'stay" the great debate (entire song)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great song, gentle, melodic track. I would think this kinda song would be something Michael would have come back to, to enhance and perfect.

To be honest, it's my least favorite Cascio track so far. I'm not denying it's Michael, but if it is, I don't understand why they butchered his voice like this, this is worse than All I Need. "Never have I ever been so sureee" and those ad-libs "Whoa-ohhh-yeaa" I just can't imagine Michael sounding like this, in any circumstance, it's so modern popish, and that's not good

It's a fact that these songs has the same singer....

No it isn't.

Last edited:
@ Korgnex, I said they were "way off" because this is was the second time you had corrected the lyrics upon instruction from another poster, and now the thrid in post #106.

And? I'm not a native speaker (but you are, aren't you?). I've just made a very few mistakes and you're laughing at me for that.
Don't you know how to be respectful? You could do better, I know you can be more polite like you've used to be.
Don't take different opinions as a personal assault.

Peace. ;)

To be honest, it's my least favorite Cascio track so far. I'm not denying it's Michael, but if it is, I don't understand why they butchered his voice like this, this is worse than All I Need. "Never have I ever been so sureee" and those ad-libs "Whoa-ohhh-yeaa" I just can't imagine Michael sounding like this, in any circumstance, it's so modern popish, and that's not good

No it isn't.

i agree with all of the above.....

did you notice this perfect MJ voice when he sings "don't awalk away" at 1mn 43 ?

AnnieRUOkay89;3193710 said:
Yea, he's in parts of the song, no doubt. But that first verse is highly questionable.

Glad that you are starting to think about the BIG possibility of Jason Malachi in the Cascio´s songs.
:clapping:

Kapital77;3193718 said:
Glad that you are starting to think about the BIG possibility of Jason Malachi in the Cascio´s songs.
:clapping:

you are starting to think about the BIG possibility of MICHAEL JACKSON in the Cascio´s songs ?

I can clearly hear "a" and not "the". How? Simple. "A" is assimilated to "r" of the conjugated verb "be" --"'re", thus the isolated syllable becomes "ra".

As far as grammar is concerned, "a" is justified, i.e. "any queen", as opposed to the definite article "the" indicating that we are supposed to know the Queen. So "the" doesn't make sense. If it were "the" Queen, which queen would we be talking about in the lyrics then?

p.s. As far as phonetics is concerned, if the article "the" was used, it would have sounded [da] and not [ra].
:bugeyed:bugeyed:D
And? I'm not a native speaker (but you are, aren't you?). I've just made a very few mistakes and you're laughing at me for that.
Don't you know how to be respectful? You could do better, I know you can be more polite like you've used to be.
Don't take different opinions as a personal assault.

Peace. ;)
I do not wish to hear arguments, Please pm if you wish to do this:)
.............................................................................................
I havent heard it yet can someone post a link please:D

:bugeyed:bugeyed:D

I do not wish to hear arguments, Please pm if you wish to do this:)
.............................................................................................
I havent heard it yet can someone post a link please:D

Uh, why did you quote me? lol :mello:

1) The Cascio songs are no masterpieces
2) The vocals have been processed
3) The music is all-new and wasn't envisioned by MJ

You forgot 4) : people know IN ADVANCE they are Cascio tracks, which influences the way they listen to them.

You forgot 4) : people know IN ADVANCE they are Cascio tracks, which influences the way they listen to them.

Not true! I heard "KYHU" and "All I need" before I knew they were Cascio tracks.

Arent you all bored of this crap by now? Seriously, i've been one of the main culprits for arguing over the past 2 months and I have gotten so bored of seeing the same old things being said over and over and over again, its getting us nowhere. Come on guys, I thought we would be able to avoid this kind of thing again.

We have to stop repeating ourselves.

One side believes it sounds like MJ, the other doesnt. Its allways going to be like that until either side is proven wrong. You should be used to it by now.

We ESPECIALLY need to stop stating our opinions as fact.

Both sides, PLEASE. Stop putting each other down for their beliefs, stop stating your opinion as fact, stop repeating yourselves all together. I'm not a mod. But it became stale a long long time ago and has never been too nice to begin with.

Control yourselves, for the love of god. Control yourselves. haha

If you see someone saying something you dont agree with, at least just disagree with them respectfully and state your opinion. If it annoys you, take a step back and realise that anything you say to this person isnt going to change anything, that person wont change their mind and it isnt going to magically reveal the truth behind these tracks just because you have put someone down for their opinion.

If you see something you dont like, just think....no, what I am about to say is boring.

good.....GOD.

I agree with you. Some people do think their opinions are facts.

MJ forums in total have been so angry these past few months. I think I need a break....

The Debate posts are for these types of discussions. If youre OVER IT then don't come into the DEBATE threads. The peacemaker thing is not going to work when the very thing we hold dear about Michaels talent and legacy is at question. We speak from how we feel because we feel strongly. Myself, I really really really can't understand how people think they are hearing Michael. However, it's like the american idol auditions. People have different ears....to me, the people thinking that that's michaels voice are exactly like the people that think they can sing when clearly they cannot....there's a disconnect there. I believe for some of the BELIEVERS that they know it doesn't sound like the Michael were used to hearing but they want it to be him so bad that they are accepting it as him and that's fine....but I'd have to be drunk and half deaf to confuse the casico tracks from authentic mj tracks.

But what was being posted at the start of the thread WAS NOT debating. It was the same old basic 'Ohh its CLEARLY MJ here', 'No its not, how can you possibly say that!?'.

When I said I was over it, I meant I was over being annoyed about all of this to the point where I was just going round arguing with everybody and putting believers down.

Excuse me for coming into a debate thread and actually expecting to see debate.

Just want to say, as a diehard MJ fan, I hear Michael ALL over this track. Finally heard it today, for the first time. I am so excited, here's to hoping we get a better master on the next release!!! :D

Love to everybody! Hope the debate remains friendly. :)

LTD, I know excactly where you are coming from and I'm in now way failing you for your thinking. I wish things were different however this is as close to "debate" as we're going to get. For those of us who can't take the intensity level of the debate threads I would think it best they stay out of these threads.

At this point no one is going to convince anyone of anything. Michael hasto convince us.... And I'm sorry but the whole "proving" thing is not on the people who believe or do not believe ... It's on sony. Just because they sold it as mj doesn't mean it's mj. No one was in the studio with the casicos but them so there is no proof to say it's Michael other than to take their word for it. Sony can't say it's Michael, only mj can say and we dont have it so its now up to the fans so here we are.

I really wanted these tracks to be Mj. The more I listen the more I'm convinced that it's not. The voice, tone, phrasing, pronunciation, depth....none of it's there. It's a watered down knockoff for me, clearly.

Hopefully the truth will come out some day. Until they stop releasing the casico tracks these heated debates will continue.

Just heard this in full for the first time just now. I don't think it's MJ.

LTD, I know excactly where you are coming from and I'm in now way failing you for your thinking. I wish things were different however this is as close to "debate" as we're going to get. For those of us who can't take the intensity level of the debate threads I would think it best they stay out of these threads.

At this point no one is going to convince anyone of anything.

I can take the intensity level of the threads, I had been posting in this manner myself not long ago. I still do when it comes to one or two posters...wont mention any names.

I am just trying to make one last effort to try and get everyone to just calm down and be civilized with each other. So, in saying that..i'd like anyone who reads this to pay attention to the poart of your post which I have just bolded.

Now considering this, what is the point in you all carrying on posting in the manner in which you have been in this thread? Its pretty pointless at this point.

But I dont know why I am bothering to be honest, it only takes one person to start an arguement....and i'm not going to be able to reach out to everyone.

Last edited:
I just heard it.
Mm... well, for me is really not MJ... but there are bits of him here and there.
It's a nice track, but weak, in my opinion. Maybe more suitable for 3T.
Not really impressed :(

:( Sad you feel this way, I keep listening to this song. It's probably my favorite of all the 'Cascio tracks' we've heard yet! Kind of the proof for me that it's Michael, although I had been leaning more and more on that lately. Amazing song, nonetheless! By the way, I really do love Why by 3T!

edit: also, I'm aware that Why is actually a MJ track given to 3T.

:( Sad you feel this way, I keep listening to this song. It's probably my favorite of all the 'Cascio tracks' we've heard yet! Kind of the proof for me that it's Michael, although I had been leaning more and more on that lately. Amazing song, nonetheless! By the way, I really do love Why by 3T!

edit: also, I'm aware that Why is actually a MJ track given to 3T.

Yes, I know. I really hate it when I feel like this about a song that for many is pure MJ :( I hate this feeling, but I can't pretend I feel any different.
Thanks for understanding.

A little off topic maybe, but this I think is important :
@ L.T.D. I appreciate so much your efforts for a better quality of discussion, communication, in these debate threads!

You deserve much respect and rep for this!
Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back