder if he complained to the judge about dirty looks from fans.

Insession says he will rule later on the chile report

Karen isn't well educated it seem. His weight may have been 108 when she asked the mortian. She should have known what happens after a autopsy, I don't want to go into details why the weight may have been 108, but I guess you'll understand.. The weight the coroner gave is the accurate one, he may even have been a little heavier than that a few days before.

And when I asked the last time she wasn't on the list of people who can visit him. Maybe after all the sucking up for Jermaine she is on it again..

Back